@usha dear my name is ashi...gave an intro to others  a few hours back

thanx dear.
Edited by frhnjn - 12 years ago
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: frhnjn

@usha dear my name is ashi...gave an intro to others  a few hours back

Sorry Ashi - I am too tired to catch up - last night I left at around 70 odd page, then in the morning there were 30 more added, lol...

Will read up your post, sure...thanks 😊
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

@all.. for siggies... steps...

go to edit profile...
click on siggie tab...
type whatever u want to show as siggie...in case of img use img open & close tabs similar to pics...
preview the siggie..
click on yes button to always add it...
click on the preference tab...
there is an option to make banners & siggies visible, select yes...
that shud work...
try...

Nahieee!!!!! Tum ye mere saath nahin kar sakti! (Wish there was a emoticon which had one hand twisted on the forehead n one hand on a ear!) ðŸ˜› 
Its not working pooj...instead what has NOW happened ...i can see these huge banners n photos n total maalamaal sigs downloading after everyone's post which is hoggin up space and my patience at the same time ðŸ¤¢

Yeh mere saath hi kyun ho raha hain...(again the drama emoticon follows)!!! Top it with my sig not visible yet! 

cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

does anyone watch simi grewal show india's most desirable???

Watched a bit of the beer boy's son coupla days ago...Siddharth Malya! A lot of dramebaazi going on in it...but its alright. I hope I havent offended you...if I have...Im running and hiding behind Pooja...or better still Tanu(bhai!) ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›
frhnjn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@soni ...beer boy😆...u  r posts r fun to read...😆
anantanant thumbnail

@usha u also joined the non-stop chat yest quitting the silent observer tag..!!

Ashi - back now, have caught up a bit ... 3 kids, eh? I have lil girl and she is a handful, so hats off to you 😊... and yup, no longer silent (not that observant, after lots of chapad chapad last night)...

@Nishu - are you "like"- ing our posts and going away? Join in when you get some time - or have I missed your post?
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Pooja: I am unable to like your post as it reached the 50 limit.

awww...thnx Reshmi...😳😳
anantanant thumbnail
Follks - missing Nishkala as well here - I am sure she would've had a couple of things to say about our non-stop adda 😉  -she's gone for a week, isn't she?
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anantanant

Ashi - back now, have caught up a bit ... 3 kids, eh? I have lil girl and she is a handful, so hats off to you 😊... and yup, no longer silent (not that observant, after lots of chapad chapad last night)...

@Nishu - are you "like"- ing our posts and going away? Join in when you get some time - or have I missed your post?

I'm playing catch up!...I'm trying to read up and trying to join the discussion but the chatter is about 10 pages ahead and I have to start all over  again... What's happening now? Kya? Kaha? kaise? kyun? kab? ðŸ˜ƒ
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cheeeky

Watched a bit of the beer boy's son coupla days ago...Siddharth Malya! A lot of dramebaazi going on in it...but its alright. I hope I havent offended you...if I have...Im running and hiding behind Pooja...or better still Tanu(bhai!) ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›

lol...u r hiding behind me...no place...i am tiny!
& ok to turn off the banners & siggies go back to preference & select the no radio button as u dont want to view these...lemme come back to u abt the siggies in a few more mins...