Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ramzzz

A. On a scale of 1 to 10 rate Meenu Behen ji on the following:(10 being the highest or best rating)

1. Intelligence Quotient: 10 (smart gurl ..is always tring to avoid kitchens πŸ˜†)

2. Humor Quotient: 9.75 (is a phunny gurl wen in the mood 😊)
3. Creativity Quotient: 10 (meens won that comp so obviousli she is creative πŸ˜ƒ)
4. Looks(Sex Appeal): 10 (havent seen meens yet but still i'll give a 10 so dat she wud saw her self  😳)
5. Dumbness Quotient: 0.5 (seems a smart gurl but since evriwun is givin sum no.s so i thot i'll give u sum too 😳)
6. Sweetness Quotient: 10 (can give diabetes πŸ˜†)
7. Rudeness Quotient: 0 (hasnt been rude to me so idk..)
8. Leadership Qualities: 10
9. Communication Skills: 10
10. Personality on the whole: 10

B. What do you like about Meenu Behn ji
Meens is a awsome gurl,, she can get funny, serious or mature wen need be..😊

C. What do you dislike about Meenu Behn ji?
nathin
D. Please mention any unforgettable/memorable interaction which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
bbcing..and the shock she got wen i told her i got a daughterπŸ˜ƒ
E. Please mention any embarrassing/forgettable/ interaction or argument which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
umm cant think of ani..πŸ˜ƒ

owk my dedi to u as well..sumthin in gujju..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na6cE0aaGu0

ramzzz thumbnail
sum more dedi's for u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXK267Nzb-o&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuXlkW5dTc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4LD2DHuzVk
Edited by ramzzz - 12 years ago
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

1. Intelligence Quotient: 10/10

2. Humor Quotient: 10
3. Creativity Quotient: 10/10 sorry I don't know much abt it πŸ˜³and still u gave full marks😑
4. Looks(Sex Appeal): 10/10 Meenu ben chokra jovaana che ? na na nathi jovo,pan mari mummy ne ghai che mara mate chokro jovani😑 πŸ˜†
6. Sweetness Quotient: 10 [She accepted friend request from ...] πŸ€£frommm...?????????

7. Rudeness Quotient: I have yet to see her being rude .

10. Personality on the whole: 10Mature and sensibleπŸ˜†...again I feel like overrated here

D. Please mention any unforgettable/memorable interaction which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
Many I m sure , But specially during R - D - S Track .😳.I know how u were our guruji and we were ur shishyas

meenakshi_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

1. Intelligence Quotient: 0...Meri Gopi ko thoth bola tune😑...On a serious note she is a pocket dynamoπŸ˜†..So 8......mein jo bhi kehti hun sacho kehti hun.aur sachai hamesha kadvi hoti hai

4. Looks(Sex Appeal): She looks like Naitik in one of her FB photos(male get up)πŸ˜†.plzzz can u show me that pic,even I m unaware and if thats true then tomorrow it self I m going under plastic surgeryπŸ˜†
5. Dumbness Quotient: 5 Aaakhir Akshara ke nakshe kadam pe chalti hai..chalo finally tumne maan liya ki AKshi dumd hai...BTW tumhari 5 mein se 3 toh toth hi haiπŸ˜†

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Julie, you are very cute. πŸ˜† I feel like adopting you as part of my SGP family since I plan to disown Meenu anyways. 🀣
ramzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Julie, you are very cute. πŸ˜† I feel like adopting you as part of my SGP family since I plan to disown Meenu anyways. 🀣

🀣 meens d u cee that..
MadameX thumbnail

🀣 meens d u cee that..

So you want to be related to me or what? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
ramzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

So you want to be related to me or what? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

meens is gettin disowned wen she is suppose to be the center of attention..πŸ˜†..

btw meens dont u surf thru youtube ..wot r u a nerd..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

meens is gettin disowned wen she is suppose to be the center of attention..πŸ˜†..

btw meens dont u surf thru youtube ..wot r u a nerd..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

*high five* I surf through youtube a lot too. πŸ˜† Especially love the comments people leave...like how nearly every indian song ends in fight between Pakis and Indians. πŸ˜† Then in a lot of places people bring religion into things where religion has nothing to do with it. πŸ˜† There's just so much crazy stuff out there...it's like my second home. πŸ˜†