Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

u kno hema main kal sabko yahi bol rahi thi ki this time at least abhiya mein misunderstanding nahin hogi, and see, abhay told clearly that its all dad's instructions. i m sooo happy aur aaj ka scene to itna jyada cute tha ki bass ๐Ÿ˜

yes Dishu..you said it in my post also last night I read that & you have always been right in guessing..I know that..๐Ÿค—hai na..yaar kya cute tha scene ki do aankhen kaafi nahinhosakti ...๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Piya was more worried how Abhay will handle Alina.  Yes Abhay should give Piya that naughty wala hug. She will be a rock for Abhay now. Hope she asks why does his dad wants him to be with Alina.

yes dear..& I feel we get to start from that same scene on Monday ..awww..๐Ÿ˜
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

yes dear..& I feel we get to start from that same scene on Monday ..awww..๐Ÿ˜

Hope so too. goodnight.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema...u r back and dat too with a bang.. ๐Ÿ‘
Abhaya were just beyond explanation yesterday... I loved their cute noak jhoak scene... ๐Ÿ˜› pia ne socha shayaad chalo vampy Bf ko thoda tang khishtein hain๐Ÿ˜† but she forgot dat he is Abhay jiske pass sab sawaal ke jawaab hain dat too on d point๐Ÿ˜Ž
And d name AA was just awsum๐Ÿคฃ and at last d trust which pia showed on her love clearly indicates wat dey mean 2 each other and no matter wat d circumstances may be dey will always be there 4 each other... ๐Ÿค—
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    sach mein ...kya ulllooloo (owl) banaya ๐Ÿคฃ  humein ...I  was waiting to see Abhiya ...n was getting   Arnab n madhu romance ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
newayz ... the last part of the last Ad ...was really awesummm...but onething  i noted too...was tht ..Abhay  cleared it at that moment "that he was doing all  dat on his Dad's oders "... so ..i don't want pia furious on Abhay  for being wid Alina ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Abhiya  stays  togeder ... wat else we want !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hema Di..๐Ÿค—
Itni Himmat...humein ullo banaya..๐Ÿคฃi was waiting for Abhiya romance..but was watching Arhu romance...๐Ÿคฃ
But that last 2 mins scene was mindblowing...yaar...
Ya... Di..there was a special glow on VISU's face..they were looking extremely HOT..both..
and i was not able take my eyes off them especially Vivu.โ˜บ๏ธ..
Wow..kya attitude hain yaar...kya confidence..
And Abhay's dialogue๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..
and when Abhay holds Piya's hand smoothly...wow..he was completely different..Strikingly handsome..โ˜บ๏ธand breathtaking...โ˜บ๏ธHayee...โ˜บ๏ธ
and then Abhiya...aww..๐Ÿ˜.iand they were like Khulam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono..๐Ÿ˜. wish we get to see that scene again in Monday's epi...๐Ÿ˜

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Abhiya. Hope this understanding between them remain.
Love U. TC.๐Ÿค—
friends2805 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so crazy...I watched tht particular scene 3- 4 times ...lol
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Hema...u r back and dat too with a bang.. ๐Ÿ‘
Abhaya were just beyond explanation yesterday... I loved their cute noak jhoak scene... ๐Ÿ˜› pia ne socha shayaad chalo vampy Bf ko thoda tang khishtein hain๐Ÿ˜† but she forgot dat he is Abhay jiske pass sab sawaal ke jawaab hain dat too on d point๐Ÿ˜Ž
And d name AA was just awsum๐Ÿคฃ and at last d trust which pia showed on her love clearly indicates wat dey mean 2 each other and no matter wat d circumstances may be dey will always be there 4 each other... ๐Ÿค—

Thank you soo much Sweet heart..yes it was one amazing experience..to see a different .way of romance.โค๏ธ.with a tadka of spice in it..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†GOD ABhay bhi na..hamesha he will be ready with Jawab..I so want him to get jagged once & be sumbfounded with a class sentencce by Piya I am waiting for that day yaar..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzyie

sach mein ...kya ulllooloo (owl) banaya ๐Ÿคฃ  humein ...I  was waiting to see Abhiya ...n was getting   Arnab n madhu romance ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

newayz ... the last part of the last Ad ...was really awesummm...but onething  i noted too...was tht ..Abhay  cleared it at that moment "that he was doing all  dat on his Dad's oders "... so ..i don't want pia furious on Abhay  for being wid Alina ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Abhiya  stays  togeder ... wat else we want !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you oozie..๐Ÿค—..Creatives bhi na..kabhi nahin sudhrenge they very well know what keeps us on tanter hooks..๐Ÿ˜†Yes me also wanted her to get angry &blasst him.๐Ÿ˜ˆ.she did that but pyaar se awww๐Ÿ˜‰..Loved that confidence..๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ