Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread!

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Starring:Fawad Khan, Aisha Khan, Mikaal Zulfiqar & Sanam Baloch.

Directed byHaissem Hussain

Written by:Samira Fazel

❤️The lines that stole our hearts❤️
Hum sochtay kya hain or kya ho jata hai..
 Kyun achaanak bina sochay samjhay pyar ho jata hai..
Kaash muhey ikhtiyaar hota..
Kaash mera dil merey kaboo main hota..
Kaash mainey tumko dekha na hota..
kaash... mujhey tumsey pyaar na hota..

Synopsis:
A moving story for those, who believe that all is well abroad. As Mujtaba, a local guy from Nazimabad (Khi) has moved to USA at his uncle's place with a perception of better quality of life and fulfillment of his dreams. But the reality proves out to be bitter.

Since childhood Mujtaba seems inclined to his uncle's daughter Daniez, who reveals out to be an arrogant snob on arrival. Daniez has an excellent understanding with Shamreez since childhood, and both of them treat Mujtaba as a stupid churl.

They plan a conspiracy against Mujtaba, as a result of which his unlce threw him out of his house. And then arrives in his life a girl named Kiran, who has almost no understanding with any one within her family.

Turns and twists, happiness and sorrow, all that arrives in the life of these four pivotal characters, is a part of the story.

Title track:

Every Friday at 8:00pm!

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
EPISODE LINK :

Sanlicious thumbnail

Damn Excited...! Counting the hours...😆

Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanlicious

Damn Excited...! Counting the hours...😆

Oye,
tussi tou athey bhi agaye!!

Lol,saw a few posts of urs in IPKKND forum😉

Same same!!!
a day to go...yeaaaoo and then spamming begins😆
Meeph thumbnail
⭐️First Half

Gosh i Love Fawad!!!The way he talked to the girl about "ghutno mein dard"🤣

Fawad's acting is flawless.
He acted so well. "Wahi aloo,chaney,halwa" 😆

I thoroughly enjoyed the first half!!!All on Mujtaba!!!!I also like his on screen name:Mujtaba😊

I can totally relate to Kiran!!Such a handsome hunk was leaving him,She had no choice but to try suicide...

Mujtaba"Pehle bhi marne ki koshish ki na,Buch gaye"😆 🤣

His expressions were so awesome.. Mujtaba to his friends "bhaag,ishe pehle kuch aur kare"

"Humayun Saeed ke liye Kapre le raha tha" 😆

first episode was amazing.The only problem i had with it was it ended at 8:45!!!
i thought it was a 1 hour episode but i guess from nxt episode they'll begin the new country story😉

Ratings: ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

P.S-somebody plz make siggies on this drama😳
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Was watching Maat...so Il watch thz one onlyn since I hate Ary channel..theyr super weirdos...nd the break wud take a lifetime to end...😳...so I avoid thz channel much...😆
dr_ash thumbnail
superb serial fantastic acting not a single minute i was bored i never used to watch to pakistani serials but this man had forced me to watch through his acting lovin it 
Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Was watching Maat...so Il watch thz one onlyn since I hate Ary channel..theyr super weirdos...nd the break wud take a lifetime to end...😳...so I avoid thz channel much...😆

they just  2 breaks which r never ending,
Also,the recording of this drama went weird at times.Like twice
i dunno if it was my tv😕
Lol,watch it as soon as it uploads😃
Fawad acted reaali well

Meeph thumbnail

Originally posted by: dr_ash

superb serial fantastic acting not a single minute i was bored i never used to watch to pakistani serials but this man had forced me to watch through his acting lovin it 

agreed
that kiran was so funny and fawads reply..gosh awesome

who do u think is her chacha's daughter..

Sanam or Aysha?
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Synopsis:

A moving story for those, who believe that all is well abroad. As Mujtaba, a local guy from Nazimabad (Khi) has moved to USA at his uncle's place with a perception of better quality of life and fulfillment of his dreams. But the reality proves out to be bitter.

Since childhood Mujtaba seems inclined to his uncle's daughter Daniez, who reveals out to be an arrogant snob on arrival. Daniez has an excellent understanding with Shamreez since childhood, and both of them treat Mujtaba as a stupid churl.

They plan a conspiracy against Mujtaba, as a result of which his unlce threw him out of his house. And then arrives in his life a girl named Kiran, who has almost no understanding with any one within her family.

Turns and twists, happiness and sorrow, all that arrives in the life of these four pivotal characters, is a part of the story.

Edited by -Puppy- - 12 years ago