Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my gosh Reetu now that I think about it Elena is another Ridhimma!😲😲

And Im a delene fan but after the fiasco of the clowns show Im not getting too attached. And plus I like Stefan too. He's not a creepy stalker.😆😆

And I adore Caroline. She reminds me of me! And no I dont mean Im a vampire😆😆

I wonder when Bonnie is back?
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

they are dragging it a lot
whispa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

my work is keeping me busy i am hardly getting time plus whenever i was getting time i watched Supernatural😛 but now when i am done with all seasons i will pop in whenever i get time😃 but only if someone will be here😆 after so much work i don't want to come here and spam alone😆

I know I dont really like spamming either. I'd rather chat to people. But I was feeling really bad for the AT just stuck on the same page so i thought I would spam.

Awww. Poor You! Its work thats keeping you busy. I thought it might be matters of the heart!😳

whispa thumbnail
Khushi and Arnv now need to fall in love. this hatred track has gone on long enough. How long can he keep taunting her about her aukad.

But now I think thankfully the story will move alittle with pervertwa...I mean Shyam trying to marry Khushi. I hope so anyway!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Oh my gosh Reetu now that I think about it Elena is another Ridhimma!😲😲

And Im a delene fan but after the fiasco of the clowns show Im not getting too attached. And plus I like Stefan too. He's not a creepy stalker.😆😆

And I adore Caroline. She reminds me of me! And no I dont mean Im a vampire😆😆

I wonder when Bonnie is back?

obviously she is acting like R maiya😆 but yeah Stefan is not stalker and Damon is not sid😆 they both will choose each other over Elena any day😳 Stefan already did and i am sure Damon will do the same😳

i am waiting to see Bonnie.. hope she comes back soon😃
whispa thumbnail

obviously she is acting like R maiya😆 but yeah Stefan is not stalker and Damon is not sid😆 they both will choose each other over Elena any day😳 Stefan already did and i am sure Damon will do the same😳

i am waiting to see Bonnie.. hope she comes back soon😃

In a way damons already chosen his brother over Elena cos he told her he was going to bring him back for her. He could never backstab his brother!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

I know I dont really like spamming either. I'd rather chat to people. But I was feeling really bad for the AT just stuck on the same page so i thought I would spam.

Awww. Poor You! Its work thats keeping you busy. I thought it might be matters of the heart!😳

matter of heart is not in the list as of now😆😆
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Khushi and Arnv now need to fall in love. this hatred track has gone on long enough. How long can he keep taunting her about her aukad.

But now I think thankfully the story will move alittle with pervertwa...I mean Shyam trying to marry Khushi. I hope so anyway!

i want Shyam's char to be out of show😆 though i don't watch the show but his one sight while switching channels irritates me😆
whispa thumbnail

matter of heart is not in the list as of now😆😆

The heart does a somersault when you least expect it. Reetu😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

The heart does a somersault when you least expect it. Reetu😳

lets see farzeenoo but trust me its not anytime soon😆