Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Nah too sturrborn  another quality in meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I said only won't use with her. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

does not apply to others. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

too bad i hate u surrendered to her !!!  u hav zero fyting spirit !!!! πŸ˜† 

Keep----------------Smiling !!! 😊
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

I envy how u now this much arabic !!! even i did not get wht u meant !!! πŸ˜› 

@Alluring.. i hate u ..u hav not replied my scrap !!! @:

Keep-----------------Smiling!!! 😊

lolz. AHSAN ; ) !!!
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
@soulangel.. wht ur hands talk ?? slaps ??🀣

Keep----------------Smiling !!!😊
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

LOL so this is the new version of yesterday's thread πŸ˜†

Dex: I already told her this like 2-3 times today...but I was very intimidated by her (I remember telling myself: must avoid fight with her πŸ˜†). I also hate her for making this thread when I have to wake up early tomorrow morning πŸ˜†

Zainab/Shab (I feel like they're twins sometimes πŸ˜†): umm can be mean..but really funny and nice when they want to be πŸ˜† 

Pallo: you have unbolded your posts...now how will I realize it's you?? 😭 

Caro: you disappear too much! πŸ˜† Same with Ania πŸ˜†

Meena: bechare Shahid ke chote hone ab toh chod do na πŸ˜†

eraser: the R-rated jokes got a little too much...you know too much of a good thing is a bad thing πŸ˜›

mogli: I hate you for being so funny πŸ˜†

baaki I need to think more...πŸ˜† If this doesn't make sense, please excuse me...I just watched 30-40 minutes of Ready πŸ˜†
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Dexter, you intimidate me like no tomorrow. I can debate with anyone, but I swear to GOD, when I see your username as the last person who posted on a Saif or Kareena topic, I break out into a sweat.

Zainab, same with you. You intimidate me as well. Coz I know you like me, so I get scared that one day you might revert back to the dark side πŸ˜†

Smarie - I hate hte fact that you added a "t" to you username. No kiddin, it offends me. Which is why I refuse to aknowledge its presence. (other thant his, i cannot think of anything you need to change)

Kyaktar - You need to post more than once in a while. Like once in a blue moon I'll see your post pop up, and remember, oh yeah, you're on this forum! Duh

Adios/Ladygaga - LOVE her, but she used to confuse me sometimse with how her preferences and celebs woudl change. One minute she loved a certain celebrity, next minute she hates em, lol.

Sameer - My sexy sam is a sweatie, but he really could not take any criticism against Sallu miyaan. And he would purposely try to rile me up by referring to Saif & Bebo's hanky panky scenes in Kurbaan.

Hmm...that's all I can think up at the moment.

my "T" is offensive??? okay...if the majority feels tht way, i'll change it back to smarie...πŸ˜†

gimme votes...those who care...
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Meena, Shahid ka peecha chod do meri jaan!

Smarie, TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chocolover89

LOL so this is the new version of yesterday's thread πŸ˜†

Dex: I already told her this like 2-3 times today...but I was very intimidated by her (I remember telling myself: must avoid fight with her πŸ˜†). I also hate her for making this thread when I have to wake up early tomorrow morning πŸ˜†

Zainab/Shab (I feel like they're twins sometimes πŸ˜†): umm can be mean..but really funny and nice when they want to be πŸ˜† 

Pallo: you have unbolded your posts...now how will I realize it's you?? 😭 

Caro: you disappear too much! πŸ˜† Same with Ania πŸ˜†

Meena: bechare Shahid ke chote hone ab toh chod do na πŸ˜†

eraser: the R-rated jokes got a little too much...you know too much of a good thing is a bad thing πŸ˜›

mogli: I hate you for being so funny πŸ˜†

baaki I need to think more...πŸ˜† If this doesn't make sense, please excuse me...I just watched 30-40 minutes of Ready πŸ˜†

my font is still different himani.. dil se dil ko raah hoti hai (cheesy)
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
.Alluring. thumbnail

I envy how u now this much arabic !!! even i did not get wht u meant !!! πŸ˜› 

@Alluring.. i hate u ..u hav not replied my scrap !!! @:

Keep-----------------Smiling!!! 😊

πŸ˜† ok lemme check 

Originally posted by: poppy2009

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There is a reason why this damn forum is the most popular of all!

Another thing I hate about the forum is this Punjabi and Tamilian group...they will randomly start chatting in their vernacular language!

WellI don't think I or Meena who are Punjabi do it, and reason I don't  much because I am scared to mis spell something and give it another meaningπŸ˜†πŸ˜† But am guilty that I do enjoy reading those who talk in it.

ok I get bored in chit chat at times when talks are on sports by some members  or soaps/dramas by others (I get enough with relatives and others telling me this and that happened) Plus they start out good but then turn into a mess especially where the beau or girl just is too goody goody etc and EKtas serials happy shes not making many just annoy me with her vamps and plastic surgeris etc...

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@soulangel.. wht ur hands talk ?? slaps ??🀣

Keep----------------Smiling !!!😊

Depends,It speaks in the language the other one understands πŸ˜›.Slap,punch whatever you like  πŸ˜†

Okay now will you guys stop picking on my sigg box,you guys got pretty irritating stuff in your sigg box aswell maine kuch kaha kya? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†