Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful post sorry for being too late...came to forum now and saw ure awesome blossom post...forgive me..

with regards
jazz
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

aww..thank you so much AnupamaπŸ€—..yes i have been observing you were very cool with Alina stuff & I had no objections on that.( but  must say I wonder hwo do you alldo that ..you know..😲).but it was ..it will& willalways be impossible for me to even accept a mosquito inbetween ABHIYA so🀣 ..baaki sab toh bohoth dur ki baathai na..samjhina.πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜› πŸ˜†,..I swear Anupama yeh sab mein jaanbujke nahin karti hoon..but I really get frustrated & sooo posessive for ABHIAY ki poocho mat..so I was upset last night ..because Jeh ko tolerate karte karte..abb yeh naya fake thing really killed me..but all of your love got em here back..I seriously adore you all..I cant sleep without expressing with you all..πŸ€—Yes ABHIAy post leaphave been more understanding & mature..& I am so loving it.waise pre leap also had its own charm..I just cannot get over any ABHIYA moments & this also joins that eliet club of ABHIYA classic moments category..😍Exactly Anupama ..I always say now this is what is called chemistry..πŸ€—

Hahaha ... I did think you might have noticed it! πŸ˜› Nevertheless that doesnt mean I dont want Abhiya -- I do more than anything else -- but I also wanted Alina Abhay friendship to grow -- and well that is happening -- So I am happy πŸ˜Š

I cant see anyone b/w Abhiya too Hema but I love seeing a jealous Pia more than anything else πŸ˜‰ -- Phir jo Abhiya scenes mein mazaa aata hai woh waise nahi aata mujhe! And plus I know Abhiya will be together and are together toh I am planning to enjoy the tadka added by Alina πŸ˜›

I understand you -- I know how much you like Abhiya and frankly I cant tolerate Jeh also . I dont know but I can see a Jealous Pia but not a heartbroken Abhay πŸ˜³ I admit Abhay kuch bhi karega I can forgive him isiliye Alina is not much of an issue for me -- I just want Abhay to have Alina just like Edward had Alina and Stefan had Caroline. 

As for Abhiya -- Main bhi unhi ki pankhi hoon and I do hope to see more of their scenes soon πŸ˜³

LOVE πŸ€—πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

Hahaha ... I did think you might have noticed it! πŸ˜› Nevertheless that doesnt mean I dont want Abhiya -- I do more than anything else -- but I also wanted Alina Abhay friendship to grow -- and well that is happening -- So I am happy πŸ˜Š

I cant see anyone b/w Abhiya too Hema but I love seeing a jealous Pia more than anything else πŸ˜‰ -- Phir jo Abhiya scenes mein mazaa aata hai woh waise nahi aata mujhe! And plus I know Abhiya will be together and are together toh I am planning to enjoy the tadka added by Alina πŸ˜›

I understand you -- I know how much you like Abhiya and frankly I cant tolerate Jeh also . I dont know but I can see a Jealous Pia but not a heartbroken Abhay πŸ˜³ I admit Abhay kuch bhi karega I can forgive him isiliye Alina is not much of an issue for me -- I just want Abhay to have Alina just like Edward had Alina and Stefan had Caroline. 

As for Abhiya -- Main bhi unhi ki pankhi hoon and I do hope to see more of their scenes soon πŸ˜³

LOVE πŸ€—πŸ€—

But the no fo Archu's posts on Alian & ABHINA is making my head reel yaar..& scared too..uff I am also getting suffocated..may be I am wrong..but it is the truth & I always speak the truth yaar..God I am feeling very very alien in the forum ..suddenly  I am getting scared to enter forum..I mean it..I feel very close to you..so saying this..& I actually love you all Archu Nishi Anmol eveyone..but feels like theyare getting far from me now suddenly..!!
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

But the no fo Archu's posts on Alian & ABHINA is making my head reel yaar..& scared too..uff I am also getting suffocated..may be I am wrong..but it is the truth & I always speak the truth yaar..God I am feeling very very alien in the forum ..suddenly  I am getting scared to enter forum..I mean it..I feel very close to you..so saying this..& I actually love you all Archu Nishi Anmol eveyone..but feels like theyare getting far from me now suddenly..!!

That's what I am trying to tell you -- no one is going far away from you or Abhiya for that matter -- we are just trying to enjoy Abhina till we dont get a full fledged Abhiya. I mean i personally want Abhina to be there because I am sick and tired of seeing Jiya rubbing their relationship on Abhay's face -- however untrue it might be! 

And I think its high time Abhay has a friend as long as Alina is there for Abhay I am happy -- Hema nothing is going to happen to Abhiya -- They wont make Priya the lead -- Its Abhay - Pia's story not Abhay - Alina's -- So dont worry! We all are like a family here -- yes we might differ sometimes in what we want from the show but we all know IT IS going to be Abhiya forever -- no matter what!

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

That's what I am trying to tell you -- no one is going far away from you or Abhiya for that matter -- we are just trying to enjoy Abhina till we dont get a full fledged Abhiya. I mean i personally want Abhina to be there because I am sick and tired of seeing Jiya rubbing their relationship on Abhay's face -- however untrue it might be! 

And I think its high time Abhay has a friend as long as Alina is there for Abhay I am happy -- Hema nothing is going to happen to Abhiya -- They wont make Priya the lead -- Its Abhay - Pia's story not Abhay - Alina's -- So dont worry! We all are like a family here -- yes we might differ sometimes in what we want from the show but we all know IT IS going to be Abhiya forever -- no matter what!

exactly! seeing Abhina is 100 times better than seeing that boring Jiya 🀒...dont u think so Hema?
i want Alina on Abhay's side against Jeh πŸ˜›
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

exactly! seeing Abhina is 100 times better than seeing that boring Jiya 🀒...dont u think so Hema?

Ditto! Jiya were ok in the beginning now they just irritate me πŸ€’ -- Atleast Abhina are cute and there is quite much a possibility of friendship here πŸ˜Š

Me too! πŸ˜‰

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema it was a hot NAUGHTY Abiya scene .. that too in public place.. even if it was 2 min.. . it was too much.. they are an extremely hot couple, even there few seconds scene are smoking ... ya they were both glowing.. blushing & staring . she says Abhay & Alina - he takes a deep breath &says -Dad's instructions... when she says you will make a good couple, he says ya both A's (takes you elsewhere - double v)... he has to fake love both places.. . what you say ?.. .both look like true lovers lost into each other , both were class. perfect enact, expressions , gestures . Abahy holding Piya's hands on his jacket  was a superhot action & saying all those lines sexilly was too much  .. warning hun was too sexy & first time used.. perfectly suited . Aranav- madhu scene was cute, Madhu looked gorgeous in that saari , she hasn't looked this beautiful tilll today...Arnav too looked nice in blue shirt & suit.. Danish- kabir looked very sweet getting ready & panchi too.. to me Angad - Ruhi looked  more like clowns.. Piya looked too beautiful in the sunshine shirt  & the scene with her man .. both were rocking yaar... Hope Abhay doesn't start here with Alina I mean in front of Chand.. hope we get to see  some Abhiya. romance hope the cvs. give 1 alina is to 5 abhiya scenes ... you picked a naughty song... keep up this selection .. bye Sweetie ! Edited by sweetchocolate - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema it was a hot NAUGHTY Abiya scene .. that too in public place.. even if it was 2 min.. . it was too much.. they are an extremely hot couple, even there few seconds scene are smoking ... ya they were both glowing.. blushing & staring . she says Abhay & Alina - he takes a deep breath &says -Dad's instructions... when she says you will make a good couple, he says ya both A's (takes you elsewhere - double v)... he has to fake love both places.. . what you say ?.. .both look like true lovers lost into each other , both were class. perfect enact, expressions , gestures . Abahy holding Piya's hands on his jacket  was a superhot action & saying all those lines sexilly was too much  .. warning hun was too sexy & first time used.. perfectly suited . Aranav- madhu scene was cute, Madhu looked gorgeous in that saari , she hasn't looked this beautiful tilll today...Arnav too looked nice in blue shirt & suit.. Danish- kabir looked very sweet getting ready & panchi too.. to me Angad - Ruhi looked  more like clowns.. Piya looked too beautiful in the sunshine shirt  & the scene with her man .. both were rocking yaar... Hope Abhay doesn't start here with Alina I mean in front of Chand.. hope we get to see  some Abhiya. romance hope the cvs. give 1 alina is to 5 abhiya scenes ... you picked a naughty song... keep up this selection .. bye Sweetie !

Phew..SAKSHI..tumne toh sab kuch cover karliya yaar..awπŸ€—..thank you for always pepping me up with your words..& yes Madhu Arnab scene was cute..everything is fine..except as what you said..I dont want CV's to make us starve for ABHIYA..iss faking ke chakkar..mein..I also feel we ABHIYA maniacs..are jinxed everytime ..we feel we get some thing AWESOME>.we have to wait weeks & weeks ..& inbetween some character comes inbetween them to spoil it..& no other way..but to fall in love with any one of ABHIYA..matlab aur kuch hai hi nahin..iss duniya mein jaisse..🀒

Oh you said it..SAKSHI..both places..needs faking..i surely woudl want to beleive that..hun..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰yes it was a class class moment I must say..they did to perfection ..!!I mean you could never say they were enacting na..GOSH..VISU .ABHIYA..sigghhh..😍❀️
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Awww..thank you Anupama & Nishi..πŸ€—feeling much better now..
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hema what's going on yaar... what do you do on sundays?