Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

@Pinky...Yup even I am not in contact with any of the members but the comments are clearly visible in the forum. 

And you very well remember what happened with my post in which I didnot bash anyone but just made a satire. It got closed. 

Well I have now stopped entering the posts made on purpose to bash Abhiya๐Ÿฅฑ

Maybe its the petty mean streak that revels in insulting others and thinking that you are 'cool'. I have even seen it in people who i thought were my friends. I remember that post very well and it opened my eyes to what some minds were really full of. People bash AbhIya because of something that cooks in their minds and its remarkable cooking , trust me.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Thank you Reashma..I feel this is the first forum where ..main leads are bashed & made fun of so sportingly ..which I dont mind..once or twice..because even in that fun & bashing love is felt..but even that should be in a limit..1 or 2 days you do it is ok..but if it is like never ending it becomes difficult to digest..!! And it is unfair to make it an issue when the same is done with other characters..I feel this is a very sweet forum where everyone respects everyone's POV..

negative bashin and hurtfull posts isnt healthy for this forum... Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Pinky completed agree with u... ๐Ÿ‘
Jeh is not private property...and if we find anything wrong in him...den we will surely comment on him dat too with reasons... ๐Ÿค—
Its not dat we criticise...or talk only abt him...we have infact discussed abt d other characters of d show also be it making fun or discussing abt dem๐Ÿ˜ณ but wenever it cums 2 Jeh...sum of his fans gets hyper...4 no reason...
anyways dis is a free forum and we have full right on commenting on any character...๐Ÿ˜Ž

True. I have made both positive and negative posts on Jeh because i like him. Koi aake bole to zara ek baar that am bashing him. Phir samjhaaoongi ki bashing aakhir kehte kise hain.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Maybe its the petty mean streak that revels in insulting others and thinking that you are 'cool'. I have even seen it in people who i thought were my friends. I remember that post very well and it opened my eyes to what some minds were really full of. People bash AbhIya because of something that cooks in their minds and its remarkable cooking , trust me.

I guess till the time you are on the same ship, you are friends and once you jump to the other one, you become a foe, that is how it goes in I-F๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know what cooks in their mind and it is clearly visible even if they try hiding it. And certain posts are made on purpose to offend the people and disturb the peace. 

But because of spamming, you can't ignore them also.
.Reshama. thumbnail
I am having trouble with negative and humiliate bashing its not done.
U can make fun, discus and disagree with som issue.
This is an open forum and we shouldnt  express ourself without beeing
 negative and degrading someone, character or actor.
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know , man. But am glad those siggy lines happened and i realized what some people were made of. Now, there is no contact with them and i have no intentions of renewing those friendships ever.

I understand Poco.Luckily that has not happened with me till now.The friends i have from that group are still my friends.
The certain people we are talking about were never my friends but i had a bit of respect for them.Thanks to those siggy lines,that doesn't exist now.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love each & everyone who has commented here& voiced my sentiments ..through your posts here in this thread..which has made me calm ..will be grateful forever..because I felt it was going beyond limit & had to voice out my deep felt feelings..thank you again..GOD BLESS..

Specially..Kritzie..Pinkz..Anurag..Chakkzu Reashma Dishu..and many many more..๐Ÿค—
Exactly Hema... and I knew it aaj kuch hoga after reading a post yesterday... they can bash Abhay but if we do the same they take it as an attack... ๐Ÿค”

Ok Abhay always wears black... he has always the same black jacket on him... but he looks better than Jehhh... 

We can also say things on Jehhh... but we never talk about his dressing sense. 
Button khul kar chest dikha kar girls patana... ufff 

I am used to hate Jehhh and everybody knows that... but did I ever bash him about his dressing... 

Bash kar na hai toh bash them who are responsable not the characters... 

And there is a difference between making fun of someone... remember meine khud hi write kya hai that Abhay is looking cute, hot and sexy with his rikshaw wala shirt... and bashing cause you hate the character... ๐Ÿคข
.Reshama. thumbnail
We are here in this forum  for fun and having a good time. Its very important that we have a postive, fun atmospfer were we also can  rofl a lot. But there must be a space were also we can discuss topixs without hurting someone.
We are a large pkyek family that is strong it will not break i still believe in it๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Viewbie notes and closed topics cannot stop us from making an objective opinion post. If i can bash Abhay's hypocrisy , Piya's wardrobe , then, what is the big deal about Jeh? I don't know about how the Jeh camp works since i am not in touch with 99.99% of them , but if they raise issues , we can deal with them without bothering the mods.

Ohhh I love your answer ๐Ÿ‘ And I totally agree with you.