TOI Article- MB to end next week

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Owing to low Television Rating Points (TRPs) a decision to shift Laagi Tujhse Lagan to the afternoon slot has now been taken. 

Mahhi Vij, protagonist of the show, confirms, "Yes, the show will be aired in the afternoon and I am positive that it will do well in the new time slot." While this latest development has brought respite to Laagi..., another show that has been under the scanner for quite sometime now couldn't save itself from getting axed. 

Sources from the show inform us that Mukti... that has generated a ratings of 1.2 will breathe its last by the end of this month.

article source: 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Mukti-to-end-Laagi-to-shift--/articleshow/10078275.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vm69 thumbnail
A crap show like Laagi is being kept and they are axing MB? I just feel like boycotting Colors !
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vm69

A crap show like Laagi is being kept and they are axing MB? I just feel like boycotting Colors !

I may boycott everything on tv😆😆.. pretty much coz I wont have tht kinda time.. anymore..
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
any hopes...???????????? for afternoon slot.:( :( :( ... i feel bad...💔raat ko neend nahi aayi...i feel🤢🤢...
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mbloves

any hopes...???????????? for afternoon slot.:( :( :( ... i feel bad...💔raat ko neend nahi aayi...i feel🤢🤢...

no hopes.. I dont see any.. today's last scene of bapuji accident is pretty telling.. that they are in 4th gear now.. and read to wrap up as best as they can from this point

I am disturbed too.. for the team and the makers.. the least dignity they deserved was at least a month notice of ending the show.. how can they give them a week notice.. how can something so elaborate wrap up in so less time.. Viraj bowing out is also indicative.. they r just giving a closure and tying up the loose ends..

Kools if you are reading I was thinking.. the point for Manhar's scene was to tie him in.. now tht they will unearth the swing air bank manager episode.. and basically use this to put IMV on the guilt trip.. and with Sonal marriage.. tht was just a context.. or who knows they may tie in Viraj-Sonal at the end😆😉 all side stories..I rather see 4 wholesome IMV epis.. b4 it ends.. focussing on him.. and D and CP story.. pllzzz makers.. our last wish..
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Next week? UGHHH give it some time to end properly at least ðŸ˜¡
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

no hopes.. I dont see any.. today's last scene of bapuji accident is pretty telling.. that they are in 4th gear now.. and read to wrap up as best as they can from this point

I am disturbed too.. for the team and the makers.. the least dignity they deserved was at least a month notice of ending the show.. how can they give them a week notice.. how can something so elaborate wrap up in so less time.. Viraj bowing out is also indicative.. they r just giving a closure and tying up the loose ends..

Kools if you are reading I was thinking.. the point for Manhar's scene was to tie him in.. now tht they will unearth the swing air bank manager episode.. and basically use this to put IMV on the guilt trip.. and with Sonal marriage.. tht was just a context.. or who knows they may tie in Viraj-Sonal at the end😆😉 all side stories..I rather see 4 wholesome IMV epis.. b4 it ends.. focussing on him.. and D and CP story.. pllzzz makers.. our last wish..

@bold: I NO!! We never even got to the best part ðŸ˜¡ There are SOOO many loose ends... I feel for the makers.
chandaursitare thumbnail
one week?????

no CP coming back?? ðŸ˜­ no more IMV? ðŸ˜­
MrinalR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
a week omg i feel so weak atleast a month bt no colors is loosing marbles
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

colors r retards, atleast give a month notice to the producers so they can connect all the loose ends and give a logical conclusion to the story

craps like ltl leela r there with no story
but a show which still have lots of story to tell is being axed
caome to it
we have not seen the devki cp track till now, the most awaited one
i am horribly disgusted
i am switching off colors completely now
jumping to sony , i wish mb had come on sony