Posted: 12 years ago
@ Dimple: Amazinggg creations!
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Ashu:Awesome avis πŸ‘ ...where r u lost 😭

@Dimple :Beautiful creations 😳

JyotssπŸ€— I told ya na I will be on my medical trip from wednesday moi will be lost for a pretty long time a month or more..I am in Mumbai btwπŸ˜†&thankyuu...

@Everyonee else tahnkyu for liking thosee avis...πŸ€—
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey DevilzπŸ€—

Well I am still in Maaneet land after that wonderfully executed Maaneet scene!

For the first time in this week after yesterday's episode; I loved the Episode!😳

I mean DD manages to look Gorgeous even if she is romancing a Pillar! Lucky Pillar and Luckier Mr. GC!😍

Now that I will not comment on the Amritsar Circus; I will come straight to the Maaneet scene!

The Symbolism!

Well this was a continuation from yesterdays scene and the Letter Loop closure post the Amritsar fiasco! This was the first time since the whole ML started that Maan acknowledged Geet and her efforts in their relation! He liked her determination and her belief in her love; their relation; their marriage! 

I loved the fact that instead now running away from their relation he has decided to give a new start! The Fluid formula worked yesterday also! As I a said that the Liquid medium always seals them; exactly what was executed! The scene of yesterday with the Milk was very auspicious; and this has indeed led them to the new start!

My main question- Isn't he going to remember anything related to their past?

Maan had been very less vocal about his feelings but has always managed to do with his killer eyes! And when he is not physically present; he writes such beautiful words to convey his feelings; his emotions; and Maan did exactly this today!

The scene in which they shy when they realized that they are in contact with each other was fabulously done! The Shyness; the awkwardness; the first feeling of attraction!

Hatts Off GurTi!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Okay now my Water theory repeating again tomorrow!

The water always binds them-
1. The river scene!
2. The Behene De scene!
3. The numerous Hot Tai Chi scene when Maan breaks slabs of ice!
4. Many others!

Okay enough of my chatter now!

Do read and reply on my new post!

GurTi Get Well Soon!πŸ€—

Love
Mayuuu
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Ash: Beautiful avis.Sorry forgot to say before😭!

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
pickaa hehe npp..thankyuuuπŸ€—
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ash And Dimps-  I loved the Avis and the Siggies! WonderfulπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey FatimaπŸ€—
Beautiful avi's and siggies Ash and Dimple.
How is the Mumbai trip Ash?
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Fatima:Maaneet scene was good ..watch it 😳

my tears r for something else ...I m just overwhelmed and happy that we r saved of the most dreaded Devini and LacTo CON πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LacTo CON!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† dats a good one!!!!

i usually watch devini scene n mute only. i was scared dat they'll show their SR scene!! bt what was dis nando suddenly talking abt working n dat she was not interested n things like honeymoon n all! who is she fooling? may be dev as he is already one! bt are these 2 couples going to continue? i was so happy to see them leave wit their bags. bt they dont seem to leave. freeloaders!!!!😑😑😑   pls cvs,  they are spoiling d look of d show. from intense romantic story - geet has become bgrade comedy circus. i can't evn call devini n lucky scenes as comedy as they r really so crass. our earlier maaneet scenes had better comic elt than these chrs.

cant we send off devini n lacTo? we can have any other parallel track on adinky or any evn new chr.

Apart from these circus chrs, Maaneet scenes were very cute! aftr so long seeing those 2 n single frame!!!! i have a doubt, n d pillar scene, whn Maan catches hold of geet, was it GC or his BD? My friend and i were disagreeing. pls some one clarify.
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo: Tum nahi sudhrogi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good Night Guys... Happy Spamming...