Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pearl27

Disgusting promo! I know I am going to get Psycho scenes for my Monday update .

Good luck PearlπŸ˜›πŸ€£...i have a feeling that you will get on your last scene and it will continue on Tues too...if not that webcam scene will come Tuesday as there's already a continuation of our psycho to come tomorrow
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Pearl : All the best ma for the Monday's update..!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Shemmo thumbnail
All the Best Pearl ka. Sure you will do good with your thittus πŸ˜ƒ

I have a qn about promo. Will ask later πŸ˜†
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ pearl - poor u...starting e psycho scenes and ithula web cam conference na...thaangathu...namma yaaruke...main a updater ungaluku...

@ shammy - Get set go...enna question keka pora...Lakshaman admitted in his own hospital or different hsp na...its someother hsp shammy...πŸ˜›...come on shammy seekiram ask questions...

Almost ila All of us are irritated seeing the promo..and when i see everyone saying pei pei...🀣...all in kola veri...Avlo dose thitu vaangitu he again went to help kesari 🀣...its like goat self a poi vettu vettu nu solra mathiri 🀣...IF la namma shammy mathiri...creating self damage 🀣...

@tanu - promo va kuppaikulla podanumam...yday someone was cursing suntv for not puttin promo 🀣...athu yaaru
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@ shammy - Get set go...enna question keka pora...Lakshaman admitted in his own hospital or different hsp na...its someother hsp shammy...πŸ˜›...come on shammy seekiram ask questions...

.its like goat self a poi vettu vettu nu solra mathiri 🀣...IF la namma shammy mathiri...creating self damage 🀣...

@tanu - promo va kuppaikulla podanumam...yday someone was cursing suntv for not puttin promo 🀣...athu yaaru

Hahahaaha akka. I dont want to ask about Laks, who cares abourt him. My qn was: T&T were oodi pudichu playing thaane, appo suddenly Thuls left his hand, like ennamo kizhe fall panra mathiri. Will she fall?πŸ˜†

Tans and Akka...Ohhh, who is that blacksheep? Tell me, oru kai paduthuren🀣

OMG IHU KAπŸ˜†

Arizes. thumbnail
ROFL...baghi now u can imagine the tortures...πŸ˜†...

TA will fall down a nu...only shammy can ask such questions...answers yaaru panna pora...😍...

If the ringa ringa roses was between psycho and GW then psycho will first fall from the terrace and atha pathutu thaanga mudiyama GW will jump 😈...how nice it would be when their end comes like this 😈
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

🀣🀣 Aiyoo Akka...seriously i wanted promo thinking that they will show KP and psycho in webcam chat...athaan i was laughing mad seeing this promo...first image which came into my mind was gunthyy and shammu staring into laptop screen and her reaction🀣. i will never ever look forward to any promo till psycho gth😑
Arizes. thumbnail
Ohhh Tanu...
I was pulling Shamz and not u...ROFL...she was more hyper than u..πŸ˜†
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG πŸ˜² Shammy, u asked if TA will fall when they are spinning??? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² ROFLROFL...🀣
Man, I have really missed ur questions πŸ˜›

But I, too was imagining Tanu and Gunz reaction to Charu/TA convo... I'm happily awaiting a bunch of 🀒🀒😑🀒 from Gunz and Tanu's 2page essay for this epi 🀣🀣🀣🀣
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shammy : OMG enna question ma.🀣.!!! We all know ma Shammy that you are a Charu lover, so you don't get that kind of thought (Falling from motta maadi..) for Charu...🀣
Adukkaga Thulasi mele enna ma inda kovam.πŸ˜†.!! Ipadi ellam imagine panni questions kekariye ma..!!🀣  πŸ€£

@ Shubba akka : Ha ha Yeah akka.!! πŸ€£ πŸ˜­ πŸ€£