Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
ok evry1 lets put an end to this "fake chapter"...now no more "real identity" sayings plz...warna i will atleast wilb forced to think u r fake...🀣🀣🀣🀣
mayuloveu thumbnail
rani agar AB sirf sanaya ke performance dekhne jaa rahe hai then I am not interested. but IF AB is doing somrthing then I am all there. hayeee mare AB😳
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Arjun Bijlani in Miley Jab Hum Tum
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^ for some reason, his angry young man expressions reminded me of this (thanks for the picture preeti 😊):

was hilarious when nupur said "haaye jabhi aise ghusse main STYLE maarke bolte ho to by god hero ki tarah lagte ho...aisa lagta hai ke kisi ne garam koyle main thanda paani daal diya ho"

so true, arjun looks HOT HOT HOT when hes mad...and mayank when he was angry made me just want to pull his cheeks!...loved when mayanks mom and nupur ganged up against him

btw mayank's denial phase was my favorite part...i fell in love with him then...poor guy tried behaving heartless but little did he know that he was heartless because he had already given his heart away to nupur πŸ˜³
Edited by sumonetolub - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mayuloveu

rani agar AB sirf sanaya ke performance dekhne jaa rahe hai then I am not interested. but IF AB is doing somrthing then I am all there. hayeee mare AB😳

he has been attending since 5 yrs in a row! they invite and he does,simple😊
-skylark- thumbnail
thnks fr the links as usual :)

on personal chatting, u know guys i have been in d fc section since very long time and it used to be a rule not to discuss anything apart frm the actor..not even costars or any film star..forget about the personal chi chat, mods used to warn if anyone does..but now most of the fcs do hv chit chat...arjun is on a break...so we can discuss his previous shows...and i'l try to keep the chit chat min...usually i come later n quote the members...discussion realted to tv/bollywood is fair enuf i guess :)
see this fc never flew wid rocket speed [it was only wen a person ria came and spread sensation tht her hubby's name is arjun bla bla...so these two months fc was completed fast]..infact one thread went one full year! can u believe?! i keep busy so cudnt come here that much and a thread needs active members to keep it going...the very fact mjhtf ppl disliked me kept ppl away frm this thread,however i tried to mix up with evrybody...now im very happy to see that some genuine well wishers come here...who really like his work :)  i hv always contributed by posting news [if m allowed to]...and i thank each and evryone who come and share all the articles interviews! :)
Edited by -skylark- - 12 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumonetolub

for some reason, his angry young man expressions reminded me of this:

was hilarious when nupur said "haaye jabhi aise ghusse main STYLE maarke bolte ho to by god hero ki tarah lagte ho...aisa lagta hai ke kisi ne garam koyle main thanda paani daal diya ho"

so true, arjun looks HOT HOT HOT when hes mad...and mayank when he was angry made me just want to pull his cheeks!...loved when mayanks mom and nupur ganged up against him

btw mayank's denial phase was my favorite part...i fell in love with him then...poor guy tried behaving heartless but little did he know that he was heartless because he had already given his heart away to nupur πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† d so called angry yound man!πŸ˜›  mjht -nt in my fav list, but yes some parts were really adorableEmbarrassed
-skylark- thumbnail
dekhta hai tu kahanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res 4m my side πŸ€” and annie meri kal raat se halat kharab hai πŸ€”