Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG KaSh :O I'm kinda in love with them if you haven't noticed lol, throughout the whole update all i could keep thinking about was KaSh <3 Hayeee, i love the first AR KaJen siggie you've made, that is just incredibly beautiful and you always pick such beautiful pictures and scenes that always compliment well.

But damn dude KaSh siggies are my fav <3 One of my fav scenes, V-day all about me KaSh, hayee, i adore the colouring you have on it, the blending of the pictures are just awesome, and you've really made two superb creations and i've saved them both for the future :) Gorgeous update.

Muah xx
..Amira.. thumbnail
Loveely Work πŸ€—

~Amira~

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gorgeous update dear
Kajen and kash ones are soo cute
anushka avis and Karinka icons are gorgeous too
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited on page 2 and 19. πŸ˜†
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

u p d a t e

A huge thank you to each and every person who commented on my last update!
I'm super sorry i haven't been able to get to all the replies yet- will finish them all off tomorrow😳
But thank you all once again- each and every comment put a huuuge smile on my face!
πŸ€—

So another update- this time on IPKKND. I didn't get a chance to make anything on the candle scene yet but will do tomorrow hopefully along with the stuff from today's epi=))

FEEL FREE TO USE:

Done!
Your comments and feedback?

Love

Ash
Edited by midnight.blue - 12 years ago
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
first of all i must say i love the colours which you used to write the title 'update' LOL how creative can you get πŸ€£

this update is such a treat for ArHi fans πŸ˜† how about you make a ONLY KaJen update like this in the future? πŸ˜†πŸ˜› i loved each and every sig <3 they all have their own and unique touch to them which make all of them have their unique styles of course and yeah i know you don't get what im saying so it's better to keep mum on the style topic πŸ€£ but dude, do you have any idea how much im falling in love with your text fonts and styles? πŸ˜³ they are absolutely AMAZING and brings life to the sigs LOL <33 πŸ˜³ i love how you use so many different types of fonts for your sigs and where you place them...only you can be so good at that! <3 the text styles for the last two sigs are the BEST! that blue colour is so heavenly..it's so gorgeous <33 πŸ˜ i should request some sigs from you with light blue-ish colouring and then that light blue text style with it too! it will look so beautiful ahhh πŸ˜ well now since i have mentioned it, why not make some KaJen stuff like that? πŸ˜³πŸ€£ 

the avis are GORGEOUS <3 the colouring is so prettyyy! it looks so classic! i love them! <3 but aren't they really fast? i mean, slow down the timings a bit πŸ€” but it's upto you LOL hope you don't mind me :P 

Ashuuu i love your updates so much! you're getting better and better everyday and you're nowhere far from perfection! PLEASE update more often like you are atm...keep it up like this..and i will always comment on your updates..cos i know my comments mean the world to you β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ love youuu πŸ˜†πŸ€—
Edited by -Jessy- - 12 years ago
Fashion101 thumbnail
OMG ash the update is mind blowing love each n everyone of the siggies specially this one Definitely using it n thanks for the PM

Neeshoe thumbnail
Amazing update <3

Loved it! your style is great πŸ˜ƒ
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
im in LOVEEE with everything!
God ArHi ka stufff!!! ☺️
OMG i need 2 edit my spot!!!
shit.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail