Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww!!!!! THANXXX 4 article Nehaaa!!!!

Just hoping 4 the best !!!!!!!!!!  hope Jenni pick that show !!!! 

and make us happy !!!

love to see them together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  missing  my jeran  alottt
shwetta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Being a fan of Jen, I really wish she doesnt take up this show. JeRan fans dont deserve Jen. I know that sounds wierd but JeRan fans dont even support Jen unless she is with Wahi. Infact some of them bash her and to me that is not being a loyal fan. And its quiet hilarious seeing KaSh fans here celebrating JeRan.. because most of you people dont even like Jen! 

harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing

i really hope all these articles are true
coz im dying to see JeRan back together.

loveSR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow waiting for jeran again onscreen...
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thants a great news. Did they already sign? According to article they signed but anybody knows about it?

Originally posted by: shwetta

Being a fan of Jen, I really wish she doesnt take up this show. JeRan fans dont deserve Jen. I know that sounds wierd but JeRan fans dont even support Jen unless she is with Wahi. Infact some of them bash her and to me that is not being a loyal fan. And its quiet hilarious seeing KaSh fans here celebrating JeRan.. because most of you people dont even like Jen! 

How can you decide who deserves what?😲India forums isn't the only place where you can find Jeran fans, there are many out there.
Kash fans celebrating for Jeran  fans ,why not?Is there some rule?Kash and Jeran fans have always been close,cause most of us stood by each other even during tough times,they are not celebrating for themselves they are celebrating for Jeran fans .
Plus we know there are almost nil chances of Jenny signing this show.

Originally posted by: papia

Thants a great news. Did they already sign? According to article they signed but anybody knows about it?

Nope,don't get your hopes high,that's all I want to say.
fariya94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lori.

How can you decide who deserves what?😲India forums isn't the only place where you can find Jeran fans, there are many out there.
Kash fans celebrating for Jeran  fans ,why not?Is there some rule?Kash and Jeran fans have always been close,cause most of us stood by each other even during tough times,they are not celebrating for themselves they are celebrating for Jeran fans .
Plus we know there are almost nil chances of Jenny signing this show.

how do u know that there r nil chances of jenny signing this show???
it is confirmed that karan wahi is doing the show...but waiting for jenny to sign the show...
hope we get our jeran back...

Originally posted by: fariya94

how do u know that there r nil chances of jenny signing this show???

cause she is busy with her movie right now