Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: barbie2011

Hey Congo-Shongo🥳 Nidhi..so you are also in a golden attire now..

Love to discuss every single detail with you dear..keep them coming...

Thank you Urmi..absolutely love all our discussions.🤗
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Asha..CC me the recipe also..i also use the Gits mix most of the times..actually I have one more favour...iF one of you can send me the sambhar recipe also...I tried once didnt come out good...
sorry tanu.for using the adda for personal use...
@Nidhi/Nishi..I am a veggie too..but cant do without onions/garlic..
@Reshmi..i got worried reading..get well soon post for you..but then read that you were feeling lazy to go to work, so felt relieved..take care sweety...
@Asha/Aanchal/Nidhi..the dole-shole are growing day by day..looksl ike we might have to find some other name than turkey wings soon..
@Aanchal🤗..so you are free now..welcome back sweety..

@All..so CV's believes in equality..Navya ko thappad pada to Anant ka gal khali kaise reh sakta tha...lets hope the thapaad has some positive effect on some of the family members...
@All; ..because fo the time difference I am missing out on all the fun and discussions..I am not liking this..I hope this time difference does not turn me into a silent reader soon, kyunki mere aane se pehle everything is discussed so there is nothing more to add...

Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
@Urmi...Don't worry about the time difference, hun..now you can start the discussion about today's episode...How about that??😉
And ..u too a veggie...😃..Me too can't do without onions/garlic.😊

PS..You are way too important to us to turn into a silent reader.🤗
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
bs8889 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbie2011

@All; ..because fo the time difference I am missing out on all the fun and discussions..I am not liking this..I hope this time difference does not turn me into a silent reader soon, kyunki mere aane se pehle everything is discussed so there is nothing more to add...

No di..plz dont evr turn in2 a silent reader..ur comments n posts r vry valuable 2 dis forum n d adda..whether it b pre-epi post or post-epi post..n u cn discuss nething that u feel like..related 2 navya or nt hardly matters😊
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Urmi...Don't worry about the time difference, hun..now you can start the discussion about today's episode...How about that??😉

And ..u too a veggie...😃..Me too can't do without onions/garlic.😊

NIdhi🤗thanks for the idea sweety and your sweet note...i always try to partici[ate in todays discussion but as i havent seen the epi as i am at my work..i cannot really discuss the details..still  i try to dicuss things just from the updates and tanu's post..so that i can be active on the forum😉 and I am glad..the sweet adda members dont even mind my pre-episode watching rant😊...
Yes nidhi..cant do without onions/garlic..but lately i have not been able to eat them..if you want to know why..Pm me..
Congratulations 🥳once again on being the goldie sweety...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
@Urmi..I know the reason dear.🥳..😉😃Take care of urself..😊..Anyway..love all ur discussions and we can always start discussions on the basis of WU😉.Will wait for ur valuable comments as well..once u have seen the episode.🤗
Thank you once again for ur wishes...😊
barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs8889

No di..plz dont evr turn in2 a silent reader..ur comments n posts r vry valuable 2 dis forum n d adda..whether it b pre-epi post or post-epi post..n u cn discuss nething that u feel like..related 2 navya or nt hardly matters😊

Aww.Sonia🤗..thank you for the sweet comments dear...its not that easy to turn into a silent reader as if..but lately i have been out of topics to dicuss ..so was feeling a little lost..
but your and Nidhi's post..lfted my spirits again..thank you both of you..so be ready to be bothered by my post now😉😆
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kahan se kahan se kahan... aren't we all fangirls loving this adda :)

Though, just like Urmi - due to time difference miss out on Hot topics & discussions - always enjoy reading them...

First of all: Congrats Nidhi on becoming Goldie :)
and now that Anyalicious time is coming backsoon, sure you'll soon become rockerz :)

other note: loved TC's Hawt pic ;) except flowery bedsheets though... wouldn't mind full shot with home attire as described n secrets ;)

And Nidhi: p.s. Aromatic candles:Aha-- I have heard/read  that in someone else's interview too ;) ...will send you link as soon as I find it!

barbie2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Urmi..I know the reason dear.🥳..😉😃Take care of urself..😊..Anyway..love all ur discussions and we can always start discussions on the basis of WU😉.Will wait for ur valuable comments as well..once u have seen the episode.🤗

Thank you once again for ur wishes...😊

oh.yaa.i forgot..i had shared it with you too..see even i am getting mandhbudhi now...
Thank you for your care and comments dear🤗
Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

kahan se kahan se kahan... aren't we all fangirls loving this adda :)

Though, just like Urmi - due to time difference miss out on Hot topics & discussions - always enjoy reading them...

First of all: Congrats Nidhi on becoming Goldie :)
and now that Anyalicious time is coming backsoon, sure you'll soon become rockerz :)

other note: loved TC's Hawt pic ;) except flowery bedsheets though... wouldn't mind full shot with home attire as described n secrets ;)

And Nidhi: p.s. Aromatic candles:Aha-- I have heard/read  that in someone else's interview too ;) ...will send you link as soon as I find it!

Thank you Shaina...🤗
Don't worry about time difference..we all love ur discussions.Afterall..har ek friend zaroori hota hai😉
Ahh..I now remember..yes, yes..someone else mentioned too about aromatic candles😉.Thank you for pointing that out...😆
I too have read/seen somewhere...ok, so now we know where he has got that from😉