Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

To go and start a fight because people aren't removing from air an advert of your sister, who isn't a minor he hasn't got any right to demand that, and I hope the television company have him arrested...I doubt it will happen, but it's because he thinks his from a rich family things must go his way all the time.

Kinjal is an adult she made the choice and was adequately recompensed for her modelling the sarees...also she wants to carry on modelling will he go every time to every tv channel remove this commercial advert my sister is in it...that is intimidation and mafia behaviour. 

They are four men in that office I hope they knock sense into him...that small bruise on his forehead doesn't seem enough somehow.🤣🤣🤣

i was feeling very drowsy cz it is 3am here n i'm halfway in to preparing a presentation which i have to present in another 5.5 hrs time...lol when i read the last line i double checked 2 see who posted!!n saw that t was u!😲😆

btw..i kindaff hoped Kinjal had shown the check she got to Koki n Aham n said point blank this is why i did this...then koki will realize her fault in denying kinjal the very things aham takes for granted..
n well he really is a blockhead to go ahead n ask 4 the ad to be removed when kinjal clearly told him she is not gonna stop modeling.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessunara

i was feeling very drowsy cz it is 3am here n i'm halfway in to preparing a presentation which i have to present in another 5.5 hrs time...lol when i read the last line i double checked 2 see who posted!!n saw that t was u!😲😆

btw..i kindaff hoped Kinjal had shown the check she got to Koki n Aham n said point blank this is why i did this...then koki will realize her fault in denying kinjal the very things aham takes for granted..
n well he really is a blockhead to go ahead n ask 4 the ad to be removed when kinjal clearly told him she is not gonna stop modeling.

Exactly my point, she said she is going to make a name for herself in modelling so every advert he will go and intimidate to be removed or what? Surely his behaving like mafia.

I know exactly why Kinjal didn't show the cheque to Aham and Kokila, because Aham has a bad track record with Kinjal's property his broken two of her mobile phones, if she'd shown it to them he would have grabbed it and torn it into pieces that is why she didn't show it to them. 

After he slapped Kinjal she wanted to hurt him badly and said all those things, she missed out a lot more as I've said on another thread already, the fact that she didn't have enough money to buy herself conditioner, her toiletries also go missing in the house, the neighbours walk around and stand outside her window peeping into her room, so she feels like she is in a zoo...she should have explained this all to him but Kokila and Aham went they full of anger, the setting wasn't right, Urmila was acting distressed raising the hackles of everybody with her playacting, and then the advert came on and it all went downhill.  
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it is not like she does not have any clothes on...  She is fully dressed ... what is the big deal...LOL