Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Oh My God ..What video is that?? That Guy is a Disaster..is he a G or smthing?? NO TOUCHING ONLY SEEING...LOL ...disastruous song...

I know..yaar...I am so worried for them..kaise aage badhega BHARKHA ka love story

oh sorry sorry
galti se post ho gya wo vdo
i was actually about to post in AT
my mind generally says the same thing when i c chamar😆😆
n tune vdo dekh bbi li
ruk to jaya kar
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aarti
Are..Video post karti hai kaise ruk jaun..
Actually I thought you must have posted a song that best suits for BHARKHA ..since I was talking abut them. And when I checked that song out..I was imagining Bharat singing out to Vishakha..No touching only seeing ..LOLS
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Aarti

Are..Video post karti hai kaise ruk jaun..
Actually I thought you must have posted a song that best suits for BHARKHA ..since I was talking abut them. And when I checked that song out..I was imagining Bharat singing out to Vishakha..No touching only seeing ..LOLS

oh shit
mom n mai itni der se iss song ko sun sun k has rhe hai
no touching no touching
only seeing
no kissing  no kissing
only seeing😆😆😆
oh god bharkha in this song
u wanna kill me hehe
n that guy is himesh reshmaiya the singer
n that gal's voice reminds me of kiki( of SSIMD)
kumjoo thumbnail
Yes, yaar...I was laughing too i nthat song..Its hillarious...and the that guy is a total disastor...ISKO hero kisne banaya yaar!! Andhe ho gaye kya Iss film ke director Producer..He dances like a G 
And yeah! dude!! I saw Ranveer Singh's part of that Simi's Select...KI KI...oh god!! she is so annoying...

BebaakBegum thumbnail

Yes, yaar...I was laughing too i nthat song..Its hillarious...and the that guy is a total disastor...ISKO hero kisne banaya yaar!! Andhe ho gaye kya Iss film ke director Producer..He dances like a G 

And yeah! dude!! I saw Ranveer Singh's part of that Simi's Select...KI KI...oh god!! she is so annoying...

u should have seen ranbir kapoor's part it was super awsm😆😆
n that guy himself is the director, producer, hero,singer n also the audience of the movie
BebaakBegum thumbnail
farah bhelcome
lolzz
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys me here too😃...u guys talking abt HR new movie song i really dnt knw how to react😕😆 wenever i c dat song i get confused shud i LAUGH 🤣or shud i PUKE🤢
nd takling abt BARKHA lolz😆...i seriusly cnt think wat topic can dey talk abt 😆UNLESS its abt beating up sum1🤣
nd i lyk LPHB🤣
kumjoo thumbnail
Can you Imagine Guys..BHarat is only 16..and he dances so good ..I mean he is such an mindblowing BBoyer...

And have you seen Vishakha's Life Video...Its so awesome ..She is so ambitious...
BebaakBegum thumbnail

Can you Imagine Guys..BHarat is only 16..and he dances so good ..I mean he is such an mindblowing BBoyer...

And have you seen Vishakha's Life Video...Its so awesome ..She is so ambitious...

i feel so ashamed of muself coz bharat is 16 n is amazing
simply bahar khada hua(outstanding😆😆)
n m 17 aur kuch ni😆😆
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

i feel so ashamed of muself coz bharat is 16 n is amazing
simply bahar khada hua(outstanding😆😆)
n m 17 aur kuch ni😆😆

arre hota hai yaar..Some people just gets lucky ...and Of-course Bharat is extra ordinary...He is super talented...

Tum mein bhi talent hai..tum apni baat karti hai...you are just 17..Life mein abhi bohot kuch dekhna baaki hai tumko...I am 24 , I feel like I am not doing anything ...tum apni kya baat karte ho...

Anyways, sabka time aata hai...Its just the matter of time..SOONER or LATER ..