Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nirvanica15

Just started watching the episode, guess what I am seeing now PUKE PUKE PUKE

Devini back hug😑. How can she forget completely abt the PHd
Thank all the Gods it was short and it ended there

Just thank God ki it was only limited to back hug and another slight hug and not a full CON πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dev was all set to do it even today πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvanica15

WHy is Preeto scared, lucky shd be the one to be scared🀣

From the WU I thought Lucky says he is scared, may I read what made sense to me than what was written

Lucky was scared initially for the CON πŸ˜† But later Preeto got scared mayb because she knew beforehand that the bed will break the moment both steps on it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Ok my episode analysis after a long time πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Today's Episode was sort of a relief actually as I was dreading the Devini and Lucky-Preeto SR but thank god we were sparred from that torture and were instead given a good pleasant Maaneet scene  inspite of the crisis and so well done CVs πŸ‘πŸΌ

I absolutely loved the Maaneet pillar scene ...very good editing ..very sensible dialogues and very tender moments shown between a couple just like it happens in a arranged marriage during initial stages of attraction 😳

Maaneet pillar scene indicated that slowly MSK is feeling the attraction for his wife's beauty and so he could not control himself from holding her hand there but the minute he realised that he is going a bit extra with his feelings ,he stopped himself and made it look as if he is just doing his husband's duty but he knows that the attraction was genuine and even Geet today could feel it in his letter as well as his eyes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...

Geet is overwhelmed with the fact that MSK not only gifts her a saree for a new beginning but also acknowledges his shortcomings because of his ML in a letter for the first time 😳...what stood out in the entire letter was his last sign off where he said "Tumhara Maan" 😳

Even though GC's BD was used in Maaneet scene but CVs very smartly included one scene where both GC and DD were in same frame thus made it look as if both did the scene together and so the trp viewers will never be able to make out that GC-DD actually shot it separately ...so a good mix of editing here πŸ‘πŸ‘...

I really hope GC recovers soon and we get many more such Maaneet scenes with GC-DD in same frame now as the initial phase of attraction in a arranged marriage can b shown brilliantly by these two actors if both r in same frame 😳

Thank god we dint witness Devini or LacTo CON saga today but both their first night was shown for a short time πŸ˜ƒ...It seems CVs finally took pity on its viewers πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Den is definitely stalked and we got the proof today when Geet told MSK that her "Circus" family must b doing something πŸ˜ƒ...this Circus word was first introduced in Den and then it went outside 😎,..So CVs if u all r really stalking us ,then plss take our positive feedbacks and give us what we want once GC-DD r fully fit and fine 😳...

Even though I liked the Maaneet scene but I hv slight issues with it πŸ€” ;
  • One issue is I dont want Maan to fall for Geet out of his duty towards her as a husband as it will look more like a favour than natural love  ;Initially Maan fell for Geet in a natural way after feeling the initial attraction and passion for her and this time too CVs should take this same route where MSK should develop natural desire and passion for Geet as a lover and not just as husband doing his duty 😊 ;
  • Another issue is everytime whenever MSK talks about fresh new start and new memories ,I m scared that his memory might never return 😭 ;This is what I dont want  ;I want MSK to slowly start getting flashes of his past with Geet which will automatically lead to MSK feeling  all the natural desire and passion for Geet all over again and only then he will not treat this relationship just as duty here 😳 ;So I hope CVs eventually start showing MSK getting his past flashes slowly and steadily which will make him restless and more passionate towards Geet 😳

Now that I m done with my Maaneet scene praising...will do my regular cribbing now πŸ˜† 

• What is Mamaji still doing in KM ?? 😑...MSK brought Lucky as his responsibility but why Mamaji ?? 😑...Is this KM or a dharamshala
  • Why is Geet made the cupid for Devini and LacTo here when her own married life is still in mess ??😑..I can understand that GC is recovering and so they cant show much of Maaneet but then why not keep Devini and LacTo tracks separate from Maaneet here rather than involving them in the circus 😑 ;Let Devini and LacTo sort out their own issues themselves rather than Geet interfering in them (This point is based on the star one article which came out today)
  • We always wanted Geet to go to office but she was reduced to a dumb OTT housewife chopping onions in kitchen while Nandu is shown so ambitious and all set to go to office ..Why why why ?? 😑
  • Last but not the least can Devini and LacTo be packed off to a never ending honeymoon once Maaneet returns in full form 😭😭

Some points to ponder ...

In the last scene today MSK walked off in the middle of geet's confession  ..whenever Geet talks about how his smile or his little gestures r giving her hopes ,he takes a step back ..he did the same thing even during Teej after the sindoor-candle scene when Geet told Dadima about how Maan is melting towards her and this gives her hope ...as soon as Maan overheard it ,the first thing he did was refusing to break her fast  ...Even today till the time Geet kept saying other things ,he was fine but the minute she started saying that his smile is giving her hopes ,he walked off  😭...so its clear that MSK does not want to give her false hopes that he is in love with her because he is himself not yet sure of what he exactly feels for her ...he is doing his duties and being nice to her but he does not want Geet to think about it in some other sense πŸ€”

Episode Rating:8/10...Only for the Maaneet scene ..even though it was with BD but knowing the circumstances I thought it was very well done 😊

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys wats up ?
how r u all ,?:)

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice Analysis Jyo. Agree with you with the maneet scenes, they make simplest of scenes look beautiful. 

Last few minutes of the episode was good, especially the pillar scene. It was a very simple gesture of holding hands, but their expressions give an unique feeling of freshness, uncertainty and passion. 

I am glad MSK didnt say any cheesy dialogues today, thought the letter was good, I think the starting fresh dialogues are getting routine now. 
They are beating on the same bush of new start over and over again now. I think MSK told abt the new start like 10 times already but haven't showed anything significant now. 

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina123

hey guys wats up ?

how r u all ,?:)

Welcome to the den dear πŸ€—...we devils r never fine unless we get our daily dose of Maaneet πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

@Nirvy:I think frest start dialogues is getting repitative now ..its going on for quite a few episodes mayb because actors r not well and so physically they cannot do much ...so CVs r just copy-pasting those same dialogues to tell the viewers indirectly that hold on fresh start will happen soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Raina
Completely agree with Jyo, Devils have only two moods which mostly depends on the episode. If we get good Maneet scenes we are all goood, if we get unwanted characters like Devnin and AMristar circus we will be the most irraitated and cribbing people πŸ˜‰

@Jyo
Hope they start to show some advancement in their relation now. 
ANd I dont want MSK to start getting the flashes just yet, they can drag it some more. I want to see how they will bring passion into the story now, as MSK is all goody goody now, they can show attraction and falling in love slowly but passion like we saw initial days is something that needs some creative and sensible mind

And MSK not getting the memory ever like some were saying doesn't make any sense. 
The mere thought of Maan not remembering the beautiful journey is depressing for all of us fans.
Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Nirvy:My only worry is this fresh start might mean CVs might not get his memory back ever πŸ˜•...Also I feel unless he gets some flashes ,he will not feel that old passion and will only treat it like a arranged marriage πŸ€”...but if he gets a bit of flash of his past ..some passionate moments like kurbaan hua or rain hug ,then he might feel that desire for Geet again even if he does not remember anything properly 😳 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is the episode worth watching today??...I don't even know why I'm asking this after two weeks of not watching GeetπŸ€”πŸ˜†
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Jyo
Agree, I so want to see some moments you mentioned and finally the Teri Deewani moment of Maan. We say the realization moment of Geet in Teri Deewani sequence in Darga, which was one of the best scenes and my favourite moments of Geet. But they never showed that for MSK, his realization was slow so we didnt get that moment. 
But I wish they show Maan's realization in this track similarly, which can be cherished forever