Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
GA is in limelight today, they just executed that dude. We live in US and practice death penalty while preaching other countries about humanity. What a f**king shame.  Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Hello Sana and Lensa! 

Thanks for the tips. Yes, I did that rolling bit and it worked. Oooh, how would metal hangers work? Like how would I get the bangles in? Thanks a ton for the tips everyone ðŸ¤—

Oh yes, I heard about the girl committing suicide. May she rest in peace. 

I love facebook but the changes are getting a too annoying. The new facebook is so messy and cluttered. I hate it. It took me 4 hours to upload pics yesterday. Grrr. Oh yes, BBM is great but I cant afford a blackberry. and Twitter sucks.
ok Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
Xeta - I knew none of those petitions would work. Capital punishment makes no sense to my heart or to my brain. So so inhumane. I cant stand executions, I've been avoiding news altogether because of that case. Don't even get me started on double standards of the U.S ðŸ¤”
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eraser

Hello Sana and Lensa! 

Thanks for the tips. Yes, I did that rolling bit and it worked. Oooh, how would metal hangers work? Like how would I get the bangles in? Thanks a ton for the tips everyone ðŸ¤—

I love facebook but the changes are getting a too annoying. The new facebook is so messy and cluttered. I hate it. It took me 4 hours to upload pics yesterday. Grrr. Oh yes, BBM is great but I cant afford a blackberry. and Twitter sucks.

Eraser, you can open one of the sides of the hanger and you pass your bangles through that one. And tada, this is how it would look:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kjoca3EorMc/Tib6MrMrqbI/AAAEhE/F6nn_00iNR4/s400/Photo0455.jpg

In this pic, I can tell you which side opens.. the right side one and you just pass the bangles through it and close it back =D

And I agree with all that you said about FB, Twitter and BB 😆

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago

Xeta - I knew none of those petitions would work. Capital punishment makes no sense to my heart or to my brain. So so inhumane. I cant stand executions, I've been avoiding news altogether because of that case. Don't even get me started on double standards of the U.S ðŸ¤”

Exactly. Especially when they did not have any concrete evidence. They had no DNA. The eye witness changed their statements. The poor guy died claiming to be innocent. Its a freaking racist redneck town man..I hate this state...🤢

Oh and people like Casey Anthony walk free.  Stupid f**ked up justice system. Things like these make me boil in rage. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago

Hello Sana and Lensa! 

Untwist all the turns and slide the bangles through...
In boxes u've to add towels/cotton other wise they'll break...

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Exactly. Especially when they did not have any concrete evidence. They had no DNA. The eye witness changed their statements. The poor guy died claiming to be innocent. Its a freaking racist redneck town man..I hate this state...🤢

Oh and people like Casey Anthony walk free.  Stupid f**ked up justice system. Things like these make me boil in rage. ðŸ˜¡

I did NOT know about the eyewitnesses retracting statements due to coercion! Just read about it, oh no no no. I hope they all the people who were involved in this injustice rot to death. I can;t stand executions, especially in such an ambiguous case. So you live in the same state as well? Oh yes, racism is so so prevalent there and the worst part is, none or very few people who actually have the power to change the situation, do nothing about it. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chin up Rits...things always work themselves out!

Dex...been so mad about this all day. Staunchly anti-death penalty!

Eraser: Yes, I live in GA.

Honestly, I'm not against lethal injection form of death penalty for hardcore criminals (rapists/serial killers) IF there is concrete evidence and by that I mean SOLID DNA evidence. Not some harebrained eye witnesses who make no sense. Its been proven time and again cross-race eye witnesses are not reliable. There was no proof. There was way too much ambiguity and they just go ahead and execute him? While the entire world protested? Ridonculous! 

This is a race issue. If the guy was White, it would not have happened. GA like every other true blue redneck state is f**king ignorant and that judge needs to rot. 

When there is so much doubt, how can you execute. Troy Davis  was no Scott Peterson. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago