It was all about Confidence & being NAUGHTY ..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Wahre wah..kya acchi topi pehenayi hai ...kal rat se leke ..last part of epi tak ...wahi..ABHIYA wale scene dikhake..accha ulloo banaya hai..But still it was worth all that ..wait..yaar.😍.awww..what a moment it was..!! In a way good I dint explain anything last night about the precap..waise..only few more secs were added to that .😈.πŸ˜†..but that ..exact 2 mins..ka duration of ABHIYA what we got was ..what we never saw..it was that ..FULLTOO confidence on each other & that naughty side of both ABHIYA..which we never got to see till date..😍..

whether it is my eye deffect or are you all also feeling a special glow on BOTH ABHIYAs (VISU's) face yaar..they are looking extra hot..& yummm..to the core..yaar GOD..❀️

Ok so we are shown Piya coming on street walking ..looking gorgeous in that grey tight fit T shirt & black jeans..& Abhay with his ever famous black attire..Wohaaa..I sooo loved that shot..they have shot it perfectly where in we get to see both ABHIYA..from head to toe walking..& both blushing..smiling & giving some cunning looks at each other...awww..it was class!! And it was..simply adorable..the way ..Piya's facial expression changed when she set her eyes on Abhay..& Abhay walking across to reach her was so consious of her stare..(read Vivu..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ also)awww..he had that cute faint smile on his face with a ting of blush..GOD>.it was breath taking..I hope Cari will use it & make a VM later on for me..someday..πŸ˜πŸ˜†
Piya is the first one to light the crackers..by saying..sarcastically.."Abhay& Alina ..hmmm."...& she gives him a ..Killer stare & Abhay is taken aback..at first ..&  answers..."fathers instruction.."(Gosh I felt like it was a one word answer section of some Question paper you know..🀣)..and Piya is like..waise..Tum aur Alina dono saath acche lagoge..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..she gives him a Muralitharan's DOOSRA in cricket language..πŸ˜†..for which Abhay lands a sixer by saying.."Tumhe bhi aisa lagat hai..mujeh bhi..Abhay & Alina..a never seen before pair..both A's" he says...(HELLO..from where did he learn this now..GOD😲..he pressed that perfect nerve..which caused intolerable pain to Piya & all fo us.ABHIYA maniacs😈..hun) ..I must say..good Job Abhay..but so mean hun.😑.πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†rubbing salt to that wound..And Piya's expression.(I mean..Suku's expression change was CLASS..!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜†) she became a fire ball instantly..& there was such obsession in that face..GOD..I could feel it because I was feeling the same..😈.and the way she comes close to him..with that walk..& holds him by the collar..Gosh..it was like.."Maar diya jaaye.ki chod diya jaaye..bol tere saath kay suluk kiya jaaye.."🀣 & I wanted to sing the same ..πŸ˜‘πŸ€—..

"you better not look at any woman Mr.Abhay Rachand..warna you will have to see a new Piya who is as deadly as you have never seen before.." Piya warns him with that swet aggression..& loev oozing from her eyes..& ABhay enjoying that sweet posessivenes.from his beloved..(aww..who dosent want  his or her beloved to be posessive about him or her na..awww..Abhay was no different..)..and He replies..in that great sexy voice..of his.."Warning hun.."..Gosh..myherat skipped innumerable  beat when he said that..& i am sure  you all will agree on that.πŸ˜›.GOD..Vivu was class there.πŸ‘.(not that he is any less else where hun..😳)πŸ˜‰...both looking deep into each others eyes..Piay continues to say.."Ofcourse..I am threatening a Vampire..(awww it was a sweet & cute feeling to listen to that word from Piya's mouth hai naπŸ˜›.😳.)..Mujhe tumse dar nahin lagta.." she says..& I loved it the way she said..It showed a very casual ..relationship between the two & I so love dit..that is how it shoudl be..Piya was all naughty & Abhay was no less..& that added the spice to that moment..Priceless moment like any other ABHIYA moment..!😍

And then Abhay shifts his gear to Lover boy ..mode..& touches Piya 's hands on his jacket & holds it  in is ..rugged masculine hands..caressing her soft delicate fingers..aww.I loved that..it was soo sexy..& yummm..☺️with their fingers entwined..tightly & ABhay then again.,,placing his other hand on to it ..mmm..it wa delicious..Wooo..even a simple hand hodling ..makes me go so weak in my knees with these two yaar..can you all beleive it..mein kitni..aage jaachuki hoon..so that is the reason wy I act to wierd at times..like last night..so please forgiev me for that .,,immature behaviour again.😳.πŸ˜†..ok so coming back to ABHIYA,,

Holding her hands in his firmly & lovingly with those sweet caresses on her fingers he says.."Piay do you beleive that...ki I can loe anyoen other than you..do you..Piya you knwo na..that my heart beats only & only for you..hun..I love you..Piya I love you he says.."..in such romantic voice & the way his eye s were holding hers ..awwwPiya was full on Glowing & blushing..to glory ..😍& they freeze us to die with that deadly eye lock & smile combo...  for another 72 hours in anticipation..for next week whether it will continue from where they left us..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜

And the most striking part was that they were in the middle of a street in broad daylight ..full on lost in the moment awwwπŸ€—..other wise it is always..dark jungle ya phir a corner in the college.awww..loved that brightness..it added to that glow..on their face..& the purity of that moment..wohaaa..!!😍

Here I go to my dedication part..from Piya to ABhay..Super romantic song & perfect lyrics..dont miss..it..
jaaeeye aap kahaa jaayenge
ye najar laut ke fir aayegee
door tak aap ke peechhe, peechhe
meree aawaaj chalee jaayegee

aap ko pyaar meraa, yaad jahaa aayegaa
koee kaantaa, wahee daaman se lipat jaayegaa
jaayiy eaap kahan jaayenge..
yeh nazar laute phir aayegi😍

jab uthhoge meree betaab nigaahon kee tarah
rok legee koee daalee meree baahon kee tarah
jaayiy eaap kahan jaayenge..
yeh nazar laute phir aayegi❀️

dekhiye chain milegaa naa kahee dil ke siwaa
aap kaa koee nahee, koee naheen dil ke siwaa
jaayiyeaap kahan jaayenge..
yeh nazar laute phir aayegiπŸ€—

chalo jo bhi ho ..But loved the sweet nature & that complete trust ^ confidence of Piya..aw..I should learn from herπŸ˜†..she acted & behaved so maturely when Alina expressed her feelings to Misha over the speaker phone & she also was concerned what will she do when she comes to know the truth..GOSH..that was ...very intelligent Piya..& so sweet of you ..darling..πŸ€—..though that posessive sweet anger on her face couldnt be hidden I must sayπŸ˜‰..awπŸ˜† but I am glad at least Misha  knows the truth now  she will leave kabir to live in peace..chalo woh bacch gaya..Aw..I loved Danish & Kabir brotherhood bonding πŸ€—& also ..panchi & Misha feeling at  home with Kabir & Danish..Ruhi looked charming in that awesoem black dress..wish Piay could use it..😳  Angad looked handsomeπŸ˜ƒ ..in white..poor soul got decent cloths finally..πŸ˜†

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hema...

I will deffo use those scenes for my vm's.
I love it when Abhay has the blusher on - makes his lips and jawline more outstanding.
I ain't watched the full epi - buh just the bit of Abhiya.

Abhay did have that 'I'm aware you are starring me out' look on him.. He looked dashing.

They are both glowing.

I think - Alina - is a character like Carrie - with her storyline and electrical shots dene ki capability.

How will Pia fight against that power. If Alina tuns eveil all hell will break loose.
Maybe in such extreme conds Abhay and Jeh will pull together against Alina and save Pia.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res.
edited---------------------------------

I have a hudge headheach but wanted to comment on ur post.
Finally we saw sum hawt steamy scenes..we deserved watchin that them. We are waitin for these kind of scenes. Just loved it when pia told abhi not to look at other females.. warna!!abhi plz be aware..πŸ˜†
Love ur post and song.. ur fan Reshu.
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

I had complete faith that you would make a post tonight after a nice episode πŸ˜† and here you are πŸ€—
As you already read my post so you know how happy I'm today to see Piya πŸ˜³ I also noticed Abhay was a bit surprised when Piya threw the jibe on his face, "Abhay and Aina ha!!" πŸ˜† and as usual the attitudebaz Abhay Raichand quickly changed his expression and started to play with his words... uff abhay uff πŸ˜† But I'm really happy Abhay told her "dad's instructions" and she knows about Abhay and ALina. This is what we wanted isnt it? no hide-n-seek but complete TRUST in relationship and I'm glad you are getting it this time.  I had a tiny believe that this time there won't be any misunderstandings and Abhiya will trust each other and hold onto their relationship come what may. Today I saw my tiny hope blooming and I'm glad it happened. I pray and I really wish it stays watever happens around them. πŸ˜³
Totally agree with you..Suku's expression changing was awesomeee and Abhay's dimple was visible today when he said, "warning huh"... what a sexy tone that was hai... πŸ˜ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€ͺ
I loved loved loved Piya's warning... aisa hi hona chahiye... πŸ˜† but offcourse the ever romantic handsome vampy Abhay Raichand  shifted to his killer mood and melted her like butter πŸ˜³

I'm just loving Abhiya more n more... great to see them having conversations like in normal relationships, teasing each other in love and yes...a scene in daylight πŸ˜† good for a change from the bodyguard duty of Abhay in the jungle πŸ˜› 
ek wish puri huyi...daylight scene... ab ek sneaking into the bedroom scene mil jata to kya hota πŸ˜› 
Everyone is plotting against each other and I can see dark clouds hovering over them soon so just want to see them happy like this...glowing in love as much as they can.. πŸ˜³
btw, kya tumhe lagta hai we will be lucky enough to see some abhiya romance in the party πŸ˜›

p.s: love this song btw...😳
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
--------------edited--------------

Beautiful post di...πŸ‘

ya today the entire epi was great...offcourse  abhiya convo is the reason...bt nt only tht...i loved the part were pia  heard alina's confession...it was a relief fr me...coz i didnt wantd pia to b in dark abt abhlinas matter...and thank god pia knows everything now...atleast she will b able to deal with it nw.

pia is behaving so maturely...and i just loved it...she even helped alina with her makeover and tht shows wht a golden heart pia had...😳 no wonder abhay loves her so much.

abhiya convo was simply awsum...it was sweet and naughty at the same time...showing pia's possesiveness and love fr abhay...yup abhay was enjoying it too...he was so normal...havnt seen abhay infact both lik this before...so tht was nice to watch...πŸ˜›
agree...when abhay said...warning hann?... his voice sounded  deep and husky ...yet so sensual...m sure pia ws totally bold...πŸ˜‰

and thank god this all was happning in an open road and offcourse under broad daylight...and tht was a refreshing change...it means their love is no more dark...their divine love has made its way to light...which also means hope fr a better tomorrw...😳

again a terrific song...one of m fav8...the song is beautiful with some awesum lyrics πŸ˜Š

p.s - di plz make a separate post on abhiya phone convo...plzz...and waiting fr ur weekend abhiya os too...u promised remembr?...😈

t.c. love ya loads...πŸ€—
Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for the double post πŸ˜³Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hema gud 2 c  yaar,Lovely post.I so luved Abhiya 2day especially Pia.This time their love scene was bit different.Thnk god not agn tht stupid hug scene in jungle wala ghisa patara romance it was cute,mischievous,naughty & lovable.The faith Pia showed on Abhay was too gud.I so loved the honesty in their relationship as of now.Hmm I m still in Abhiya's land😳

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HemuuuπŸ€—U R BackkkπŸ₯³

Hemu don't you dare leave us...well right now I am not in the mood to yell at youπŸ˜†..I am really happy that my sweet fren Hemu is back...πŸ˜‰

Now, lets get started with our abhiya mania😊

Piya, Piya, oh Piya Piya...it was all about Piya today hemu😳...I am so much in love with this character I can't even tell ya😊...kya ladki hain yaar?...can you believe she actually gave makeover to alina knowing that alina is doing all this to woo abhay?πŸ˜†..can you believe it?...well I can believe it..I had always this trust on Piya that she will always stay sweet and good natured girl no matter what happens...but to tell you the truth, if I were her, I would be like "No Way, leave my boyfren alone"πŸ˜†...anyways this is why we all  and abhay love piya right?πŸ˜‰..I don't care about what future hold for her, but I really like the way right now she is glowing in love and is so happy...this girl has golden heart and thats why abhay loves her so much😳...now coming to last scene, abhay ka blushing hona and that smile..oye hoye😍...last scene took the cake for me...piya the wife ne abhay the husband ko warning finally de hi di...but I simply love their understanding and faith on each other...😊
Edited by Puja_Nava - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 I have a fever yaar ABHIYA ki romance ne HOSH hi uradi. 
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hema welcome back. Loved your post.

Even I am loving the Abhiya scene. Thinking of watching it again. They were so cute, pulling each other legs.πŸ˜† The glow on both of their faces was a treat to watch. Hope it stays that way.

What to say we finally have old Piya back and a better version. The old and new Piya has merged. She will be deadly.

Hope the cv's give her some sort of power. That would be something.πŸ˜‰

Hope they bring that doppelganger stuff back. As in TVD a doppelganger is supernatural cum human. As Piya is Maithli's doppelganger.