Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well gopi should pas coz she worked hard n for teens n children watchin dis if she doesnt paas der think that no point studying n revising wer gna fail ot wid jus be wrong b4 gopi didnt put effort in therefor failed dis tym she put effet in therfor she should pass n ahem should be pround of his gopi n rashi should get diahorrea for a week leav our gopi n ahem alone 4 a week! Ir even 4eva!
gogopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnisha

totally agree wid u   she is no lnger a gawar she has learnt alot so needs to pass n show ahem wht she has really learnt frm him so far..

Arnisha,
your movie clips are awesome... are they sharable and downloadable !!
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i feel gopi will sit for exam not rashi. bcoz its an exam to assess the basic writing and reading skills, no one else can be asked to write exam for gopi. may be teacher will say either gopi has to write or she will fail. and gopi will write with her injured hand and pass the exam with good marks.fingers crossed..anyway i dont think this will appear not until next week
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she will definately pass her exam- if she doesn't it would be entirely stupid, the audience has seen how far she's come in her studies the girl can read and write really well now and should be at a higher level than the kids whose calss she's in. So there is no real reason for her to fail the exam - the only thing that would result in her failing would be if she physically couldn't sit the paper which even with all of Rashi's plotting I think Gopi will still manage to do.

If Gopi by some chance does fail it will have to be a clerical error or amnesia causing her to forget everything that she has remembered so well up til now. No other reasonable explanantion.
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She will have to pass it at any cost. Today how ahem told her that he doesn't think she'll pass---- what was that? And I know koki is upset but why does she keep blaming gopi for every small thing? 1 day back everyone was proud of her and next day ashamed? Well this is the only reason now principal needs to tell them how proud he is that gopi is studying in her school. She will pass by 100%
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wish that ahem help gopi and he write the test...i crossed fingers for gopi..
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gogopi

Arnisha,
your movie clips are awesome... are they sharable and downloadable !!

yh they are i found these from the sns creation bit on the 1st page of this forum..

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree, hope ahem helps gopi