Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Our Dear Gunthy Akka,

Your Paasamana Two Sisters Tans & Shammu are Dedicating This Wonderful Video for YouπŸ€—:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii9mtNuSbrU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

P.S.: Enjoyyy🀣

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NOOO NOOO NOOO Tanuuu and Shammmyyy πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­. I can't forget this entry of this disgusting lady in the serial πŸ€’🀒. This great "Neelambari" made her supercool entry in Thendral on my birthday 😑🀒😭. I still remember it...i got so frustrated and kept googling something about Thendral and found IF and joined immediately to see what people feel abt this Psycho πŸ˜­. Whyyy should that epi be on my birthday πŸ€’😭. See friends, i have such meanies as sisies who reminded me of my biggest enemy πŸ˜­πŸ˜† Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
smiles super creation 🀣🀣🀣 hope this happen soon
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
@Rishi...awww your display picture πŸ˜πŸ˜...happy you are his fan πŸ˜ƒ...hope you enjoy LTL in Tamil πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow Smiles😲...they were super🀣...as Gunthy said last scene goes so welll...smiles deserve so many hugsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Gunthy...did u watch that dedication video?...did u enjoyy?🀣 me and shammu got 1more to dedicateπŸ˜›
Rishi87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

@Rishi...awww your display picture πŸ˜πŸ˜...happy you are his fan πŸ˜ƒ...hope you enjoy LTL in Tamil πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

yeahπŸ˜‰... me too liking ur avi and siggyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... i love thendral and Aval oru thodarkadai u are alsowatching in tamil ah???
i think we shouldnt discuss in thendral forumπŸ˜†
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishi87

yeahπŸ˜‰... me too liking ur avi and siggy😳😳... i love thendral and Aval oru thodarkadai u are alsowatching in tamil ah???
i think we shouldnt discuss in thendral forumπŸ˜†

Awww Rishi πŸ€—.  I did not watch many episodes in Tamil, but few. They don't upload the videos in Tamil πŸ˜’...sigh. I watched mainly in Hindi (with those updates). I read your comments there in the forum and came to know that you also watch it and now your display picture 😍 πŸ˜³. I am sure you are gonnna enjoy it to the core πŸ˜ƒ. 

Lol Thendralians are going to chase us out πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Rishi87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Awww Rishi πŸ€—.  I did not watch many episodes in Tamil, but few. They don't upload the videos in Tamil πŸ˜’...sigh. I watched mainly in Hindi (with those updates). I read your comments there in the forum and came to know that you also watch it and now your display picture 😍 πŸ˜³. I am sure you are gonnna enjoy it to the core πŸ˜ƒ. 

Lol Thendralians are going to chase us out πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

same here gunz no tamil video i am enjoying a lot and watched some of his scence in youtube...
anyways u love charu ah???
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishi87

same here gunz no tamil video i am enjoying a lot and watched some of his scence in youtube...
anyways u love charu ah???

Ohh Rishi...i love Charu alottt πŸ˜›. Rofl nooo Rishi...as i hate her to the core...my Thendralian-sisters make fun of me that i love her nu . I can't stand that Charu in Thendral...but sigh...have to digest her scenes πŸ˜­. 
Rishi87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz

Ohh Rishi...i love Charu alottt πŸ˜›. Rofl nooo Rishi...as i hate her to the core...my Thendralian-sisters make fun of me that i love her nu . I can't stand that Charu in Thendral...but sigh...have to digest her scenes πŸ˜­. 

i know i know u hate her and thats y ur sweet sisters are giving dedicationsπŸ˜† everyone hate her except shamz πŸ˜‰ if i am in thendral forum in late nights i would be scared by watching shamz siggyπŸ˜†