Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely update gees... the first part about hallimoon trip was OUTSTANDING... πŸ‘πŸ˜†
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing its nice episode i love it and precape is also ful of exitement
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Geetum Di..πŸ˜ƒ..Lovely Read!!!
Even if u provide free tkts for Saga..i wont buy😳...if in case of Kriya i'll buy tickets in Black from u
Edited by DevuDivya - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx Ges for the WU...

Second to ur  spe comments on KP BD scene...πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†  specially  ''krishna asking p to switch off the lights as he don't want tp play mind games''...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† 

M not able to understand WHY sajjan STILL want to go on hollymoon...🀒  bekaar ki nautanki that he cares about komal , if he does then why didn't he cancled his hullymooon...🐷 comparing komal & her infant with Murgi and aanda...😲 πŸ€¬  and what was his theory on KP that if thy still hasn't give TN a baby then how can thy feel bad for komal...Is marriage only to produce babies 4 sajjan...😑  Seems lyk a competition is goin b/wn Amma, shakti & sajjan ''Who will Kill more Infants''  ?  

Precap- Wat can i say...Don't understand why & how suddenly Krishna started worrying so much about family matters...Though it's gud that he now thinks about family problems as well but why is he wasting his time on saga nautanki...He was the one who said amma deserves this then why to care about all dis...πŸ˜• Think he is in shock  seeing his baoji's true face...But what will he do wen he get to know about murder attempts on P ( If cv's will ever disclose it to  K ) πŸ€” 

Phewww, kaafi kuch likh diya meine guyzz., Now think i shud take a break...😎 πŸ€£ 

Forget to add Loved GD wen she scold sajjan for comparing komal with murgi & her aanda...πŸ‘ But i think it whud b better if her voice never came back...She hasn't used her voice only wasting her time on sajjan never bothered to tell K about the murder attempts...
-Deepali- thumbnail
thanks gees for beautiful update with cute comments
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superhit post gees.πŸ‘πŸΌ
But sometimes i couldn't understand Pratigya...
When Komal is in hospital 'she warns SS that this is just a starting and a lot are awaiting us'.But she argues with Krishna when he told her that Komals tragedy is just a starting and something great is awaiting for this family.
As SS says babas amma is more cruel than him.she tried to destroy Kesars baby several times and Sakthi is also a part of her cruelties.After Krishnas marriage SS feed them.He never earned by himself or given birth for a baby.Komal's abortion was just an accident and she will become a mother sometime and he never done such cruelties like babas amma who destroyed Kesars uterus.
SS argues with GD also but he was never ready to accept his fault by marrying Ganga.

CONSIDER A PROTRACTOR
If Krishna is 90degree then Pratigya is 180degree.
If Pratigya is 90degree then Krishna is 180degree.
"when Krishna wishes for a baby she rejects him;
when Pratigya wishes for a baby he rejects her.."
ultimate comedy is going on...
Sruthy.L thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Thanxx Ges for the WU...

Second to ur  spe comments on KP BD scene...πŸ˜†..πŸ˜†  specially  ''krishna asking p to switch off the lights as he don't want tp play mind games''...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† 

M not able to understand WHY sajjan STILL want to go on hollymoon...🀒  bekaar ki nautanki that he cares about komal , if he does then why didn't he cancled his hullymooon...🐷 comparing komal & her infant with Murgi and aanda...😲 πŸ€¬  and what was his theory on KP that if thy still hasn't give TN a baby then how can thy feel bad for komal...Is marriage only to produce babies 4 sajjan...😑  Seems lyk a competition is goin b/wn Amma, shakti & sajjan ''Who will Kill more Infants''  ?  

Precap- Wat can i say...Don't understand why & how suddenly Krishna started worrying so much about family matters...Though it's gud that he now thinks about family problems as well but why is he wasting his time on saga nautanki...He was the one who said amma deserves this then why to care about all dis...πŸ˜• Think he is in shock  seeing his baoji's true face...But what will he do wen he get to know about murder attempts on P ( If cv's will ever disclose it to  K ) πŸ€” 

Phewww, kaafi kuch likh diya meine guyzz., Now think i shud take a break...😎 πŸ€£ 

Forget to add Loved GD wen she scold sajjan for comparing komal with murgi & her aanda...πŸ‘ But i think it whud b better if her voice never came back...She hasn't used her voice only wasting her time on sajjan never bothered to tell K about the murder attempts...

I think Krishna is now worried of the tragedies awaiting if Pratigya became a mother.He might be worried,if those happened to Komal may happen to Pratigya coz of his family.why shudn't we think like that?😊
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U guys rocking... I was πŸ€£ all thru ur WU n ur convos...🀣
 Great Going...i like it..πŸ‘

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sruthy.L

I think Krishna is now worried of the tragedies awaiting if Pratigya became a mother.He might be worried,if those happened to Komal may happen to Pratigya coz of his family.why shudn't we think like that?😊

That is what i meant dr 😊, Krishna is now worried about their future , about P in that house...He also said to P few days back that '' Iss ghar mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai'''...& that is so true...His trust on his parents has now completely shattered, & Now startd thinking about P safety and dere future in that hell house...Not to forget all this reaction is when he DON'T know about murder attempts , dunno how he'll rect after knowing that...πŸ˜•
Sruthy.L thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

That is what i meant dr 😊, Krishna is now worried about their future , about P in that house...He also said to P few days back that '' Iss ghar mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai'''...& that is so true...His trust on his parents has now completely shattered, & Now startd thinking about P safety and dere future in that hell house...Not to forget all this reaction is when he DON'T know about murder attempts , dunno how he'll rect after knowing that...πŸ˜•

awaiting a thunder attack on mobile tower...