Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Favorite Mayur: PBM 
Damn they set the screen on FIREEE!, I liked them in Sajda too but it sucked that the song was shared by 2 other couples too...And also their date anniversary one of Do Dil Ek Jaan was also awesome...i don't think I can stop raving about their chemistry πŸ˜³

Gang: Ishq Hua for sure!
I LOVED everyone's part in it and props to the cast and crew for doing it in 1 take!...It was so awesome...And plus it included one couple that I found very cute--Uday-Tamanna...they werent a couple per se but Uday in love was sooo cute...I loved their background music!...And of course Mayank in love was adorable...for a change he was being so sweet to Uday in the song haha...oh the crazy things love does to you!

Least Favorite...This one is hard...Because song sequences were like the highlight of MJHT...But if I had to choose one, I would say Dhanno...I loved the sequence as a separate entity but I hated it in context of the storyline
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no sajda ruled out as it was shared? nt a reason fr me...pehli bar involved alot of hard wrk frm the technical point of view..the lighting the editing..arjun was also ver concerened...any ways me nt a a sucker fr romance...[m romantic n like to watch romantic songs , but i guess nt really on tv...or may be if someone like srk kajol r there then haha..]
ladki kyu was such a sweet attempt and d scenes bfr n after dat haha...fr me iys nt jus d song but the things in totality has to wrk...if sajda n pehli bar were visualy appealin i felt iktara was soulful :) i liked tht too it was emotional :)
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

Least Favorite...This one is hard...Because song sequences were like the highlight of MJHT...But if I had to choose one, I would say Dhanno...I loved the sequence as a separate entity but I hated it in context of the storyline

omgg that was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† till today some non mjht fans say hey was dat mayank dancin aftr wifes deathπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sumonetolub thumbnail
Speaking of Dhanno, that reminds me of our earlier discussion of when Mayank was completely out of character...That was the only time that Mayank being out of character really pissed me off!😑...Of course he was drunk but Mayank wouldve never flirted/danced with another girl even he was drunk...especially because he never got over the grief of losing nupur
-skylark- thumbnail

Speaking of Dhanno, that reminds me of our earlier discussion of when Mayank was completely out of character...That was the only time that Mayank being out of character really pissed me off!😑...Of course he was drunk but Mayank wouldve never flirted/danced with another girl even he was drunk...especially because he never got over the grief of losing nupur

no offence but tell me how much did the 2 hrs maha epis made sense?  come on ppl watched coz of their fav jodis thts it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
sumonetolub thumbnail

Originally posted by: -skylark-

no offence but tell me how much did the 2 hrs maha epis made sense?  come on ppl watched coz of their fav jodis thts it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

which is exactly why i never watched it...i actually didnt watch mjht again after season 1 til probably 2 months later...and i only watched mayank's scenes...which were very minimal but DAMN what amazing performances by arjun!...up until then, i was just smitten by his charm as an actor...but season 2 made me respect him for his talent as an actor...im glad i didnt miss out on watching those scenes...but dhanno, i watched that much later...of course watching it after nupur returned gave me the courage to watch it and allowed me to enjoy it as just a song
-skylark- thumbnail

which is exactly why i never watched it...i actually didnt watch mjht again after season 1 til probably 2 months later...and i only watched mayank's scenes...which were very minimal but DAMN what amazing performances by arjun!...up until then, i was just smitten by his charm as an actor...but season 2 made me respect him for his talent as an actor...im glad i didnt miss out on watching those scenes...but dhanno, i watched that much later...of course watching it after nupur returned gave me the courage to watch it and allowed me to enjoy it as just a song

now pls appreciate me..i watched each n every epi...irrespective of the track 😊 i might hv not made omg really really nice nice comments ever, but whts imp is to watch d show πŸ˜›
-skylark- thumbnail
preeti if u can post some more mjht mayank pics here :D
sumonetolub thumbnail
🀣 rani you crack me up...okay fineee ill give you credit for watching it πŸ˜†...i dunno i have this weird/irritating thing about me that if someone doesnt like something i like then it bothers me and i just hope that maybe someday they will share my enthusiasm about it...imagine how many times a day i must get disappointed then πŸ˜†
-skylark- thumbnail

🀣 rani you crack me up...okay fineee ill give you credit for watching it πŸ˜†...i dunno i have this weird/irritating thing about me that if someone doesnt like something i like then it bothers me and i just hope that maybe someday they will share my enthusiasm about it...imagine how many times a day i must get disappointed then πŸ˜†

haye rey nand kishore , naina betwa humney aisa funny toh kuch kaha nahi πŸ˜•πŸ€£πŸ€£
aww thts sweet even i suggest ppl watch this u will like n sometyms i try to explain y its nice n stuff but i dnt bother tht much 🀣  u dnt worry jus remind urself herey ki parakh johri ko hoti hai πŸ˜‰ or u can think like bandar kya jane adrak ka swad 🀣🀣 
on a serious note , everyone shud accpet n respect other views n opinions πŸ˜ƒ m sure u do it and its very nice πŸ˜ƒ imagine wht trouble wud be if all have same choice 😲🀣🀣🀣🀣