Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Hahahahaha, i dont want that.😆 Its ewww, yen hair-eh enaku pothum😆 But i want something special, maybe a white paper with a signature of Charu. Athula onnume eluthi iruka koodathu, only her name. I can use it if i need😆

For what shammu😲...that too her signature😛...shammu is mine...every cell la shammu's name is written...shammu thoora thoora fly panni poga i want her more nu r u going to write on that paper with her signature?🤣
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

For what shammu😲...that too her signature😛...shammu is mine...every cell la shammu's name is written...shammu thoora thoora fly panni poga i want her more nu r u going to write on that paper with her signature?🤣

OMG OMG OMG, noo. Athan her childhood lover is there thaane. So im going to write, something regarding that. So that letter should be a proof for T&T life. We can blackmail Charu with it.

Uff, im noticing, my ideas and guesses are something like ennamo oru real psycho guess panra mathiri..Tans take me to hosp and check me.😆

Nixkie thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG, noo. Athan her childhood lover is there thaane. So im going to write, something regarding that. So that letter should be a proof for T&T life. We can blackmail Charu with it.

Uff, im noticing, my ideas and guesses are something like ennamo oru real psycho guess panra mathiri..Tans take me to hosp and check me.😆

🤣🤣Shammu real psycho na it will torture people...we torture each other paasama unlike Charu the real psycho...everyone of us are only loosus😛
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

🤣🤣Shammu real psycho na it will torture people...we torture each other paasama unlike Charu the real psycho...everyone of us are only loosus😛

Now im relieved akka🤣🤣 Haiyooo, my mokkai ku alave illama pochu😆 Tanss, nowadays noone is hearing my jokes. Ellarumee padari oduranga😆 Especially this Sandy and Guns ponnus, but this Sands is worser😆

So enna ka doing?? Btw, do u think KP is handsome, like Charu?🤣
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahahahaha, i dont want that.😆 Its ewww, yen hair-eh enaku pothum😆 But i want something special, maybe a white paper with a signature of Charu. Athula onnume eluthi iruka koodathu, only her name. I can use it if i need😆

OMG Shammu... you are cracking me up🤣🤣... Are you going to arangetram your kanmani anbodu charukaaga song in that paper??🤣🤣... Now I really see the theevera paasam on that Pei.

Nixkie thumbnail

Now im relieved akka🤣🤣 Haiyooo, my mokkai ku alave illama pochu😆 Tanss, nowadays noone is hearing my jokes. Ellarumee padari oduranga😆 Especially this Sandy and Guns ponnus, but this Sands is worser😆

So enna ka doing?? Btw, do u think KP is handsome, like Charu?🤣

Nooo...me, Akka and Ranu love your questions and jokes...so is Gunthyy and Sandy😛...your question makes our days brighter🤣🤣

I am torturing a poor soul😛

Both psycho and her thickest friend KP are eww so they made for each other🤢...my 7th sense saying that TA will unite them🤣 and KP and psycho will adichufy each other after marriage🤢

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
@Pearl akka: Hahahahaha, Nooo😆 Im going to write there that Charu-ve eluthina mathiri that she wants to marriy KP. Avlo than, athan i said i have mokkai ideas nu🤣 Noo ka, its not paasam its vesham😆 I hate Charuu, thats the truth, but noone is believing me😭🤣

@Tanu: Hahahaha, awww. Yes akka told me once😃 7th senseah? OMG, akka my viyaathi u got-ah? Awww, ðŸ¥³. They wont adichufy, they will go veedu veeda and beg "Amma Thaaye, ungaluku kalyanam achaa? Apdinaa unga purushan-na thaanam pannunga"🤣 Same version for KP, but this time wife ah thaanam panna solli keparu.😆
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Shammy...enna voru aasai ma Charu kittendu signature ella... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Aama shammu nee charu ve daane paasama varathuku kettinde..onne keta onnu free ya..Charu ode charu friend vere ya ma...!! ðŸ¤£
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: TTfan

OMG Shammy...enna voru aasai ma Charu kittendu signature ella... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Aama shammu nee charu ve daane paasama varathuku kettinde..onne keta onnu free ya..Charu ode charu friend vere ya ma...!! ðŸ¤£

Hahahahaha, yes ka. Im also confused with it. I was asking for Charu, but her friend came. Sigh, we have to do something special. Maybe that Charu thread open panna she may come😆 Athaiyum panni than parpome ka🤣
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shammu : Yeah charu thread open panna she may come...😉

Aana Pshyco thread pannaka unne pudikave mudiyade..!! You will be in cloud nine (Charu's dream land)🤣 ðŸ¤£