Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gansteress thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: 143badra

sorry for the late comments dr ...

wonderful update as always .. 

love the way u have put out the emotions going on in ASR's mind ..

so she went in to deep sleep .. will be be sick in the morning .. as it was raining and he was wet right ... wow it would be fun if he is sick and everyone at kushi home are missing ... and kushi has to take care of him .. ok in mids of this all the problems can be solved .. Aranv could get his answers .. and many more things could happenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

wonderfully done ,,dr 

- - badra

lol girl you read my mind even over the net πŸ˜†
thank you for the lovely comments x x x😳
gansteress thumbnail

Originally posted by: london_doll

omg im like a huge fan of your writing now! please do continue and add me to your pm list!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love Always Ashiqui <3

thank you and i have also become a big fan of your ff x x
can't wait!! so addicted to it 😳
gansteress thumbnail
sorry guys for updating so late...these days im sooo busy but try everytime to update when i can..thank you for being patient

arnav woke up from the most weirdest dream ever...all he could remember was buaji hitting him with a broom stick and kushi trying to save him...he tried to think back what his dream was about but just couldn't recall his memory...he stretched his hand widely wiggling his body while giving the most biggest yawn...arnav's attention was caught by the one and only person he DID not want to see atall...BUAJI!
Arnav-ohhh shit!!!
he jumped up seeing buaji leave the house and tried hiding his face under the steering wheel...
buaji-haire nande kisor..kusi don't forget to give your bauji medicine...!
i'll be back in a couple of hours shouted buaji as she left the front porch...
Kushi-ji buaji don't worry shouted kushi as she came running outside trying to catch upto buaji to see her off...

Arnav-thank god she didn't see me...otherwise god knows what this woman would've done...said arnav shaking his head feeling a little goosebump...
kushi noticed that arnav's car was still parked outside her home and got a little worried if he was okay...her heart started to race very fast thinking arnav had been out all night while it was raining heavily..
arnav stared back at her admiring how beautiful she looks even after she just had woken up...the gust of wind blew her hair away from her face making arnav fall in love with her more...
kushi turned around and went straight back  in the house..
thinking she didn't bother to think if he was okay arnav's face saddened and looked down with disappointment
Kushi-arnav ji! arnav ji! called kushi holding a glass of orange juice in her hand,
kushi knocked on the drivers window waiting for arnav to roll it down...
Kushi-here...for you...said kushi as she handed out her hand
she looked down nervously worried how he would react but instead was taken to a surprise when arnav took the juice from her without scolding her like always...
they exchanged looks at eachother giving the "i miss you"look...

kushi watched arnav drink the juice slowly...she gave a little smile
seeing this arnav was feeling even more awkward...
he had finished the juice and held is hand to give her back the glass...
as kushi 's hand brushed slowly against arnav's hand,he felt a little tingle in his stomach...
the same feeling he felt at the night they stayed at the hotel where he had expressed his love...
remembering this arnav felt sad to think he will never have those moments again ever with the woman he truly loves...

Arnav-thank you
kushi smiled at himand quickly turned around to walk away
arnav called out her name to stop her but as he got out of the car he felt a bit faint
he tried to stand straight but failed...arnav couldn't stand on his feet for 2 second ...
he started to wobble slitghly putting his hand on his head trying to see if he could handle the dizziness but  it was too strong..he was just about to fall when kushi quickly grabbed arnav to give him support(rabba ve moment piano)
Kushi-arnav ji you have high fever! said kushi as she checked his forehead for a result
come with me...

kushi took arnav to her house and helped him sit on a chair...
she quickly rushed to get some water and some medicine...
Babuji-what is he doing here!! asked babuji furious seeing arnav in his home...how dare he come to my house!!!

Kushi-babuji please he is..he is not feeling well...not now...atleast for now don't say anything begged kushi hoping her father would understand...but babuji was not listening...he held on to arnav's arm and pushed him out without caring what state arnav was in...
Kushi-babuji!!!cried kushi trying to stop him
Arnav-uncle ji please listen to me..i just want to...said arnav trying to open his eyes but was too weak...
arnav held on to the door to be balanced...arnav pleaded babuji to listen to him but babuji kept pushing him away...
Babuji-don't try it..it will not work...i know what kind of a person you are arnav singh raizada...you can't fool me..you took advantage of my naive,innocent daughter and then BROKE HER HEART INTO PIECES!!! shouted babuji feeling hurt...i watched my daughter cry the whole night when we came home from your house..and i know she still does secretly...and you think i am going to let you waltz back into her life again to do the same thing twice!!!!

babuji turned around towards kushi
Babuji-you will not see this boy anymore...i have been humiliated enough and i won't be humiliated again...have you forgotten kushi how this person behaved with you in the party...i have brought you up like a princess and never let you shed a tear and now you have tears in your eyes because of this person...no..not anymore dear...
kushi started to weep harder and ran to her room
babuji shut the door...

arnav stood outside feeling guilty for what he had done...he saw today with his own eyes what damage he had caused and was adamant to fix it...
arnav started to bang on the door shouting kushi's name repeatedly...
Arnav-kushi!
kushi open the door!!!
kush!!!!!
but neither kushi replied back...nor did babuji let her open the door...
kushi weeped on her bed praying arnav would leave...
(teri meri prem kahani song playing)

Arnav-KUSHI!!!!!!
Edited by gansteress - 12 years ago
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Yay im first !! Buttt aww poor Arnav Babuji should've at least listened ! :D and Thank goodness Bua ji didn't see him !! Can't wait for the next part and thank u for making Arnav realize his mistake and thanks for the pm (=Edited by punjaban7 - 12 years ago
gansteress thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjaban7

Yay im first !! Buttt aww poor Arnav Babuji should've at least listened ! :D and Thank goodness Bua ji didn't see him !! Can't wait for the next part and thank u for making Arnav realize his mistake and thanks for the pm (=

thank you for commenting x
and your welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
gansteress thumbnail
😳😳 thank you!πŸ˜›πŸ€—
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey i was second one. It was a fab update. I could arnav's pain. At last he realised his mistake. May babuji let arnav and khushi meet and let them clear their differences. U r doing a great work. Thanx for pm.
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow the most funniest pt was buaji  hitting him with a broom stick and kushi trying to save him ... wht i dreamt (day dream) while reading this pt was Aranv being chased by buaji with a broom on her had and kushi running after both .. in circles ... ASR being hit by a broom .. nt bad at all yaar

at least Aranav is now aware of his mistaken ... i think he totally figured out he was wrong .. or did he ? .. he did realize the damage done but does tht mean their isnt any grudge against kushi ...???  

wow ... i was correct upto a certain extend ... felt sorry for Arnav though .. poor guy is sick and is been thrown out of the house ... wht is was thinking is it can be for the better ... so he could win both the daughter and fathers hearts at once ... 

i wish he doesnt leave until the door is opened and they have a chat ... it would be even better if he faints right infront of the door after pondering on the door for like ages ... tht might result in mellow down of babuji ... ending the threesome to settle the disputes ... anyways i am dreaming a lot yaar ... cannt help myself .. no control over my mind ...

i know u would come up with something extraordinary ... so having my fingers cross for another wonderful update ..

see u around ...

- - badra

SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gansteress

lol girl you read my mind even over the net πŸ˜†
thank you for the lovely comments x x x😳

wow tht is great and i think it is the first time. ...  i am impressed by myselfπŸ˜‰

ur welcome dr 😊... it was the least i could do for such a wonderful update ..

so keep up the good work and dont forget to send pms πŸ˜‰

looking forward for ur next update ...

catch u later dr 

-  -badra

Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

POOR ARNIE BABY!!!!!

NO!!!!!!! Babuji should have listened to him!!!
Anywayzz...fab update!
Am waitin' for the next one!
SOZ FOR THE LATE REPLY!!! AM SITTING IN COMMERCE RIGHT NOW MAKING THE BEST USE OF MY TIME!!! Hehehehhheheehe
LOLZZZ
Thanx for the PM!