Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Tanu..Loved your take on the epi as always..you just make the epi much more worth watching for me..every single detail that you point out makes me more excited to watch the epi..i'll have to hold my excitement for a little longer today as i start my classes from today ,so will reach home really late..but will watch the epi for sure before hitting the bed..kyunki nahin to neend hi nahi aayegi..i hope i can concentrate on my class today..nahin to har jagah sirf Anya hi dikhenge..lol..

It was surely not a mundane monday..actually it was a Masaledaar monday..with so much action gng around...
Liked the way both the elders were their to give some reality checks to our Love birds.renu relly pictured everything out for Navya it looks like...but i loved the trust that these two have in each other..Loved Navya's response..saying i dont have to worry if Anant is with me..so true...they can fight thru all odds if they are together..
So Navya said a yes finally , in front of everyone..aww..so cute..I actually wanted that ong talk but no complaints as she laid down some important conditions before saying yes...Family acceptance.is a must for Navy's character and Completeion of college was a must for all of us..so no more balya vivah..to see..
I wanted Anant to give her the ring today, she said yes rgt?.. but i'll wait till the family approval..no problems..just wish the CV's dont forget abt that cute riong..I really want Anant to make her wear that.that would be so romantic...
Will wait to see the hugs..I know it would hv been better if they were by thenselves rather than being in a college..but then we would hv missed the gang hug rgt? ..so its ok..i guess..
Anant finally looked straight into Baba's eyes and declared his wish..wow...I am jsut loving this new strong ANant yaar..he is just so adorable and so determined...
oved the line you used to describe Mohan's expression..saying miss you brother...that was funny..

I'll  keep on a look out to notice your random musing when i watch the epi..
loved you post as always dear...

Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Tanu.  Thanks again for the lovely post.  Reading your post makes it more enjoyable for me as I see the epi in fast forward in the am and at normal speed in the pm

Enjoyed seeing both elder siblings taking care of their younger ones.  Navya's response to Renu was pefect that as long as Anant is beside her she has nothing to fear.  Hope he lives up to it and helps in the transisiton when it happens

Ek Lamhe song was so apt for this.  Agree with you all that ANYA looked tired and Anant more so otherwise he would have done the solo waltz better.

He was all impatient when Navya kept to her 24 hour deadline.  So cute.  And finally when she responded yes he did not seem all too happy with her conditions.  I especially liked the 3rd condition and so we get to see lots of ANYA scenes ๐Ÿ˜‰  I was expecting and looking forward to the long talk. 

Loved the determined Anant emerging after Kanpur. He who use to stammer and could not put 2 words together forget about a sentence looked at Udi Baba in the eye and spoke of his marriageโญ๏ธ.  What a hero. 

Tommorrow shoud be interesting to see what the looney clan comes up with and defo the bhook hartal bit.

I personally think today's epi was a bit rushed after her saying yes but have given up analyzing and enjoy each epi as it comes. 
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanuuu๐Ÿค—...late but oh well...still my 2 cents will be donated...
I think I am for 1 liking the pace of the show...and why do I feel that the wedding may come sooner than we think???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Horrendous thot I know...but wen Renu said to Navya she is in her final semester in college...I just got stinged at the dialogue...Hope tho that my thots turn out false๐Ÿค”...

Overall good epi ...n to the point...Tho I really was expecting some more "long" talk esp after Renu's declaration of "virtual image" of navya after marriage ...but I guess...Navya the ever tigress is ready for all that looniness coz she will have Anant by her side๐Ÿ˜ณ...Must say...great point portrayed there by Navya...a lesson to be learned by young gals of today who wine n dine on how in-laws are throwing tantrums on them even when bechara pati is there by ur side to support u n understand u๐Ÿค”...Ahhh...aaj ki modern naari!!!! I say Navya is truly a good balance of today's gen with good values instilled!!

The hug was really cuddlicious tho I still m not giving up on my andolan for the passionate hug๐Ÿ˜ˆ...I for 1 really loved that determination n courage gained in Anant's voice when he hugged her reassuring Navya that now with her by his side...he will dare not let anything happen to their relationship n will ensure it reaches its destined shore!...How powerfully endearing was that dare devil Anant who not only understood Navya's conditions but seconded it n took the command of taking on the relationship forward from now on...
I guess the Kanpur attyachaar was not that bad afterall if I think of it๐Ÿ˜ณ...coz it provided the much needed jolt to Anant to think of the future of their relationship n get the much more needed spine in him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

Appy's one liners are always a treat but the entire group was shooo cute...bechara Ranbir was looking for a place to put his head as well ๐Ÿคฃ

So dare devil Anant is now full on ready to take the plunge n have actually already put his hand in dragon's mouth...banda better get ready to be burnt tomo in hunger when his "tuch vichaar" will be admonished the loonies ๐Ÿ˜’...but m so ready n intriguied to see wat happens next!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do I need to say this??? I guess so...lovely take as always Tanu ๐Ÿ‘
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tanu and @all, thanks for the nice adda to chat about yesterdays episode.

-Group Hug: Very cute...I felt happy that Anant included appy so sweety . Ranbir looked a bit embarassed and out of place ( agree with sajni786..he had no place to put his head )..

-Found it a bit annoying when navya was acting very elusive with anant chasing her for an answer, but as Tanu pointed out, she was probably shy to speak in pubic...

- @pixigirl: I too wished navya had included Daadi to confide the proposal...

-Love the cute adorable brave fearless droolsome majnu with spine !!

-Hope we get to see a hill top private-more-romantic hug and long talk(future plans) soon...

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh i love this SPUNKY - MATURE - STILL MAJNU - Anant totally.

I agree GEETA - some private romantic ANYALICIOUS moments are DUE prior to all the tamasha!
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Tanu..Thanks for the update...๐Ÿค—Again we got a superb episode of Monday..

Loved the Navya yes and i liked the way she told to anant and loved these line...

par agar tumhare family wale mere papa maan jaate h aur hum colg khatam hone ka intezaar kar skte h...
to mere liye navya bajpayee banne se badi khushi koi nai hogi...

Loved the first hug in the college and second hug was perfect..and the group hug also too cute..defintely we want thank the CV's gave more wonderful scenes again and gave more ANYA scenes

I loved these brave majnu ๐Ÿ˜‰...atlast he told to the loonies tht he want to marry and he selected the girl...i think we will get the scene on wednesday only..but thank god CV's didnt drag it..they gave all the answers in monday episode itself

Totally enjoyed the episode...lamha lamha song superb ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank u once again Tanu ๐Ÿ‘
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

Tanuuu๐Ÿค—...late but oh well...still my 2 cents will be donated...

I think I am for 1 liking the pace of the show...and why do I feel that the wedding may come sooner than we think???๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Horrendous thot I know...but wen Renu said to Navya she is in her final semester in college...I just got stinged at the dialogue...Hope tho that my thots turn out false๐Ÿค”...

Hi Shilpa, @ Red, I am so glad, I am not the only one who had the same feeling ๐Ÿ˜”

BTW, Shilpa, I am just watching the episode right now on TV and heard Renu say final year and not semester, thank God!!

But still, I know Navya told Anant college khatam karne baad and all that, but yeh hindi serial hai, din, mahine kuchh hi miniton mein khatam ho jaate hain. I don't think we will get to see too much of these college days for much longer. Let's enjoy them to the fullest, while they last, wud be my advice.

The way Navya was talking about overcoming hurdles in her sasural with Anant by her side, and becoming Mrs. Anant Bajpayee, ๐Ÿ˜ณ made me think even more than before, that we are headed for their blissful wedded life much, much sooner than we realize. ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anyafan

Oh i love this SPUNKY - MATURE - STILL MAJNU - Anant totally.

I agree GEETA - some private romantic ANYALICIOUS moments are DUE prior to all the tamasha!

Yeah Dee, the only thing that bothered me today was the very public acceptance of the proposal. Why couldn't they be in a more private place?

I love their friends to death, but had so wished that they had been absent today when Navya gave her answer to Anant, they could have easily been told about her decision later. ๐Ÿ˜”

But I have a feeling, we may not get to see anymore Anyalicious moments until & after these two are officially engaged. ๐Ÿ˜” No more chhupa chhupi romance for these two for now. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
barbie2011 thumbnail
Hey Tanu and all, finally watched the dpi..and couldn't stop myself from coming to the forum..
what a dpi it was..i had a big smile all thru the epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ..except for the rama part.her scene was so not needed today...
The trust that navy's sows when she is talking to renu di jus sows the depth of their love..
the second hug was really more cuter..would hv definitely preferred som privacy though..
the dialogues and expressions were just awesome...
i liked the dialogue..itna lamba jawab hai kya..naya tumhe sirf haan yaa naa main jawab dena hai..matlab sirf haan main..that was os sweet.
Appy was awesome with her one-liners...loved all the assurance Anant gave to navy, saying he'll do everything rat...
Navya looked beautiful in the dress, and ye the kohl..suits her a lot...
love the determination an spunk in Anant..the way he looked into Baba's eye and gave the declaration..and Mohan looked more scared than Anant to be true.. 
All in all a very good epi๐Ÿ˜Š..
1 more thing..abt the Ek ek lanha sone..most of the part were from the earlier telecast for sure..because Navya was reading the same book which she already gave exam also..i guess she loves that subject a lot..๐Ÿ˜†
ok, thats it from me..will go and hit the bed now..
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Hi Shilpa, @ Red, I am so glad, I am not the only one who had the same feeling ๐Ÿ˜”

BTW, Shilpa, I am just watching the episode right now on TV and heard Renu say final year and not semester, thank God!!

But still, I know Navya told Anant college khatam karne baad and all that, but yeh hindi serial hai, din, mahine kuchh hi miniton mein khatam ho jaate hain. I don't think we will get to see too much of these college days for much longer. Let's enjoy them to the fullest, while they last, wud be my advice.

The way Navya was talking about overcoming hurdles in her sasural with Anant by her side, and becoming Mrs. Anant Bajpayee, ๐Ÿ˜ณ made me think even more than before, that we are headed for their blissful wedded life much, much sooner than we realize. ๐Ÿ˜”

Geeta...final year ho ya final semester...same to same yaar...shaadi toh kabhi bhi CVs karwa sakt he...n like u said...lots of things in the epi made me feel that shaadi might just be on the cards...but ne case...i am excited to see wat happens next ๐Ÿ˜ณ