Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
kya yaar...its sooo ridiculous...
Vikram is another dumbo character...he is good for nothing...he is only there to give Shadi n Love related advices to Ram. 
First inspite of having all the official records and proofs , he could not prove Sid wrong and beleived that Malik is behind all the fraud.
and now he got into that trap so easily...silly...
How they run the multi-billion company I wonder.

So no wofficially...Ekta's true drama has started.

You know now after watching todays epi...I don't even feel like watching yesterdays RaYa dance seq onto which I was glued like anything until this morning.

Neenzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshisfan

O neena...batao na...kya ho raha hai episode main...i can't wait another 15 minutes for the online videos 

As they showed in the promo earlier Niharika opens the empty box...she then gets another haar and puts it on Priya...Ram, Priya and Dadi are in shock as they know what the real one looks like...Niharika tells them not to create a scene now..Ram wants everyone to be searched..Niharika asks Ram to first look at the cameras...they see Vikram taking the haar..meanwhile Vikram searches his front pocket and all and cant find the haar..NIharika wants to call Vikram...both Priya and Ram feel there is something wrong...so Ram says he will ask VIkram himself...mama also tells that Vik is in financial trouble...no precap nothing..it ends there..whole of Ram's portion is a body double wiht the group
-SakshisFan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

As they showed in the promo earlier Niharika opens the empty box...she then gets another haar and puts it on Priya...Ram, Priya and Dadi are in shock as they know what the real one looks like...Niharika tells them not to create a scene now..Ram wants everyone to be searched..Niharika asks Ram to first look at the cameras...they see Vikram taking the haar..meanwhile Vikram searches his front pocket and all and cant find the haar..NIharika wants to call Vikram...both Priya and Ram feel there is something wrong...so Ram says he will ask VIkram himself...mama also tells that Vik is in financial trouble...no precap nothing..it ends there..whole of Ram's portion is a body double wiht the group

Thanks a ton dear. ðŸ¤—

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
Neenzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreearavindh

Haaa what an episode yar...such a lovely peice so well worked... You know friendz...yesterday through out the night i was watching those raya scenes mainly dance part i didnt even realised that it was 4 am in the morning...

Good for us na...this weekend we can give our eyes a rest as the episode was awful...
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

i seen precap on sony.
niharika,sid and mamaji might have been trapped.
ram is very angry and he say very firmly to niharika.
i need haar at any cost.
and promises his dadi that haar will back at any cost.
precap shows
upset niharika shouting and yelling at security.😛
-SakshisFan- thumbnail

i seen precap on sony.
i need haar at any cost.
precap shows
[/QUOTE]

Raj...what you saw ...this is all what happened today.   
This is not mondays precap...
Neenzoo thumbnail

i seen precap on sony.
i need haar at any cost.
precap shows

[/QUOTE]

You are right..its what happened today...the only good thing is that I am so angry I can forget about BALH for the next 3 days and go and see "Mausam" which is releasing tomorrow...😛
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
"Feeling Better...3 days off BALH"

Neena...thats exactly what I answered to you above...did u read it...

Edited by sakshisfan - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i seen precap on sony.
i need haar at any cost.
precap shows

[/QUOTE]

upset niharika questioning security for lapse is Mondays precap.i think sony tv shown watch it on monday
-SakshisFan- thumbnail

Thanks a ton dear. ðŸ¤—

I watched it somehow...very bad print but doesn't matter...I was awful to see Vikram being framed. I have a habit of living in denial when something bad happens so that ways I am still hopeful for Mondays episode.
 :( But definitely not looking forward to it now.  ðŸ˜²

Vaise to see the other side of the coin...I am glad that after approx 3 months its the first time that I am wishing that weekend doesn't go by quickly as I am in no Rush to watch BALH on monday :) :)
😕

Wow...suddenly feeling better  ðŸ˜Ž