Vampire Law? Gimme a break , Abhay.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before , i start off my post , can i say it for the nth time that i heart Abhay? I do. He is PKYEK for me and am bloody honest about that - i mean about why i still watch this show. Anyway , on to the post now.

Yesterday when Abhay was giving all those sermons and lectures to Haseena about the law, order and rules of the Vampire World, i felt like punching his jaw at that moment. Reason? He appeared the biggest hypocrite at that point which he is not. He is not even the leg of alphabet 'H' in Hypocrite. But , but, but , yesterday i realized that Abhay the lover , Abhay the human being , Abhay the vampire and Abhay the leader are his different faces but they are not at all synchronized with each-other. He can confront his entire clan about killing a human being , he can sermonize his mother about the  code of law and rule book of the vampires but what about him? Abhay himself has broken all possible rules . done things that could have ostracized him from the vampire community, loved a human-being , saved human-beings against the  vampire law, opened the can of werewolves and what not. Intentions and actions were right but the repercussions were not. Abhay doesn't have the face to be even talking about vampire law when he himself is a rebel vagabond.

Abhay has all the qualities of a leader , true. But that alone doesn't make a leader. You need a ruthless drive , a passion to protect and nurture your followers and ravage what comes in your way , a heart and a brain that is controlled and calculated by you and not the other way round. Abhay is just not that. Even his dark side has tubelights put up to remind him that he is a good guy. He was right when he had told his father that he didn't want this position.

Vampires need a leader like Chaand, to be honest. Abhay is best left as a good angelic vampire. He can rise to the occasion as we have often seen but that makes a  hero ,which he is , not a leader.

We love Abhay for the saviour and lover that he is but we rarely see how he endangers himself, his family and his entire clan when he toys with the supernatural law code to save others.

Abhay should step down from the throne. He really should.

No offense meant , its just my opinion and you are free to disagree. And ya, Abhay haters , don't think this a soccer field to bash Abhay . Keep out.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with you completely Pinkz
I guess Abhay is better off as a HERO and ANGEL who saves people than a clan leader because he himself goes against his clan so much that if he becomes a LEADER then the clan will be no moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moreover his decisions are more emotional than practical. He is very much human and that is what goes against his leadership as a Vampire Clan Head!
If not Chand, then even Haseena will work but a big NO to Abhay.
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking ...me too want Abhay to step down and chand as the leader .itz always gud to hav a leader dadπŸ˜†
Abhay has broken one of the biggest rules of loving a human ...he should n't say to those clan members that u guys break rules.

Nice post Poco.
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree Abhay shud stay jst the way he is and nt accept the leadership reponsibility which the other vampires r tryin to force upon him..being a leader he will have to b totally emotionless n take the decisions accordingly fr his clan..bt we all know hw emotional he is though he is a vampire..we all love him jst the way he is..

Edited by flora111 - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woha..PINKZu tere bina sab suna suna lag raha tha yaar πŸ€—..Love you ..ek baar chehera dikha ke jaavo yaar roz..😭& yes ABHAY can be his home minister ..to Chand as prime minister or president hai na..aw..πŸ˜πŸ˜† & wohaa..ABHAY haters ..kaun ABHAY haters 😲..agar hai bhi toh Buzz off wohaaa.😈.I loved that football feild dhamki from you..πŸ€£πŸ€— Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzyie

Frankly speaking ...me too want Abhay to step down and chand as the leader .itz always gud to hav a leader dadπŸ˜†

Abhay has broken one of the biggest rules of loving a human ...he should n't say to those clan members that u guys break rules.

Nice post Poco.

Thank you😳. True. Abhay is not fit to be sitting on that seat and he is incapable of taking decisions in the favour of his clan because he will always choose his humanity and his love over them. I am not sure if Abhay will be able to prove me wrong on that. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

I agree with you completely Pinkz

I guess Abhay is better off as a HERO and ANGEL who saves people than a clan leader because he himself goes against his clan so much that if he becomes a LEADER then the clan will be no moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moreover his decisions are more emotional than practical. He is very much human and that is what goes against his leadership as a Vampire Clan Head!
If not Chand, then even Haseena will work but a big NO to Abhay.

Haan yaar. Abhay decisions lene lagaa to saare vampires ko dooba dega.🀣...Like you said, Abhay is driven and ruled by his emotions , then, how can he take responsible decisions for his clan? ...Chaand should take over and release Abhay. πŸ˜†
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
def agree Pinkchoc.

Abhay 's decisions are based on his heart and hes got a BIG one. do vampires really not have hearts ??? abhay is not an example of that. and I realised Abhay is not ruthless, hes not shrewd, and these are the qualities that a leader shd have ...and the idea of Chand being the leader is good--
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora111

I agree Abhay shud stay jst the way he is and nt accept the leadership reponsibility which the other vampires r tryin to force upon him..being a leader he will have to b totally emotionless n take the decisions accordingly fr his clan..bt we all know hw emotional he is though he is a vampire..we all love him jst the way he is..

Abhay's emotions are both his doing and undoing and others should not pay a price for that. Its not right. Abhay should give up this leadership ASAP.😳
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Chand may be the best clan leader as he just do what he thinks right as you said takes emotional steps while chand is practical, he breaks the rules so many times n he was saying to his clan who broke the rule n i m sure he will save danish as well against the rules n chand's will coz he do what is right, he better to quit from the leadership, he can't be the desired leader by his clan