Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: radhameera

we cannot belive Tc articles fully but it will be true so i think it will be nice to see both them die and rebirth happens what do u say???? as we may get to see new story

Dont know yar, the Article doesnt have     a head or a tail...( tala ledu toka ledu,... ...its a proverb in our language)

if plz anybody understood anything about the article plz help me understand.

babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what about the prediction of Kashi maharaj??????

Chota pota becmes RP and choti bahu saves the family ??😡😡😡
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok,  so far TC articles have come out with true future tracks, but this... I need somebody to decode it for me as I can't make any sense out of it.
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for sharing!!!!my head is spinning ...
radhameera thumbnail
plzzz guys listen carefully calmly and think it!!

i know anyone is not liking the current of fake wife story!!! if it continues we may lost our cb2 due to low trp's ... our effort to bring cb2 will go vain...

think and see about this track if both radhika and dev dies in my opinoion their rebirth may happen ... they r going to college and become frnds... and then their their love story starts ... think and se our radev in different look... this will nake our cb lost audience to come back and watch cb as this will be new story ...what do u say guys??? i dont want to hurt anyone if i said anything wrong plzz forgive me... but plzz support this track... 
aasaxena3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
still strange.  If Radhika comes back as Krishna, how Dev and lord Krishna will be husband and wife.
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be dev will go mad... bt story will become lyk bmtd show..

suwin thumbnail
 Radhika is back as Krishna ...who is going to be choti bahu ðŸ˜•
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Please Cbians, let us be calm and see what happens...
There might be some twist or something...let us first decode the article as why6 put it...
thanks
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
radhmeera agree with you, I'm shocked but like I said deep down I knew it. Radev created this themself web of lies of course with help of others Dadaji etc! Dev as Rp lies and Radhika pushed it. So many mistakes they made how would they come out.  How would they tell the society.?Dev can't be a good RP now? So I believe they are getting a second chance. And there so many negative persons around them. But I guess this is the only way!

But so sad that Dev and Radhika are going to die? Also a good lesson for the selfish Puhorit family their selfish acts caused maybe two young people to die?  Going to feel so sad for Mansaram 😭Hopefully rebirth more positive characters lets see! I really hope Rita Baduri is coming to Choti Bahu please and be the dadi of Dev or Radhika. 😊