The evolution of IF members, who has grown or not?

Posted: 12 years ago
😃 I think this can be an eye-opener for all of us.  All of us have joined IF in some fashion.  Some have been here for years, while others have become established in a short amount of time.  It is fun to post everyday and see what members are up to, regardless if you are a silent reader, post in the chit chat section, or post general topics of discussion.  The question is, in your opinion, which IF members have evolved over time?  Which ones have not grown?  It can simply be your take on things and what you make out of it, right?

😊
Edited by goneforever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The first person that comes to mind is Beboholic/Lensa. Before, it was all PC bashing and PC bashing. Although she is still strong-headed, she really grew out of it and I love her for that ðŸ˜ƒ.

Arrgghh, I hate topics where I have to think ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: eraser

The first person that comes to mind is Beboholic/Lensa. Before, it was all PC bashing and PC bashing. Although she is still strong-headed, she really grew out of it and I love her for that ðŸ˜ƒ.

Arrgghh, I hate topics where I have to think ðŸ˜†

You can't slack off all the time eraser!  ðŸ˜³ Come on, we need to reflect on things once in a while, right?!  😆
Oh Erotic, but I suck at recollection! I forget everything, I mean I even forgot my mom's birthday until she herself reminded me after she came back from work in the evening ðŸ˜•. I asked my bff in India to write down all the stuff that we did together because I dont remember a thing. Well I remember the general stuff but nothing in detail. Perhaps once I see names of members, things will come back to me. I really need some help ðŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shee was one straight linee.. she would never come out of her "comic" mode.. which was usually annoying for me..😆

Zainab: i thought she was ignorant because we never talked but she is very nice actually..she was saying how people take her introvert nature as rude (thats wat u meant right zainab?? 😆).. i think thats wat happened with me.. but now that i know her zainabaayyy i like u girl..

ill be back with more  have to think alot..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Sheee was pretty much the same when she came and when she left. I dont see her changing at all, like ever. ðŸ˜†

Sheee was pretty much the same when she came and when she left. I dont see her changing at all, like ever. ðŸ˜†

true ðŸ˜†

Oh Erotic, but I suck at recollection! I forget everything, I mean I even forgot my mom's birthday until she herself reminded me after she came back from work in the evening ðŸ˜•. I asked my bff in India to write down all the stuff that we did together because I dont remember a thing. Well I remember the general stuff but nothing in detail. Perhaps once I see names of members, things will come back to me. I really need some help ðŸ˜†

Let me know if I can help in anyway.  One member who always evolved was PhoenixofHades, what happened to him?!    PhoenixofHades writes so well, is he coming back?! 

Originally posted by: goneforever

Let me know if I can help in anyway.  One member who always evolved was PhoenixofHades, what happened to him?!    PhoenixofHades writes so well, is he coming back?! 

isn't his new ID beyond the veil  ðŸ˜•

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Erotic Lover-He was in erotic mode the year I joined BW section but now that eroticness has gone forever.He now posts meaningful topics rather than those sex topics.