Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Vipul Gupta

Six months back, after I appeared in an Airtel and Indian Oil ad, I was driving across a petrol station in Delhi and an elderly woman was imitating me as I had appeared in the ad, looking at me from the side of her eyes and than she walked towards me and introduced herself.

She told me that she really likes me. I was taken aback, as she was quite old. Another incident was just a week back, when I was driving in the city and at the traffic lights, a bunch of school kids in a rickshaw were cheering, Adi rocks (that's the name of the character I play in India Calling). I was so happy and excited with what happened.

article taken from mid-day.com

Edited by _TANIA_ - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisa.a thumbnail
thanks tania.......its great to know adi is getting his share of popularity.......i m sure he ll be million times more excited if he comes to know about all of us, his die hard fans........... 😉
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisa.a

thanks tania.......its great to know adi is getting his share of popularity.......i m sure he ll be million times more excited if he comes to know about all of us, his die hard fans........... 😉

exactly lisa ..............if he reads tht post of riddhi "one of us on ic" and see tht he is so popular tht all of us r planning to take him on honeymoon.......😆....he will definately faint!😆😆