i want make something but don't know what to make so bored and tried 
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ashh make something for me <3 I wanna use your stuff πŸ˜ƒ
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
That is why I said that I am not the one to advise you. Haha choti you don't know me. I start things when I am near the deadline. I will start tomorrow afternoon at 3 😳🀣
My break is alright. Break starts and I get sick ):
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shootingstar.xx

ashh make something for me <3 I wanna use your stuff πŸ˜ƒ

sara i am giving u warning yaar .. my stuff is carp and blah...i am just learning .. i am on my first stage yaar. 

remember i was telling u about watch hart of Dixie .. check my avi it is really nice. watch it yaar
saraaa. thumbnail
aww badi that's not a good habit .. but hey practice makes perfect πŸ€£ so im sure you're great at getting things done last minute. 
I hope you feel better badi. As soon as my break started, I felt better (: I was sick before but my mom and her crazy remedies πŸ€£ they actually helped :P do you have just a cold or something?
saraaa. thumbnail
PLEASE ash aise mat bolo .. your stuff is bhootiphool (: you made that KaJen avi na? that avi is amazing .. meaning your work is not crap. We're not arguing about this samjhi? Your work is AWESOME and that's final. πŸ˜³ 

and yea I see your avi πŸ˜³ I've seen the show before a couple times but I don't love it that much. But it's a nice show. 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

aww badi that's not a good habit .. but hey practice makes perfect πŸ€£ so im sure you're great at getting things done last minute. 

I hope you feel better badi. As soon as my break started, I felt better (: I was sick before but my mom and her crazy remedies πŸ€£ they actually helped :P do you have just a cold or something?

It is not a good habit because i tend to stress out more 😳 but hey like you said practice makes perfect 😳🀣 haha
it started today ): I guess it is because I am not getting the right amount of sleep. Haha that is supposed to happen with me too, as soon as my break start, I feel better but the opposite happened ): Awweh haha πŸ˜† my mom was yelling at me, because i refuse to go to the doctors and she said i am stubborn :| 🀣 i dont know choti, i think it is the common cold. :|
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Hi Ashu πŸ€— :$

Hey Jia janiπŸ€—  how are u yaar? 
i miss u yaar 

PLEASE ash aise mat bolo .. your stuff is bhootiphool (: you made that KaJen avi na? that avi is amazing .. meaning your work is not crap. We're not arguing about this samjhi? Your work is AWESOME and that's final. πŸ˜³ 

and yea I see your avi πŸ˜³ I've seen the show before a couple times but I don't love it that much. But it's a nice show. 

oye sara that avi took me like full 20 minutes to make  yaar.. i made some like that in kash too yaar so not worry. i will show u once i am done. i am gonna try to make u happy haha...
thank you so much for liking it yaar. 

really .. i love the girl and it is cute. she is cardiologist. that's what i want do yaar πŸ˜³

saraaa. thumbnail
badi, please dont stress yourself like that :/ lol then again look who's talking .. im like the maharani of stress πŸ˜† i always stress about stuff .. whether its about school home or about others πŸ˜† actually even im like that .. I dont go to the doc if its just a minor cold or something .. get some rest jaani πŸ˜³ or else you'll make your mom, me, and your jeeju worried too πŸ˜²
saraaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

oye sara that avi took me like full 20 minutes to make  yaar.. i made some like that in kash too yaar so not worry. i will show u once i am done. i am gonna try to make u happy haha...
thank you so much for liking it yaar. 

really .. i love the girl and it is cute. she is cardiologist. that's what i want do yaar πŸ˜³

ohh 20 minutes :( well still even your simple avis would look pretty (: please dont think that you're not that good. You really are .. I wouldn't lie πŸ˜³ hehe love you Ash .. dont worry about making me a KaSh avi like that .. just LIKE your stuff πŸ˜†

actually even I like the girl (: I dont like the blonde girl .. ahah she annoys me πŸ˜† and the guy in your avi .. she looks good with him.