cv's steps for u ... how 2 develop the script

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
cv's steps for u ... how 2 develop the script

enough is enough ... cut dev & nano crap ...

bring sameera  & vicky ...  but before that ...

steps 2 do ... or help for u cv's as u lost ur brain somewhere ... so hope this helps u ...

1)send ... devil & nano & lucky & preeto some where ...  we don't care where they go ... as we do not like them ... can't stand them ...

specially cannot see devil's lectureing maan & geet about relations ... or nano not sticking to a single thing what she wanted 2 do ...

plz stop writing scenes which involve geet & devil ...where geet is made to think about devil & his wife & made to worry about his family life ...

by the way ... devil means dev ... FYI ...

2)next ... make maan fall in love with geet fast ,.. well maan is falling for geet ... but now ... eye locks not enough need passion in their romance which u all are not showing ... show it ... right now ... get the old passion back ... maan pining for geet to be with him all the time ... which is missing now adays ...

3)next after maan falls passionately in love with geet ... make him get flashes of his memory ...

4)get back maan's memory back ... maan needs to remember all the passionate moments  he spent with geet ...

to do all this u have 5 days ... so by the month end ... we want maan's memory back ... this is an ultimatum ... 😡

next now that maan's memory is back ...

5)bring sameera in ... now this is a challenge to u all ... develop sameera's story without damaging maan & geet ke characters ... which u are failing time to time ...

6)after sameera's exit ... show us vicky ... bring rajji in for vicky ... don't mind watching the cute & innocent rajji with maan's younger brother vicky ... who ran away from home & detectives are still searching for vicky coz in the initial episodes of june ... the detectives were sent by maan ... so bring vicky back ...

7) or any new story line ... involving maaneet & only maaneet ... show geet as a strong person ... who can handle her home as well as office perfectly ...

&

8)we would like to see how u would use this brain ...  in developing gud script for GHSP ... coz developing gud script is difficult ... while killing a show is easy ... like what u r doing right now ...

9)gurls if u know or think about new ideas or tracks  plz add them here ... for the cv's ... as they lost the ability to think ...

10)oh yes ... show geet joining college again doing her MBA ...  so that she can help maan in his business ... maan feeling a bit jealous coz of her college friends ... soecially boys who treat geet as a sister ... but maan can't see any boy or man near geet ...

Please See .:-

this is specially 4 MP :-

MP do not ruin the story line & maaneet characters ... they have been developed with love & care since the past 1 & 1/2 year ... u just can't come now & spoil everything ... hate u for what ever u are showing ...😭

cv's i need an answer ... enough is enough ... had enough of devini crap ... we know they have become ur pets ... but the show is not going on coz of them ... i hope u understand  for whom we are bearing all non sense u r showing ... & kick dev ... nano as well as MP ...

by the way ... thanks ... FOR kicking MP & devini & luckreeto & mama from GHSP ...

me wishing tht it will happen by next week ...

bas babaji meri prarthna sunnle & kicks of MP & devini & lucky preeto from GHSP & well mama too ... we don;t get to see them anymore in the show ...

babaji ... plz hamari baath sunna ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Wow me first to comment. Lovely post that MP needs to be kicked out and i say send him far away with devini.

I definitely want to see maan memory back, their love and samera s entry.

I think you should go and teach CVs how to direct produce and write script
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
l think writers of GHSP r suffering from writer's block...hope CVs take this ideas from u & l have a wish like u & want it to be fulfilled in this life of me...CVs should send circus party to mars...what irks me most is that Nandini is shown working whereas Geet who has proven qualities doing nothing just worrying about her family Edited by asmina_r - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima awesome post . I totally agree with you...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

Wow me first to comment. Lovely post that MP needs to be kicked out and i say send him far away with devini.

I definitely want to see maan memory back, their love and samera s entry.

I think you should go and teach CVs how to direct produce and write script

thnaks reena ... me feeling so down don't even ask me ... i wish i can b a part of the team ... then all can b happy ...
divareena thumbnail
Hima sweetie don't worry we Will see maaneet scenes soon 🤗
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmina_r

l think writers of GHSP r suffering from writer's block...hope CVs take this ideas from u & l have a wish like u & want it to be fulfilled in this life of me...CVs should send circus party to mars...what irks me most is that Nandini is shown working whereas Geet who has proven qualities doing nothing just worrying about her family

i just hate that MP  ... don't know how he became script writer ... i wish ki cv's really take ideas i don't mind at all ... exactly tht nandi ... who does not know wht she wants from life ... 1 min she wants 2 do ph.d ... next minute marriage then now join office ... now i guess next would like to become a mom over night like how she did everything instantly ... her ph.d course is waiting for her isn't it ... how conveniently she forgot every thing idiot ...

coming 2 geet ... she is being made to work for the entire family always but no one cares for her ... why can't she b shown as working in office ... can't thy show this ...

nano she just entered few months back & bcame so imp for the writer ... seriously does tht MP think tht she is pulling the crowds ...😡😡😡
dewdropred thumbnail

reena & mona - thanks dear ...

hima dear awesooome post...
agree with u completely...👏
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Awesome post...

I hope cv's read this post n get some ideas...n specially MP sahab plz...aap toh zaroor padhiye ise...
I feel like breaking their heads...
The present team is just spoiling everything...all the unemployed n good for nothing people are the part of Geet team now...
Babaji plz bachao GHSP ko in sab se...

The PH...the worst PH...they cant get a good writer for their show...shame on you 4 Lions...you spoiled one show for the other...