Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@Muneeba_starHC

if you don't like female lead of th this show , so why you love this show ??😡😡😡 GET LOST  
and about manners , i still don't show you what "mannerless" mean 😡😡😡 
fannycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: f.s.m

@<font size="2">Muneeba_starHC

</div>if you don't like female lead of th this show , so why you love this show ??😡😡😡GET LOST
<div>
and about manners , i still don't show you what "mannerless" mean 😡😡😡</font>

i dont think tht i need to answer to such people bt even then for ur kind information i m a gr8 fan of shaheer n he is the only reason y i m stick to this show tillnow...n sab ka apna apna taste hota hai nt like u...lol, n r u the owner of the forum??? Huh,probably not n can never be... So dont u ever dare to say tht again, or else u will hav to pay for it n better mark my words,undersood??:@
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muneeba_starHC

i dont think tht i need to answer to such people bt even then for ur kind information i m a gr8 fan of shaheer n he is the only reason y i m stick to this show tillnow...n sab ka apna apna taste hota hai nt like u...lol, n r u the owner of the forum??? Huh,probably not n can never be... So dont u ever dare to say tht again, or else u will hav to pay for it n better mark my words,undersood??:@

hey you navya forum is not all abt shaheer its abt the whole show ...and we wont tolerate anything against any memeber of that show ...so u better understand these words or else get lost and join only shaheer's fan pages...u dont belong to here...
fannycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumaiyasultana

<font color="#FF0000">hey you navya forum is not all abt shaheer its abt the whole show ...and we wont tolerate anything against any memeber of that show ...so u better understand these words or else get lost and join only shaheer's fan pages...u dont belong to here...</font>

shutup ...baat ki hai nhi n agae bejh main tang aranay..:@
arhirocker thumbnail

hey dont u forget u r in a forum so just mind ur language here r many people to reply ...u r not the only one...😡😡
f.s.m thumbnail

hey you shut up 😡😡😡
she is my friend and she can intraped any time she want ,,,,, and your problem with me , so don't show your "mannerless" to my friends 😡😡

and"sumaiyasultana" aap apne tang jaha marzi ara sakteho 😃 i don't mind 😃 infact am happy to see someone with me 😃
arhirocker thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

hey you shut up 😡😡😡
she is my friend and she can intraped any time she want ,,,,, and your problem with me , so don't show your "mannerless" to my friends 😡😡

and"sumaiyasultana" aap apne tang jaha marzi ara sakteho 😃 i don't mind 😃 infact am happy to see someone with me 😃

thax anything 4 friends...r8...who  is she talking 2 u lyk that......😡
f.s.m thumbnail

thax anything 4 friends...r8...who  is she talking 2 u lyk that......😡

i don't know her
i start hate her when she " im not liking soumya "AngryAngryAngry how can anyone not like soumya ???AngryAngryAngry

don't worry , i think she is from "pagal khaana" 😆😆😆
arhirocker thumbnail

i don't know her
i start hate her when she " im not liking soumya "😡😡😡 how can anyone not like soumya ???😡😡😡

don't worry , i think she is from "pagal khaana" 😆😆😆

hey if i m not wrng then ur name is fawaz r8??????????sry if m wrng...
f.s.m thumbnail

hey if i m not wrng then ur name is fawaz r8??????????sry if m wrng...

yes , fawwaz 😃