Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Meepha, Dastaan and KPKPPBT are miles apart... Hassan and Bano had chemistry for me, Mujju and Kiran really don't..    They look more like siblings to me.. (Marna mat please..)
Sanam's hairstyle makes me wanna cry..

😭

Same here Ouch kahin se jori nahi lagti inki...compatibility hi nahi hai Ouch
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mujtaba n kiran n thinking of only their one benifits ,,,bt wat i guess in this drama every1 is thinking of their banifits, denz n shamraz too all r selfish n they will end up even they realise they al are in love hehehehehe 
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pta ni,seriouslyy ...12th episode and the story is not going anywhere..
Well if ther'z a story...
I want to quit watching but cant coz of fawad-sanam :(

Originally posted by: ana_kash

confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pta ni,seriouslyy ...12th episode and the story is not going anywhere..
Well if ther'z a story...
I want to quit watching but cant coz of fawad-sanam :(

Same here. Even I cannot quit watching the show because of the Fawad-Sanam factor :) Otherwise the storyline leaves a lot to be desired...
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@rafaholic...true..i donno what to do,mujataba deneiz scenes annoy me like anythng..i feel if mujtaba is acting like a slave of her or what i donno..
^^Same here. Annoys me too!
starstruckk thumbnail
Everyone's so freakin selfish in this drama. 😆

I just can't understand how Mujtaba who expressed his likening towards Kiran in the last episode, all of a sudden has just started ignoring her? & is back to dreaming about Daneez? lol That makes no sense. Even if you think Kiran's in it for her own reasons, I thought Mujtaba's feelings towards Kiran were rather genuine? I guess not.

Also, I can't seem to understand how people are liking Ayesha and Fawad together? 😆 I think Ayesha's a really good actress, but she looks terrible with Fawad. Fawad looks way younger than her. In that last scene btwn Mujtaba and Daneez, in today's episode..Ayesha looked like his freakin aapa. I don't really sense much chemistry either..and even if there is, then the fact that they don't look good together overshadows anything else.

In my opinion, Kiran and Mujtaba look much nicer together, regardless of their intentions and whatnot. They have chemistry..& someone said they look like siblings..I totally disagree. I think Fawad & Daneez look out of place together, and at times look like siblings with Ayesha being the aapa. 

Nonetheless, I loved Fawad's "thank you" lmao. The guy's brilliant. <3
^^Starstuck: your POV mirrors mine, big time! 👍🏼
rabi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O a BIG HELL NO!!!! to Fawad-Sanam looking  like siblings...Infact Fawad-Ayesha look siblings to me like ayesha being older sister (AAPA) to younger brother(Mujju)..LOL...today's episode was quite confusing, the question is what do they want? and who do these four want to end-up with??...LOL I so want Kiran-Mujtaba end-up together in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where the hell this story is going  ?damn boring epi
mujtaba and daniez ...uff👎🏼