Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

OMG !!!
I NEED TO BREATHE!!!!
yeh dono phisalte kyun nahiin hai dance karte waqt !!!
yahaan thoda bahut per phisla hota toh ek kiss ho hi jaata !!!๐Ÿ˜

piyu - what r u watching b4 ur internals ?????? tera kuch sahi nahi hain๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿคฃ i don't know yaar... i just feel editing every move of them... every touch...i have gone insane man
๐Ÿคฃ

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did I already mention, last weekend I was watching SWARON sequence fro mRDX party, and I was SHOCKED to see the intimate scenes between them. 

If, I get to see something like that by KRIYAANSH...I don't think I will be ALIVE to be SHOCKED...
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aarre i forgot to rite fight meera
it was
kya rey aur kria ki fight le ayegi unhe kareeb

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

So... I was thinking that you know their BG music!!!! There is an extended version to it too with Female voice.. (They show it in some look look hawa hawa scenes).. I think the extended version is so beautiful!!!! and so melodious.. I can totally Imagine ARSHA dancing a slow intimate dance to it

If I am not mistaken.. I am pretty sure that the WHOLE Ohooo hooo TUNE will play when KRIYANSH confess their love.. and it will their first dance.. on Ohhh hoo hooo!!..

I AM SOO LOST in BOTH Arsha AND Kriyaansh world.

SOO..Imagine if this happens.. WhAT do you guys want them to wear!!!! and how do you imagine this dance to be.. on HOOO HOO HOO

i want kria to wear white saree or u know footloose type dress...hayeee w/o heels...๐Ÿ˜† i love short shakti n tall amar๐Ÿ˜† n amar to wear full whiteee just like footloose๐Ÿ˜ณ

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

Damn!! Amar is almost Kissing Shakti...Now, I am thinking ...They were together for so many performances in DID2, They must have rehearsed for hours and hours and days to days for each performance...Kabhi Accidentally Kiss kiya hoga ArSha ne..What do you guys think?? Shit yaar...yeh! ArSha peecha nahi chodte mere Dimag ka..๐Ÿ˜

Yeh ALMOST KISS kabhi ACCIDENTAL KISS hua hoga ki nahi??

LOLS KJ!!. OH boy.. Some of their rehearsal videos are soo crazy.. There are videos where Shakti is like clmbing all over him.. he is like doing KUSTI with her.. Lolz.. I think it was a limelight video..hehehehe

DANG.. They have done it all!!! TODAY.. They are MAHA COMFY with each other.. Thats all I care about.. so you know... When PALKI uses her ROMANTIC CREATIVE BRAINS... ARSHA cannot refuse... and they are sooo comfortable.. I dont think they shld mind doing any and ALL Scenes LOLZ (Thats my EVIL brain speaking)๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Sunsethues thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

it was

rey toh kareeb aayega
kria ka kuch keh nahi sakte
misunderstanding ki dukaan jo hain woh
har waqt ulta sochti hain
kabhi toh benefit of doubt de de rey ko

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'l be dead for sure if kriyansh repeat that swaron seq
the kiss on the neck
n aage m not saying anything
n sab kyu aye yar i was so in mood for studying:-(
kumjoo thumbnail

So... I was thinking that you know their BG music!!!! There is an extended version to it too with Female voice.. (They show it in some look look hawa hawa scenes).. I think the extended version is so beautiful!!!! and so melodious.. I can totally Imagine ARSHA dancing a slow intimate dance to it

If I am not mistaken.. I am pretty sure that the WHOLE Ohooo hooo TUNE will play when KRIYANSH confess their love.. and it will their first dance.. on Ohhh hoo hooo!!..

I AM SOO LOST in BOTH Arsha AND Kriyaansh world.

SOO..Imagine if this happens.. WhAT do you guys want them to wear!!!! and how do you imagine this dance to be.. on HOOO HOO HOO

! I have always wanted to see Shakti wearing Black Saree with Bikini Blowse...and Rey..in Semi-formal outfit...Holding her tight in his arms..SHIT!!! Can't imagine further..My throat will start getting dry...๐Ÿ˜†
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

it was

I really don't trust this Voice over people ..LOLz...

Chane ke Jhaad par ..hum saab ko they throw from there for nothing..IDIOTS!!

LOLS KJ!!. OH boy.. Some of their rehearsal videos are soo crazy.. There are videos where Shakti is like clmbing all over him.. he is like doing KUSTI with her.. Lolz.. I think it was a limelight video..hehehehe

DANG.. They have done it all!!! TODAY.. They are MAHA COMFY with each other.. Thats all I care about.. so you know... When PALKI uses her ROMANTIC CREATIVE BRAINS... ARSHA cannot refuse... and they are sooo comfortable.. I dont think they shld mind doing any and ALL Scenes LOLZ (Thats my EVIL brain speaking)๐Ÿ˜ˆ

u know what i have seen that video like more than 100 times..hahahaha...damn yaar they are soo comfortable with each other... iam sure we r getting armaan riddhima type romance...