80% rumours about me are true: Ranbir Kapoor

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

In a recent interview on NDTV, Ranbir Kapoor was at his honest and forthright best. Talking about his latest movie, "Rockstar", his father Rishi Kapoor, his uncle Shammi Kapoor and a whole lot more was this heart throb of Bollywood. Not the one to polish his sentences, Ranbir said that his aim is to become the biggest star in the industry and the journey is to reach that goal. He even admitted to 80% of rumours about him being true.

He has definitely grown as an actor playing different characters starting from "Sawaariya" to "Rajneeti". And this young Kapoor boy has also grown as a person though he still is a momma's boy. Go ahead, watch the interview and decide for yourself :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As a general comment, it amazes me how many people still think the media is all about fabrication. We have Ranbir saying a high number of the stories about him are true, Sunjay Dutt confessed on KWK that most of the stories written about him, especially in the past, are true and Hema Malini also said the same thing when she was on KWK. Seems to me the media isn't nearly as wrong or as full of b.s as some would like to think they are. Makes you wonder about some of the current rumors, PC and SRk for starters. But that's for another thread.

On Ranbir, still think he's a bit of jerk in real life but I'm looking forward to Rockstar. 
Edited by the scrutineer - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Why is everyone coming out of the closet suddenly?

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Why is everyone coming out of the closet suddenly?

to take a sun bath 

http://jokesprank.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/funny-cartoon-pictures-sunscreen.gif

😆

80 % rumours are true? That's a high percentage.  The Kat & Biru fans, you can rejoice ðŸ˜†
Well at least he's honest
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hah, Ranbir...good that you said so 😛
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The 20% that are untrue are PR articles...the ones that are deliberately circulated before movie release. Link ups to fights. Or some exaggeration of true events.

I would still hold onto the SRK PC gossip until DOn releases. After that if this saga continues you have got something!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
I used to always read how  Deepika the evil witch cast a spell on Ranbir and wants to use him and what not! LOL! Well RK is no doodh peeta bachcha that people can do voodoo on him...he had maza with her she was expecting something else. Conflict of interest. Hence all the hulla bulla.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
^LOL stole Ranbir...that's being in denial...and it happens (been there done that :P)...probably more like he left DP for Katrina to have some more maza...and of course a heroine who is more popular! LOL!

No point blaming the ladies. They all think they can fix him...😆
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago