Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Unfortunately this thread no more is about Pataudi ji..

Its about Kareena and her PR!

Unfortunately this forum doesnt know what the f**k it wants.
The article was clearly about Kareena in relation to Mr. Pataudi's demise. If I post her articles in separate topics, peopel complain I'm shoving kareena in the bolly secion by opening up too many topics. If I adjust it into a thread that's already about it, people find a way to find a fault in that as well.

f**k this, I'm gonna post whatever the hell I wanna post wherever the hell I wanna post it, and if I'm breaking rules, the mods can come and come in and give me any warning. As for people who have a problem with Kareena, keep your eyes shut. Coz she's not gonig anywhere and neither is her Pr, and I'm not stopping iwth her articles either.

Anyways, found this Asian paints commercial wiht Senior pataudi. He comes at the end, and has such charismtic presence.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzuMQ-cHwc4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rest in Peace ): Its difficult at such times..really difficult for the families.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Things are getting out of control here, instead of being about Tiger's funeral it has turned into a debate about Kareena's personal life. Its been discussed enough, topic closed