Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hanna_montana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
all the 3 judges are superb ...they are simply simply gr8 ...bombastic :)

extremely talented ...n they r all so sweet ...n i really missed alka yagnik today

mdroy thumbnail
I love Javed a singer but is (please excuse my language) a prick when it comes to judging anyone not on his team, he is extremely critical.  Last week he said that Salman was flat but when Azmat is out of tune or mispronounces words, where is his critique?  Also I resent him complimenting both Nitin and Azmat the same, creating a false equivalency.  But I place blame on the other judges for making excuses for Azmat.  
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I find JA to be the most objective and fair judge...Professional and true with his guidance-comments..
nkkolas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pradarshak

Hey... How about Adnan showing his piano playing talent in the last show for so long. If others don't have the detailed/minute knowledge of Sugam Sangeet is that Javed's fault ? They are there to jugde and point exact faults and ask to do better if needed ( Of course not like Ram Sampat) not just say "wah wah""thoda sur idhar-udhar""sur hila tha""accha Gaya""namasteji"etc. etc.

Adnan playing the piano is not in direct competition with the contestants of the show - Javed is behaving like he is a contesant showing off all the time.  There is a huge difference in the two.
nkkolas thumbnail
He proved it again tonight - Friday Sept 23 - Javed was not professional at all.  It is one thing to support and encourage the members of your team but to do so against the talent on others is just untollerable.  To unnecessarily critize a child just because he is on the other team, to put your hands up at the end when Niladri is voted out - insensitive to the core. 

Shameful example to set!

Sadly only one judge showed any grace today - Adanan Sami encouraged all participants - didn't favor his own team member over others.  He is a good example of a good mentor.
shahina90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkkolas

He proved it again tonight - Friday Sept 23 - Javed was not professional at all.  It is one thing to support and encourage the members of your team but to do so against the talent on others is just untollerable.  To unnecessarily critize a child just because he is on the other team, to put your hands up at the end when Niladri is voted out - insensitive to the core. 

Shameful example to set!

Sadly only one judge showed any grace today - Adanan Sami encouraged all participants - didn't favor his own team member over others.  He is a good example of a good mentor.

SOrry Sir but u are wrong Javed Ali didnt do any such thing he complimented everyone!! what about Kailash who said that Azmat sang less than each of his competitiors every time? Jatin ji himself said Azmat is a very good singer!! but Kailash was still adamant that the results were wrong!! when Azmat cried he didnt even go to him. But when Salman won wid Azmat Jved hugged Salman and he even said Salman sang really well!!
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of the 3 judges, I find Javed the most reasonable one. He is always composed and does not get into unnecessary arguments.

shivi_m18 thumbnail
Javed and adnan are my faves! While adnan keeps his comments simple and sweet, javed offers his extensive knowledge of music through the comments that he makes. Kailash goes on for too long about irrelevant things.