I hate my state and who all are with me?

soapoperafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Buddies,

Since the day this soap has started this has completely acquired my mind. uthte baiththe everytime i think of this, in office at home whenever my mind is empty it just hovers on me...pareshaan hogayi hoon yaar...spoiler, predictions precap, articles, speculations...oof...last time i had this state when i was watching geet and kmh series but only till when the leads fell in luv...but yaha to pyaar aur nafrat ka dose equal hai...infact nafrat ka dose hi zyaada hai...and hence the curiosity as when they fall in luv...wat will happen next...its so unpredictable and make me restless...anybody else feel the same way...if s...wat kind of solution did u find...i hit this page of IF in office zillion times...god...save meee grrr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IronyDied thumbnail
we all raising our handsπŸ˜†
same condition for each and every member of this forum🀣
i mean just a spoiler and huge guessing started i am in fact in such a state that i am forgetting that i have my tuition and i am getting late!!🀣
so dont worry we all are the the patients of IPKKND hospital!πŸ˜›
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes...totally agree...even i want the solution...my office net is awesome...and i used to love it...till i got the starplus online viewing site ...which doesnt open in my office...😭

and m so addicted...the moment the serial ends, m on IF...

What do I do ?
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Join the club Buddy...ever since i have started watching the show my life revolves around it..😳
when m angry i quote Arnav's sentences that make everyone crack up laughing...🀣
and when m eating jalebi the only person on my mind is Khushi...i even dream about them!!😍
i tell u this is the end of insanity...Only God can save us..
tried a million distractions nothing works dear..!! its called the Arhi Fever!πŸ˜†
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yup!!!!
even i hv the same conditions!!!!
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey I feel the exact same way about this show!!πŸ˜†

I just can't stop thinking about it, even when I'm in a lesson all I keep doing is looking at the time thinking when can I go home and watch it !! 

so ur not alone!!πŸ˜‰

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
im sailing in the same boat dude you're not alone!
I don't think there is a solution buddy...πŸ€“

Hum sab IPKKND ki deewane hogaye hai...we're officially IPKKND adddicts...we need some form of AA meeting to help us...although I don't think I'm ready to go...😳

nilmi thumbnail
😊
Edited by nilmi - 12 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My condition is so worse.. that I'm hooked on the show and its discussions sooo badly!... that when I should be studying more, I'm studying less... and I have to MAKE myself study!!... ufff the tragedy of my life!!

I should immediately be shifted off to some TV Land Addict Rehabilitation Center!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago