Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At Times I Feel This Show Should Just End On A Good Note With Memories We'll Always Cherish Rather than Completely Murder It🤔

Anywayss I Switched BW GHSP And Fashion😆

And FASHION Was Wayyy Betterr😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think today's episode was a random filler just to somehow manage the absense of both the leads as it seems both GC and DD hv shot their scenes separately but the overall screenplay of the episode with other actors was already written in advance to somehow manage the episode and finish up the Devini-LucTo promo of this week ..😃

If we remember ,the promo showed how Dev wanted to go for HM while Nano wanted to work and Lucky hving issues with Preeto's weight problem while Geet decides to b the fairy godmother for both couples 😡 ...thats what we exactly saw in today's episode 😆...So like I hv predicted the torturesome promo that we witnessed this week comes to an end with this episode 😃...

Also in the end MSK gives the right advice to Geet that both couples r matured adults and so she should not interfere in their lives and let them decide 👍🏼 ;This dialogue of MSK indicates that from monday onwards we r going to see a separate track of Devini-LucTo and Maaneet where neither MSK nor Geet r going to interfere in Devini-LucTo's life 😃 ;Also I feel CVs somehow will send those two couples to their honeymoon and might show them separately for small time while the main focus will b on Maaneet track as GC-DD r back to full time shooting from today 😊

So I will give today's episode a big benefit of doubt and will wait for monday to see what exactly the CVs bring out here since I do feel MSK giving lift to Geet in his car back home will hv some reason as both r shooting today together ..so lets wait for it 😉😛...

If even next week the circus continues with Nano going to office and working with MSK while Geet becoming a permanent dabbawali ,then I m going to screw the CVs big time 😡...But will wait for next week to arrive 😃
Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are Mahesh Pandey and Gul Khan real life Dev and NT????...else how can one write such things and the other support it...i just feel like cursing these two for ruining a lovely show which i'm not able to watch anymore...

Doesn't that MP
have an ounce of shame left in him???...after declaring that hez leaving the show, what is he doing???...one shameless creature writing story for other shameless characters (Dev, Nano, & Lucky) ...Wow what a combination...Today he made Geet also join the group🤢...

If the CV team is the same, i dont think i'll have the courage to watch either season 2 or RC whatever it is...if it is given to MP na...i'm sure he'll make GC and DD play the characters of Devini...a rapist and a shameless girl who'll support and aarthi utharo her rapist🤢...
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post ashu 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Jyo: I don trust the CV's even a bit... So untill i see mon's epi... I will not make assumptions... *swati keeping her fingers crossed hopping that Jyo is 100% right*
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
MP should be gone ASAP...
look what he is doing to geet...
a housewife...poking her nose in others private lifes...
only thing left is her watching K- serial...24/7...

hmmm did anyone notice where Ved raj is these day's... yep the guy is writing for SSK on colors... No wonder show has low TRP...and needed new leads...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shali

MP should be gone ASAP...

look what he is doing to geet...
a housewife...poking her nose in others private lifes...
only thing left is her watching K- serial...24/7...

hmmm did anyone notice where Ved raj is these day's... yep the guy is writing for SSK on colors... No wonder show has low TRP...and needed new leads...

ved raj is writing 4 lions ka new show on star plus too.
what ever Moron pig head pandey needs to leave geet
bande ne THook Ke Chaat liya
told am leaving and the shameless creature is still in geet
I do not know what he has against geet and why he loves so much dev
AIMAMALIK thumbnail
Anshu fabulous writing 👏👏

Welcome back GC and DD on sets 😃

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
besides the original CVs, whoever came afterwards started with butchering the characters little by little and this MP finally cremated it...
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Moi is done with my truly "lamba -choda" take - please no jootis chapals if its too tiring for eyes

geetfangeet thumbnail
Mpandey saying big big dialoges that he will leave geet etc etc.. But nothing happened:-(are he is taking revenge on fans today episode looked so because he knows we love to see geet in office as working lady and we hate nano but he is showing nano like that how we want to see geet:-(and geet as...:(, but DD GC hatsoff to them:-)liked maan's dialoges in end :-)hello allEdited by bru22 - 12 years ago