SEE PG 1 POST 1 FOR NEW UPDATE (ANIMATED GEET)

Posted: 12 years ago
UPDATE -  

PLEASE READ THIS and place ur comments...its important.

CHECK THIS OUT...!!!!!!...don't forget to press like button on the page and also use 'share on facebook' button

FACEBOOK PAGE :

this topic is for the animated tribute for the show geet hui sabse parayi. the animated feature is especially dedicated and aimed for both fans and animation lovers and also to make people familar with animation whom they consider just as mere cartoons. This is the official topic created by me, Saira - a Geet Fan, A maneet fan by heart. but also a Fan of this venture as well. what better tribute can be given instead of animation. this is just immortality.😊

I salute the creator. The extremely Talented animation and film maker Varun Mehta who has also been a part of India-Forums. His Id is Varun_Mehta. Although he is not active. He is currently busy with so many projects that he has to take time for Animated Geet. I can understand after all he is doing it all by himself.😊

I was more of a fan before animated miley jab hum tum came by, but i dont think it will arrive now, may be the people didn't like tht much...but for GEET..i am really waiting for it and sure tht it will arrive.😊

So i am here just to promote animated Geet till it arrives...oh its my pleasure to do it.. i will make this topic official so tht we can have everything posted here.😊
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LET ME START BY THE EXCLUSIVE TRAILER POSTED 
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYS9aW_cX_0[/YOUTUBE]

RECENTLY THE CHANNEL ALSO CAME TO KNOW ABT THE POPULARITY AND THEY PUBLISHED IT ON THEIR WEBSITE AS WELL

UPDATES corner
NEW ARTICLE CHECK PAGE 12πŸ˜›

PICTURES POSTED ON PAGE 14πŸ˜›

LINKS

this is the creator's website where he has mentioned animated Geet as a part of his upcoming projects.😊

and here is his facebook page

and here is his youtube channel - do subscribe

HEY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE ... I JUST MADE COME ON THERE AND JOIN😊

NEW ARTICLE ON 'GEET ANIMATED SERIES'

Edited by AnimatedGeet - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TRAILER # 1
 if anybody hasn't seen it yet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVX_0umiaU[/YOUTUBE]
Geet Animated PROMO - FOR THE FANATIVE CONTEST.

this contest was organized for the creators for making siggs and Avi's. Geet was taken to promote it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tilQW83e4EU[/YOUTUBE]

THIS IS THE MESSAGE i got from Varun regarding the movie...from Pooja(Itsmylifeboss) She talked to him and he replied her on this

"really thanks to saira and all her friends...i never knew this thing would become that popular...I had decided this time that if didn't fetch much eyeballs, i am gonna drop the project but since u people looks damn interested now...I will give it a shot..I have started working already...will post u further developments soon.
take care"
😊😊😊

UPDATES 
NEW ARTICLE CHECK PAGE 12πŸ˜›
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
WOW that is very creative, thanks a lots for sharing :)
i will also post pictures, articles and other stuff...thanks for ur time πŸ˜Š
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow what a talent Mr. Vaun Mehta;

loved the 1st trailer.  The animated characters look just like Geet and Maan.

thanks for sharing.
i was about to make a Facebook page...but then someone told me that Geet Forum on india-forums is the most visited site on internet where geet is concerned and i must say she was correct. :) πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AnimatedGeet

TRAILER # 1 if anybody hasn't seen it yet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKVX_0umiaU[/YOUTUBE]

love this video ... nice ... & mahi is always soothing to our ears ...
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

love this video ... nice ... & mahi is always soothing to our ears ...

ya Di very well said.

MAHI MAHI is just like a chanting mantra 4 we all Maaneetians.

thnx a lot 2 d one who have made this.πŸ˜ƒ
pearl_warrior thumbnail
Wow!!!!
Is was awesome..Just too good..