Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: syria2014

i think Abhay will be compelled to truth to Pia about Jai, and Alina. The plan and everything. I always had a feeling at first Abhay would be compelled to give Pia's her memories . It came true. I don't Abhay will have a breakdown, and will tell Pia a entire truth.!😳

hope so syria hope so😳i don't want abhay to use alina at all😡
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I'm confuse is Abhay still the clan leader? or did he resign 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Rose HeartRose Heart
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have full faith on my baby.even if he does, I am sure he is doing to keep her away again, and she will go after him. I think it has taught her a lesson.!Pia will not let Abhay so easily. Seriously either Abhay will break down or Pia will get out the truth by hook or crook.!🤣Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
bani ko itna pyaar aaj.! Who is the lucky guy?🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

i have full faith on my baby.even if he does, I am sure he is doing to keep her away again, and she will go after him. I think it has taught her a lesson.!Pia will not let Abhay so easily. Seriously either Abhay will break down or Pia will get out the truth by hook or crook.!🤣

your baby better be careful not to get close to alina like that, i swear i will beat him up with baseball bat
🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Chaks: Done, tweeto (:

@Rani: Me conphujed too🤣.🤣

Banu is in full mood today! Pia Jaiswal waapis kya aayi, Banu mein 3 1/2 mahine ka pyaar umadh umadh ke aa raha hai. She missed her more than anyone else, I'm sure!🤣.🤣
@Banu: Awwiee! I'm honoured to be more love than a chicken salad!🤣.🤗
.Shiva. thumbnail
@syria
all that is for abhiya re😳
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

@Chaks: Done, tweeto (:

@Rani: Me conphujed too🤣.🤣

Banu is in full mood today! Pia Jaiswal waapis kya aayi, Banu mein 3 1/2 mahine ka pyaar umadh umadh ke aa raha hai. She missed her more than anyone else, I'm sure!🤣.🤣
@Banu: Awwiee! I'm honoured to be more love than a chicken salad!🤣.🤗

netz i crave to see piya jaiswal and now that i got it, i want to shower my love all over this AT. she is abhay's piya after all na an see she grabbed abhay by his shirt collar ISH!!!!!!!!!!!! can this get any hotter oh yes it will b/c i still want her to kiss abhay on his forehead then his nose and i will add more as time goes by😍

netz it's not any chicken salad, i am ona  diet so i am loving you more then my chicken salad and it means alot ok
🤗
🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Flower Reflection