Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
   u 'v choose only  one

RK   VS//  SRK

Illumination thumbnail

Rajeev: I don't want to bore my audience

Rajeev Khandelwal has ruled television in the past and then he made his debut in Bollywood. He has done two films - Aamir andShaitan - and both won critical acclaim. Now, he is all set for his third release: Soundtrack. Rajeev Khandelwal gets candid about the film and about his career.

Instinct
I have always chosen my films by listening to my instincts. If I like the script I will do the film. I don't see who is my co-star, what's my role in the film but yes one needs to get impressed by the director because a good director knows how to bring out best from you and I have been lucky to be working with all good directors.

Soundtrack
The script was very interesting. The very first page of the script sounded very nice to me. It's about two people, how they reach their destinations and fulfill their dream. The best part about the film is that it revolves around music and in Bollywood music plays an important part.

Character
I play the character of a musician who belongs to a small town and comes to the city to fulfill his dream. He also manages to achieve quite a bit of success which comes along with women, temptation, and drugs. When he becomes addicted to these things, suddenly his career goes down but his love and music helps him come out of all trouble.

Intense character
You will not believe but this was a character where I sometimes became very intense. I had requested Neerav (director) to shoot it in one shot because I wanted to get into the character and feel the pain.

New directors
As I said I just listen to my instincts when it comes to the script. It is the same with directors. I have worked with three new directors on three films and their way of story-telling excited me. When you work with a first-time director they have a kind of passion that's palpable. Nothing is more important than the content.

Competition
I don't believe in competition. Even when I was doing TV I never looked into competition. I work for myself. I am always comfortable in my own space because I don't live for the world; I live for myself so I do what gives me pleasure. So competition doesn't come to my mind or even affect me.

Only dark films?
I can't help if such characters excite me but I am open to doing all kinds of roles if they excite me. Being an actor I want to do exciting roles and want to be part of good cinema. Then it's the director's vision: whom he wants to see in his film. I want to be part of films which audiences will never get bored with. For instance, Aamir and Shaitan will excite and entertain audiences even ten years later.

Soundtrack stars Rajeev Khandelwal, Soha Ali Khan and Mrinalini Sharma and is directed by newcomer Neerav Ghosh. It is all set to release on 30th September, 2011.
link-
http://stargold.startv.in/superstar/NewsDetails.aspx?nid=2275

Illumination thumbnail

soundtrack - Ruk Jana Nahi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI5MNl9arXk[/YOUTUBE]
we  Must  be  watch this song   its fabulous  song   to   motivate n inspire   you  to    achieve ..what u want to achieve   from ur life ...👍🏼
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
ashaj thumbnail
even m to bored & my photobucket is not working😡
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashaj

even m to bored & my photobucket is not working😡

my imgur never works😕🥱

Illumination thumbnail
  Soundtrack  latest song

Soundtrack -Ruk jana nahi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI5MNl9arXk[/YOUTUBE]
we  Must  be  watch this song   its fabulous  song   to   motivate n inspire   you  to    achieve ..what u want to achieve   from ur life ...👍🏼

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
  madhu ,asha 🤗 wb   ...n why   'v  been bore ?🤔
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

madhu ,asha 🤗 wb   ...n why   'v  been bore ?🤔

becoz of u🤔u rnot talking wid us🥱
ashaj thumbnail