Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Taran was paid jack shit! lMFAO! 
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shahid Kapoor [ Images ] is visibly better equipped to play a baby than call a woman one. 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
F***!

TA :-( NAHIII!!!

*cries in a corner*

But ooohhh...someone's keeping TA happy...that's the best review I read today about Sonam! 😆

For Sonam, MAUSAM will prove to be a turning point in her career. Astonishing -- that would be the right word to describe her work this time around. The confidence with which she handles the distinct characterization speaks volumes.

*wipes tears*😆
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOAH woah woah, taran adarsh gave it a TWO? did shahid/sonam recently insult him? jesus, ive never seen the man sink below a 3. -_-'

I realllyyy want mausam to succeed, to for now, i'm going to take adarsh's low rating as an indication that maybe this movie won't suck. Because if i remember correctly, he gave 'Housefull' 4/5. 

ugh.

Edited by masakaliii - 12 years ago
^ aww. lol. Well as Dexter said in the other thread, the opposition party bought out Taran well. LOL. I still think the film should do well. 
edit, already posted.
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Though comparisons may be inevitable, Shahid is neither Top Gun's Tom Cruise nor Aradhana's younger Rajesh Khanna. He carves out his own identity, lending to the character a range of subtle emotional elements that set it apart.

liked it
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2 stars by TA is harsh... I'd say 2.5 is fair...I gave it 3 because I liked some parts very much!!😃
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

^ aww. lol. Well as Dexter said in the other thread, the opposition party bought out Taran well. LOL. I still think the film should do well. 

who speedy singh people? they got 1.5 star! 😆

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

who speedy singh people? they got 1.5 star! 😆

Ranbir's Rockstar brigade! ðŸ˜†