Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyanka_B_Fan

uhhh...in that case,...u really need an eye check sweety ...rarely any fans...check her profile..she has more than 2000 fans much higher than of ur yucking bollywood celeb even shahrukh or salman...so that thing is ruled out.

now abt i and neetu being similar, i dont wanna comment on that...have done it already...think what BULLSHIT u can do.

have a nice day.😊

LOL. By this "forum", I meant the BS forum specifically! And don't worry SRK, Sallu and all other bolly celebs have fans in millions worldwide...wayyy more than 2000, right? 
2000 fans? You sure it's not the case of the MIDs? :P

kk...peace. I don't really care if you are an MID or not personally...but, rules are rules...we aren't supposed to have more than 1 ID. πŸ˜Š
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AHF_S

LOL Bollywood bores moi...and I find none of them beautiful or hotπŸ˜†. SRK looks like choosa hua aam...Salman on steroids...Saif has a parrot nose...Kareena, dare I say it, at times looks too manly...Priyanka's nose looks too weird...Aamir looks ummm, nice way of saying it, plastic...Imran and Ranbir look too girly...Deepika looks like a stick...Sonam has too big of a mouth...Katrina, again looks manly...Shahid's face looks too wrinkled...

So I stick with my fictional favs ji lol

@Aynie...lol people who like Dexter are pointing out her flaws...this topic is about the flaws of your fav members

Bahahahahahaha 🀣🀣 I love this! You just dissed all the top heros and heroines in BW πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_Killer

the only intelligent members i have come accross are dexter, meena1 and one more...eraser

rest of all...am sorry to say have their knees instead of their brains πŸ˜†just a joke...kidding

You must be quite the psyche major to have analyzed everyone so thoroughly. Which category do you fall under? I presume you consider yourself to be a part of the former πŸ˜† Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

LOL Bollywood bores moi...and I find none of them beautiful or hotπŸ˜†. SRK looks like choosa hua aam...Salman on steroids...Saif has a parrot nose...Kareena, dare I say it, at times looks too manly...Priyanka's nose looks too weird...Aamir looks ummm, nice way of saying it, plastic...Imran and Ranbir look too girly...Deepika looks like a stick...Sonam has too big of a mouth...Katrina, again looks manly...Shahid's face looks too wrinkled...

So I stick with my fictional favs ji lol

You are like my soul sister *Sniffs* 😭 πŸ˜† I don't like any of bollywood actors either that everyone can't seem to stop raving about...all these bollywood actors starts to get on my nerves at one point of time or the other πŸ₯± Although,I like Sonam from the above list but there is no denying that she has a big mouth πŸ˜† I partially may like them as how they appear to me movie wise but otherwise I am indifferent to all of them...boring and overhyped people πŸ₯±

So I also stick to only two T.V actors I like ji  πŸ˜†
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dex and Zainab are the troublemakers here!πŸ˜†

Sab ke beech mein Mahabharat kara ke, those two are Phuurrr...πŸ˜†

ROFL...Priyanka bassi has more fans than SRK, salman and all the bollywood stars...

half the people dunt even know who she is...πŸ˜†

But smarie...why should you stop the south talk too? If it's kept in the CC alone...then why should you tone it down? If it doesn't go into the Bollywood related topics it should be fine

Ignoring comments is not very hard...especially ignoring them on a forum...in a forum...first you need to read them...and then you need to get annoyed...phir you need to type out your frustration...phir jaake you need to press the "Post Reply" button...only then you get to tell others...and sometimes by the time tussi done with all this...they are 2-3 pages over.

Ignoring takes 2 seconds. 

CC=freedom of topics...get annoyed...but don't tell people to stop it psh

πŸ˜†

you read my mind.

i just skip the posts & temporary-ban them (from my reading list)  who pissed me off through his/her posts; at least for a week  πŸ˜†

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

ROFL...Priyanka bassi has more fans than SRK, salman and all the bollywood stars...

half the people dunt even know who she is...πŸ˜†

She's not that greatπŸ˜•

Maddy --  i just hate the fact that you have become a mod. & spending all your precious time reading reports, PMs, & other crappy things. 

i miss your pre-mod mode. πŸ˜’

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

lol...really?? i thought the only reason rachna was excited for rockstar was coz of reheman...πŸ˜†

yeah she chooses Ranbir over Imran all in the time in rapid fire !!!! πŸ˜† 

Keep-------------------Smiling !!! 😊