Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Ani*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you Cherry, I would definetely love to work on their off-screen interviews but do you have any links? I don't even know what to search for unless they have been uploaded under their names..

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

Thank you Cherry, I would definetely love to work on their off-screen interviews but do you have any links? I don't even know what to search for unless they have been uploaded under their names..

Well i'm sure you know of youtube, if you go on youtube you can get all the interviews of KaSh, just type in Karan and Shilpa Interviews, i can give u some of them right now, however if you go on youtube and check yourself you'll be able to find some good HQ ones too :)

if u need help or need to search KaSh scenes off and on screen, let me know k :D
~*Ani*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Well i'm sure you know of youtube, if you go on youtube you can get all the interviews of KaSh, just type in Karan and Shilpa Interviews, i can give u some of them right now, however if you go on youtube and check yourself you'll be able to find some good HQ ones too :)

if u need help or need to search KaSh scenes off and on screen, let me know k :D

okay I have had a look but there are too many to go through and not enough time in a day lol.. so if you don't mind, could you please send me some links..?
~*Ani*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

so damn gorgeous stuff :)

Thank you 😳
~*Ani*~ thumbnail

Update!

Here you go guys, finally, some new creations by me!! There aren't many but ... I liked one so much that I had to post whatever I have done so far. Unfortunately, I know most of you like my video av/sigs a lot but I didn't get a chance to make many as my program's are acting a bit demented right now so until I don't work it out, it'll have to be basic stuff... but don't worry.. I have all the videos ready so as soon as everything is in working order... it'll be video av/sig galore (I hope!)

Please comment/criticise, say whatever you feel I could do better. But also bear in mind that I'm doing this after a VERY long time so I did lose my touch and may not have regained it. So your comments or criticism will mean a lot to me and help me to improve.. I will post them in order of how they were made, oldest first to most newest (or leaving my fave one till last and the worst ones first!!! 😆)

Enjoy and feel free to use!!! 😳

^^^ That's a new style I was trying out, I know there's no text on it ... I don't know, I felt text wasn't even needed ... but if you guys wanna see text or think it would look better, please let me know. It's nice to get your opinion as you should like it more than me!!!

Anyway, hope you liked my first update and I hope there will be more to come and more of you liking them 😳

Ani 😃
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*Ani*~

Please comment/criticise, say whatever you feel I could do better. But also bear in mind that I'm doing this after a VERY long time so I did lose my touch and may not have regained it. So your comments or criticism will mean a lot to me and help me to improve.. I will post them in order of how they were made, oldest first to most newest (or leaving my fave one till last and the worst ones first!!! 😆)

Lost your TOUCH? I Dont think so Dude. Your Still Brilliant at it. Every Sig is Beautiful. And i loved that New Style one too. W/O Text too it looks Gorgeous

Your the BEst at it Ani
, Truely Gorgeous Work

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful work Anisha, loved all of them especially the rain one.. hehehe.
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
OMG beautiful gorgeous creations !!! Ur styling is sooo good yaar...love awl ur work !!! Animated stuff took my heart away eekss theyr so pretty !!!
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Gorgeous work Ani
this is just breathtaking, adore everything in this update, just magical, can't get over just how beautiful it looks. Awesome work hun.

Btw i shall pm you the KaSh links todays itself :)
~*Ani*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Lost your TOUCH? I Dont think so Dude. Your Still Brilliant at it. Every Sig is Beautiful. And i loved that New Style one too. W/O Text too it looks Gorgeous

Your the BEst at it Ani
, Truely Gorgeous Work

Honestly, when I stopped making them, or around that time, I know I definetely lost my touch .. if you look at the first few I posted, they're not upto my standards but I posted them anyway... But I'm gonna keep making loads and loads and eventually bring back my touch hehehe... but ... thank youuu ... your comments mean so much 😳