Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ohh, Hotki updating today? 😲 Very beautifully done...love your excessive use of emoticons. 🀣 Thanks, mate. πŸ€—

Overall episode sounds funny. Will definitely watch this one.
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

I enjoyed the part . Suhana says stuff without thinking abt others or does things abt anyone else including Ishan . That being said . I like the fact someone is making effort to make suhana better . There is no need to shout , which suhana does all the time  . As for Kashyaps , Yes can enjoy suhana's nightmare as long as suhana does change . I don't mind . Suhana has done so many things without regarding to other's feelings , & Time & again they [ Kashyaps ] do laugh at them selves or pull each other's leg . Now , If Suhana is easy target than what can I say . Suhana must learn to pull leg too . πŸ˜†

@ bold: OMG, seriously!! Same way in my family...we all are leg-pullers of each other and we have some easy targets too...but my dad always tell them to shut their whining and grow up...and learn to pull legs too. πŸ˜† No one in my family is allowed to get upset. πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MadameX

@ bold: OMG, seriously!! Same way in my family...we all are leg-pullers of each other and we have some easy targets too...but my dad always tell them to shut their whining and grow up...and learn to pull legs too. πŸ˜† No one in my family is allowed to get upset. πŸ˜†

no one should be upset also... if the love is unconditional... always Favor you saying Ladlee bahu... you never got to do anything... then they have rights to pull your leg too... and I don't see any iusse with that... I enjoy it as a family scene... not just as Suhana's mockery... no no...

when Suahan sent Inder's Boss to Public Toilet thinking they r Khushi's parents... no one got angry or shouted or scolded Suhana... their Love is definately unconditional towards her... and in that case I give full rights to Kashyaps... over all their Bahus... πŸ˜ƒ to me... it's just the way of creating Fun... today's the Bakri is Suhana...  Tomorrow someone else... πŸ˜ƒ

and Friends.. I am not against Suhana... infact I like her... I enjoy her scenes with Family... now I just enjoy SGP as it comes... this is my POV.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Ekta , I m the first born girl in my family , 2 bros before me so I had to put up more with my brothers than sisters . It toughens U up , U learn to survive ... Suhana is not little bechri girl , If she doesn't like something than tell them but which she hasn't then It means It doesn't bother her . only logical explanation . But I really hate buzz kill people My youngest sister is like that . Always telling us what to do , what not to do  , If V shout - Fight with eachother , she will b terrified that Something is going to go wrong , while V r just enjoying our self . πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachi16

no one should be upset also... if the love is unconditional... always Favor you saying Ladlee bahu... you never got to do anything... then they have rights to pull your leg too... and I don't see any iusse with that... I enjoy it as a family scene... not just as Suhana's mockery... no no...

when Suahan sent Inder's Boss to Public Toilet thinking they r Khushi's parents... no one got angry or shouted or scolded Suhana... their Love is definately unconditional towards her... and in that case I give full rights to Kashyaps... over all their Bahus... πŸ˜ƒ to me... it's just the way of creating Fun... today's the Bakri is Suhana...  Tomorrow someone else... πŸ˜ƒ

and Friends.. I am not against Suhana... infact I like her... I enjoy her scenes with Family... now I just enjoy SGP as it comes... this is my POV.πŸ˜ƒ

No, I understand what you're saying. I'm not against Suhana either but it doesn't matter if she's made a little fun of...cause you have to understand that underlying love there is. Like you said, it's unconditional love and all do it for lightheartedness and enjoyment. So all in all, I wholeheartedly agree with you. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Ekta , I m the first born girl in my family , 2 bros before me so I had to put up more with my brothers than sisters . It toughens U up , U learn to survive ... Suhana is not little bechri girl , If she doesn't like something than tell them but which she hasn't then It means It doesn't bother her . only logical explanation . But I really hate buzz kill people My youngest sister is like that . Always telling us what to do , what not to do  , If V shout - Fight with eachother , she will b terrified that Something is going to go wrong , while V r just enjoying our self . πŸ˜†

Exactly!! I'm actually the oldest sibling in my family and weird as it is, my two younger brothers are far more mature than me...they're always telling me to grow up and act my age for once. πŸ˜† But ya, I always pull their legs and they're always, "Waaah, go away...shut up already...blah blah blah..." 🀣 Such wimpy little babies...but then my dad finally told them to get over it. πŸ˜† And the buzz kill people actually make me want to pull their legs more until they finally snap. Then we go through healing process and after that, the leg pulling begins again. πŸ˜† Like one of my cousins can't stand getting her leg pulled but I do it anyways until she finally konks me with an inanimate object πŸ˜†...one time it happened, I pulled some weeds from her backyard and made a tiny bouquet out of it πŸ˜† and then she finally calmed down and I started all over again. 🀣
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seems Like good fun episode, I will enjoy it as zabardasti he sahi Suhana is doing something!
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Seems Like good fun episode, I will enjoy it as zabardasti he sahi Suhana is doing something!

I think Dadi is here to push Suhana's buttons to make her do housework, as kashyaps never pushed her but do expect her to. which is nice other than Ishan Friend, none pushed suhana. This may prepare her for Mumbai.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved Ragini today saw a glimpse of Achi Bahu episode, loved the teasing of Ishika and Meena Kumari, done very well by every one.
Netri I agree with you about Suhana, previously Ishaan use to guide her all the time and she use to listen to her all the time even at that time she didnt realised her love for him . The precap was shown differently in OBS , she gave this lecture to Suli who was about to get married.
Anyways , I loved Ragini today. Dadaji was great too, along with very good performance by Ilaish , first bit  was good. Anita jee as the Dadi Number 1 was good.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is this your 1st update Netri? Not sure if you did one before or not, my memory is dying. Anyways thankyou for the update.

O I loved the episode. Like Di, I also thought about the achhi bahu episode, where Suhana puts the ghunghat on...so funny.πŸ˜†  Anita Kanwal was good too, they were all good infact, even Shyam, the actor play Ilesh! For a change I liked his acting! Now coming to Ragini, gosh that girl is so good. Right from the beginning where she's waiting for KD till the end, her expressions and comic timing πŸ˜†and acting was great, loved it! It was a thoroughly enjoyable episode! πŸ˜ƒ

This part is mix and match of a couple of OBS parts. The KD/Saroj was one full track, of which we've already seen half (in the Amroha wedding)and then there's the Suli track. They've done some editing and amalgamated bits and pieces, which works well too!

I wish they would show the Suli track, it was a small track but it was very good. It was full of sentiments and realisation and maturity of Lolita, I wish they'd show it in SGP for Suhana too!