Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i really feel bad for alina, she is so innocent and great person that is being used by everyone

even i won't blame alina if she becomes mean towards everyone later on, no one should play with anyone's heart, that is a BIG NO NO! gosh she did nothing and yet she is going to get punished
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I agree, I so don't want to see this track. Can't the cv's have a simple friendship track between Abhay and Alina.

In my other post I had referred Alina as "Pandora box". If  she gets heartbroken and especially in a witch when their emotions are high they unleash their power.

Right now her power is dormant and is in her, if this comes out all hell will break loose.

Seriously
I agree with you there. She is a Pandora box with lots of supernatural powers being dormant in her. When she gets to know about the betrayal of her beloved, her brother and the whole world, then she will definitely be worse
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Chakkz, I know that the creatives may not be even thinking on these lines but the rules of morals, sensitivity , goodness and humanity simply do not exist in the supernatural world. Abhay is an abnormal exception - the rest- all of them, incluidng Jeh are behaving as calculative monsters are supposed to behave. Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks are all about wars , survival and superiority. Considering that and thinking from the supernatural POV, everyone from Chaand to Jeh are right in their place. They are not worrying about Abhay, Piya and Alina's heart. They are only worrying about their survival and revenge, Why do you think Abhay and Alina are branded weak? Because their emotional streak is their greatest undoing.
Alina is a tissue paper if you think like a human being. But she is at the center of this war and the most volatile pawn when you look at her from Chaand and Jeh's POV. That's it. Feelings, morals and humanity don't exist in that world - not even for their own bloodline.
We react like human-beings and that is exactly what Chaand and Jeh just shrug off.

As for Alina remaining or not remaining a virgin heart , maybe its fate's way of jolting her and turing her into the all powerful ruthless werewolf queen that she is destined to be.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">Oh don't talk about his selflessness, the thing which is not there, there is no point talking about that🤢</font>

chakku i really dont want alina to get negative yaar we have already had enough alina i am crying yaar bechari ka dil tutega life me pehli baar kuch chaha aur vo bhi jhooth hoga
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
she aint no tissuepaper😡😡😡😡😡
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

i really feel bad for alina, she is so innocent and great person that is being used by everyone

even i won't blame alina if she becomes mean towards everyone later on, no one should play with anyone's heart, that is a BIG NO NO! gosh she did nothing and yet she is going to get punished

Seriously Bani, she is being used by everyone just to be dumped later Does she have no right to fall in love or have a loyal partner?
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is taking it a bit too far but then I guess supernatural world knows no boundaries. They can go till any extent to finish the other clan and this is the harsh truth which we'll see in this track.
Yep! If Alina turns negative because of this, I will really not blame her! She is being wronged, and wronged BIG time!
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Chakkz, I know that the creatives may not be even thinking on these lines but the rules of morals, sensitivity , goodness and humanity simply do not exist in the supernatural world. Abhay is an abnormal exception - the rest- all of them, incluidng Jeh are behaving as calculative monsters are supposed to behave. Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks are all about wars , survival and superiority. Considering that and thinking from the supernatural POV, everyone from Chaand to Jeh are right in their place. They are not worrying about Abhay, Piya and Alina's heart. They are only worrying about their survival and revenge, Why do you think Abhay and Alina are branded weak? Because their emotional streak is their greatest undoing.

Alina is a tissue paper if you think like a human being. But she is at the center of this war and the most volatile pawn when you look at her from Chaand and Jeh's POV. That's it. Feelings, morals and humanity don't exist in that world - not even for their own bloodline.
We react like human-beings and that is exactly what Chaand and Jeh just shrug off.

As for Alina remaining or not remaining a virgin heart , maybe its fate's way of jolting her and turing her into the all powerful ruthless werewolf queen that she is destined to be.

I concur completely with what you said, but I was thinking from a normal human being's point of view. I know that Chand is the best potential Vampire clan head and Jeh as the WW clan head because they actually lack those emotions (or rather do not show them), but isn't it unfair for Alinna if she is used by everyone like that?
She never got love from anyone in her whole life and now when she is getting it, it is fake and just for using her. I wanna see her as a mean WW queen, that's a different thing, but right now I don't thing that it is correct on Chand or jeh's part to play with her heart like that because afterall she is new to this world
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

chakku i really dont want alina to get negative yaar we have already had enough alina i am crying yaar bechari ka dil tutega life me pehli baar kuch chaha aur vo bhi jhooth hoga

Rashu that is what na I am not supporting Chand and jeh here at all

@Reashma...LOL that is what I am asking😆 I am not calling her one.😆
sumana-13 thumbnail
poor Alina ...I completely agree with you yaar ... everyone is taking advantage of this innocent girl ... but just watchout everyone ... when she realizes the truth she will show her "asli roop" jo bahut bhanak hoga.. I'm scared for Abhiya now ...